One and Only

Busted

“What made you say yes?”

“necklace plus look at it equals question answered”

“English please?” He was just teasing me now!

“I love you” That shut him up

“Aww, Ariella loves me!”

“Shut up”

***

Nothing bad happened that night. His Parents were out again so I stayed in his bed and he slept on the couch. Now alls that was left is the Dodgers game.

“You and I both know that the Rangers are gonna win”

“No way!”

“Yes, There is no way you can win with Andre Ethier as your outfielder”

“We have Clayton Kershaw as Pitcher, so ha!”

“No match to CJ Wilson”

“Whatever”

***

“I CAN’T BELIEVE THEY WON!”

“HAND ME THE MONEY PUCKERMAN! Better yet, take me to Kurt’s”

“You aren’t staying?”

“No... I am going to stay at Kurts. Is that okay with you mommy?” He frowned at me

“Fine” And with that he drove me to Kurts.

I walked to the front door with Puck speeding off behind me. I knocked and Blaine answered.

“Hey, Is Kurt not there?”

“No, Uh- he’s just gone shopping”

“Typical! Can I wait here?”

“Sure”

He seemed really jumpy. And I needed to know what was up.

“Blaine, what’s wrong?” He sat down on Kurts bed

“Nothing! Nothing”

“You can tell me” I sat next to him and put my hand on his, he looked into my eyes

“I can’t, I can’t admit it to myself”

“Blaine, tell me” He was still looking into my eyes, he looked so scared

“I can’t”

“I’m sure you-” I was cut off. By him... kissing me?!

The scary thing was, I didn’t want to stop. We were sat in an awkward position, So I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back so he was lay on the bed. I straddled him and leaned down, hovering over him.

“Is that what you wanted to tell me?” I unbuttoned his shirt at the top and began planting kisses on his neck

“Yeah” He practically breathed out and I pulled away from him and pulled him off the bed. Then leaned against the wall and kissed him. What can I say? It’s awkward lying down.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he carried on kissing me. It felt different from when Puck did. This felt, almost real.

We both stopped when we heard a loud Gasp. Blaine turned around on the spot with lipstick all around his face and neck.

“Are you being serious?”
♠ ♠ ♠
OMGASHHHHHHH! There's a lot of time jumps, but they're needed!