One and Only

PA

It was a Beautiful Necklace and Charm Bracelet. Where he got the money for this I don’t know. The necklace had a Pendant on it with the initial ‘P’. It made me smile. Then my eyes landed on the stunning charm bracelet. That also had a few initials on it. The letters ‘P’ and ‘A’ were entwined together. I almost thought he meant Philadelphia until somewhere something in my brain clicked. On another charm there was ‘MLB’ And then The ‘LA’ sign for the dodgers. That made me smile the most, because although he hated The Dodgers, he still brought it upon himself to buy something of theirs. I didn’t notice until I went to put the charm back into the box that there was a last charm that was still in the pouch. It looked like a lock charm, and it was. I turned it over and in it, it said ‘I love you’. I clamped my hand to my mouth and didn’t know whether to cry or scream in excitement. I had to get him something, considering he got me a tiffany charm. I just had to.

Pucks POV.

I can’t believe what this girl is doing to me! I am the most badass guy in school and I turn all mushy when I see one girl. I mean come on, I even felt the need to buy her something from tiffany. I’m now $200 short! But she’s worth it though... ARRGHHH SEE WHAT I MEAN?!?!

“Puckerman. Puckerman. PUCKERMAN!” That last shout shook me out of my day dream.

“Dude! What!?”

“You stay away from my girl, or I’ll end what little reputation you have left at this school”

“I’d like to see you try”

“Fine, we’ll let her choose. Have fun being humiliated in front of the whole Glee club” I hate that Jesse Kid!

***

I walked in to Glee to find Ariella Nervously tapping her foot, when she saw me, she stopped. My eyes flicked to the shining coming from her wrist. She was wearing it, I walked over to her and she still looked nervous.

“Did you like them?”

“They’re beautiful Noah” She stood up so she was facing me, rose to her tiptoes and leant to my ear, handing me something cold along the way.

“Don’t look at it yet, wait until someone is singing” She sat back down and I still had goosebumps from her whispers. I walked away and sat near the back. Doing as she said. I saw Jesse walk through the door with that sickening smirk on his face.

“Ariella” She looked up at him, “Choose, now. Me, or him?” He was pointing at me, and she turned back, looking at me. I knew that look.

She reached into her shirt, and I thought she was going to rip off her bra and shove it in his face. But she didn’t. Instead she pulled out a familiar silver necklace. His face dropped and he stormed out of Glee club, leaving everyone astonished. That was my chance. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a steel beaded necklace. I thought it was a dog tag and got offended. Until I saw that It wasn’t a dog tag at all. Instead it was a heart. With ‘I love you more’ Imprinted in it. What does this girl do to me?!? I clutched it in my palm and continued listening to Mr Schue babbling on. I couldn’t help but feel happy after it, though I hid it well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeaahh, It's a really Mushy chapter, but hey, what're ya gonna do?

http://www.adelle.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/heart-rimmed.jpg

^^^^

What Ariella gave to puck

http://www.silvernice.com/images/sn_x1/Tiffany-Notes-I-Love-You-Lock-Charm.jpg

^^^^

The lock charm that Puck gave to Ariella