One and Only

silly mistakes

The next day at school was relatively awkward, what with Santana looking at me smirking every 5 seconds. It was only in Spanish that she decided to speak up.

"How was your date last night? Have fun?" She was smirking, still

"What date?"

"Who are you trying to fool? Let's just say that you weren't the only girl on Pucks mind last night. Check his phone, I wouldn't be surprised if they were still there"

***

I was walking to Glee club and I saw him texting or something on his phone. I sped up slightly and grabbed his phone from him. Running into the girls bathroom and straight into a cubicle, he must have followed me.

"Ari, don't"

I looked at texts from last night and felt a slight tinge in my chest. They were disgusting, and I was even more disgusted at Puck. But heartbroken at the same time.

"I can't believe you!" I threw the phone under the door and sat back onto the toilet seat, bringing my knees into my chest.

"I have needs, Ariella" that got me angry. I opened the door, stormed up to him and pushed him back so he was against the sink.

"Are you kidding me, Puckerman?! Needs? Is that what you call it? So, me kissing you wasn't enough? If I'm right, you're the one who stopped us from going any further than that! So try turning this on me, I dare you" I slapped his face and ran out of the door, eyes black from the tears mixing with mascara it didn't take long until Sam noticed.

"Ariel? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine" I wiped the tears and looked away

"Ariella!" I heard Puck shouting me

"Leave me alone Puckerman!" I began walking past Sam but he grabbed me and turned me around

"Ari?"

"I've got to go to Glee Club" and then I walked past him.

***

Sam was comforting me when we were in Glee, he was holding my hand and slightly caressing it, until Puck walked through the door, his eyes landing straight on our hands.

"Get off her Sam!"

"Puck, leave it. Now" he looked at me then walked to the other side of the room.

Mr Schue walked through the door and I really wanted to do a song. I don't usually do them from the top of my head, but this time I felt like I had to.

"Mr Schue, can I sing?"

"Go ahead!"

I walked to the front and stood in the middle. Telling Brad my request.


Mr play your games
Only got yourself to blame
When you want me back again
But I ain't falling back again
Cause I'm living my truth without your lies
Let's be clear baby this is goodbye
I ain't coming back tomorrow

Oh you think that you know me, know me
That's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely
Cause baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me

You ain't got the right to tell me
When and where to go, no right to tell me
Acting like you own me lately
Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me

So what, you've got the world at your feet
And you know everything about everything
But you don't
You still think I'm coming back but baby you'll see


I was looking at Puck most of the time and when I finished I think he got the message. I'm never taking him back.