One and Only

Finella

After I’d finished my song, I went and sat back next to Sam with slight tears in my eyes. But hearing Puck ask Mr Schue to sing made my eyes shoot up.

“I prepared this a few days ago, because I knew what was going to happen, and who was going to find out. Sorry seems to be the hardest word” He got a guitar and started strumming.

What have I got to do to make you love me
What have I got to do to make you care
What do I do when lightning strikes me
And I wake to find that you're not there

What do I do to make you want me
What have I gotta do to be heard
What do I say when it's all over
Sorry seems to be the hardest word

I couldn’t listen to it any longer and I ran out of The Choir room with tears streaming down my face and someone followed me into the girls bathroom.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and felt worse about myself, then at the figure next to me.

“Why does he have to be such an idiot, Sam?” I turned around and jumped into his arms.

“Because that’s what he does. He does it to all girls in this school. Nothing’s changed. Atleast you didn’t do anything... right?”

“We only kissed” I pulled away from him and fixed myself up, I looked a mess. “Ready?” I held my hand out to him and he took it

“What if they get the wrong impression?” He lifted our hands up to my face as we were walking back into the Choir Room

“So what? I’m only holding hands with my bestfriend” I smiled and walked through the door. All Eyes on us. Puck jumped up when he saw us together but Finn pulled him back down. Thats when I took my hand from Sam’s.

“I’m Sorry Mr Schue”

“It’s okay Ariella, Take a seat” I took a deep breath and walked to sit down.

“What, You two are together now?!” Puck was so angry.

“Leave it Puck” Mr Schue got involved

“He’s holding the hand of my girlfriend!”

“Ex, Girlfriend” I jumped in

“Whatever”

Glee club ended and before he could leave I shouted Finn.

“What’s up?”

“You wanna work on the Assignment tonight? You know, considering it’s tomorrow” He turned to look at Rachel and back at me

“Sure, We can go to my house. My Mom won’t mind”

“Okay... Are we going then?”

“Oh yeah!”

***

I walked into his house and he looked kinda nervous. A woman walked in that could only be his Mom.

“Hey Finn, who’s this?” She looked confused.

“Ariella. We’re working on a Glee Project” She smiled at me then nodded.

“Have fun”

He took me into the basement which looked quite feminine for Finn. But then I saw another bed and a picture of Blaine near it.

“Kurt designed the room, not me”

“It’s cool”

He sat down on his bed and I joined him.

“Pucks an idiot, you know. He doesn’t deserve you, I mean, I know you’re emotional over a song, but he only thinks about himself” I smiled, looking down

“I know, anyway! Let’s get started on the song”

We conversed for about half an hour before actually choosing which song we were going to sing, and we decided on (Everything I do) I do It for you By Bryan Adams.

“Lets Practice!”

Look into my eyes you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do I do it for you

Look into your heart you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am take my life
I would give it all I would sacrifice
Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it there's nothin' I want more
Ya know it's true
Everything I do I do it for you


He was so passionate when he sang, it was super cute. Thats when my Part came.

There's no love like your love
And no other could give more love
There's nowhere unless you're there
All the time all the way


Oh you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it there's nothin' I want more
I would fight for you I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you Ya I'd die for you

Ya know it's true
Everything I do I do it for you


When It ended, me and Finn were looking into each others eyes, our faces inches from each other. He broke the space inbetween us and kissed me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he pushed me back onto his bed. This has gotta be all in the heat of the moment. I heard banging but figured it was his Mom upstairs so I didn’t say anything. Turns out it wasn’t his Mom, and someone had just found us. Making out. On Finn’s bed. Of course we didn’t know this until Finn got tackled to the ground.

“DUDE!”

“GET OFF HIM PUCK!” He threw a punch and Finn only just dodged it. I pulled Puck off the top of him and turned him around to face me. Seeing how furious he was, I put my hands on his cheeks and tried to usher him.

“Calm down, Noah” He had tears of anger in his eyes. Or atleast I think it was anger, “C’mon, Calm down” He put his arms around me, I was shocked but automatically put my arms around him in response. All the while Finn was still on the floor. I turned us around so Pucks back was to Finn and He gave me a look of confusion, so I just shook my head and dug it in to Pucks shoulder, until he pulled away.

“Why were you kissing him?” He whispered to me, almost asif he was trying not to let Finn hear

“I dont know, it was the heat of the moment”

“You know I still have feelings for you” He looked me in the eyes

“Don’t you have needs?”

“Still here!” Finn shouted out waving his hand

“We’ll leave then” Puck grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house, “Yeah, I have needs. So what? But I know that you’re one of them” He walked me over to his car and I climbed in.

“What about Santana?” I crossed my arms

“What about her? It was only texts”

“Don’t pretend it was nothing Puck...”

“Just let me make it up to you” He looked at his watchless wrist and looked back up at me, “It’s 6, and we’re going back to my house. We need to talk”

***

He was pacing around the room as I was sat on his bed watching him.

“Puck just say it, I’ve never known you to pace”

“Remember the first song you sung at Glee? Why of all of the songs you could pick, did you choose that one?” Oh my God.

“It’s a good song”

“Don’t lie to me Ariella, I know when you’re lying”

Deep breaths.

“When I was in Chicago, I used to get bullied. It was the guy I liked, a lot. And one day he asked me to be his girlfriend. Stupidly, I said yes” I chuckled to break the tension a bit “He cheated on me all the time, when I even looked at another guy he hit me. Threatened to kill me once you know” I smiled down at the floor “He said he would if I ever told anyone”

“And he’s wandering the streets?!?!” his jaw was clenched so much I thought he was gonna shatter his teeth

“No, I called the Police, and he got arrested. Thats why I moved, because atleast I feel safe here. And that’s why I got so upset that you cheated on me, It reminded me of him” For the first time in 2 minutes I looked up at him and I’m sure I saw a tear in his eye. “Puck, are you crying?” He cleared his throat

“No, I’m sorry Ari... Stay here tonight?”