Sequel: Resolutionary

C'est La Vie

Trois.

"Jordan. Jordan. Jorrrrrdaaaaan. JORDAN!"

I shot straight up in bed, my hair flying into my eyes as the body that was straddling mine was almost thrown off the bed. I brushed my bed-head out of my face to see a terrified looking Max Helyer crouching at the end of my bed, eyes wide. Seconds later my door flew open.

Chris smirked in the doorway. "I told you not to wake her up. She's going to turn into a monster."

Max looked at Chris with puppy-dog eyes before turning the same one's on me. "Come out with us! We'll show you all around. EVERYWHERE!"

I cringed at how loud he was being. I was still tired, but I knew that getting out of bed was probably the best thing for me. I didn't want to turn into a hobbit. Tossing the covers off my body, I shooed Max and Chris out of my room so I could get dressed. I wasn't too worried about showering since I had taken a shower before I got on the plane.

A simple white v-neck and jeans would be fine for today, as long as I had a winter jacket with me and some solid boots. As I slipped my feet into the boots I sighed. Heaven certainly was a pair of furry boots.

The house was pretty quiet when I emerged from my bedroom, so I walked quietly down the hall and poked my head into Chris' room. It was empty and a total mess, making me wrinkle my nose. Noting that it was so silent, I figured everyone must be outside or in the back. I eyed the staircase banister and made up my mind, throwing myself onto it in one swift motion. I laughed as I slid all the way down, not even taking in the fact that I was going backwards and had no idea where the end was.

I slid off the staircase with a loud "oomph" just as the front door was opened. I looked up to see Matt staring down at me, laughing. Josh was right behind him.

"Idiot," he whispered, as he stalked around me.

Matt helped me up. "Don't mind 'im, he's just a mess since 'is girlfriend broke up with 'im."

I shrugged. "It's not my fault so he can just suck it up and go mope around other people. I actually want to enjoy my vacation before I head back to college."

Matt nodded and offered me his arm. We walked arm in arm out the back door. Max and Chris were sitting on the patio railing, smoking. I crinkled my nose and let go of Matt to slap the cigarette out of Chris' hand.

"Don't smoke," I said simply.

Within seconds Max too had put his out and he walked over, asking if I was ready to go. I nodded and Max happily escorted me out to his little car. I eyed it suspiciously. Would we all fit in that tiny thing?

Max hopped in the driver's side, Matt next to him. While the last three of us hesitated he beeped his horn quite loudly. Chris slid in quickly and I followed, annoyed that I had to be between Josh and him. When Matt turned around to say something I glared at him and he pouted.

The car ride was pretty rambunctious to say the least. Max yelled so much that I started to get a headache. I already loved the boy dearly but he was just so loud. Not to mention how awful it was every time we went around a sharp curve and I slid into Josh.

I felt eyes on me and turned to narrow my eyes at Josh. "What're you looking at?"

"There's not much to see love," he laughed. Chris reached over me and slapped Josh upside the head. "Wha' was that for!?"

"Don't talk to my sis like that, yeah?"

Josh rolled his eyes.

"So Jordo, we're going to show you Trafalgar Square 'cus it's really awesome and yeah," Max cheered from the front seat.

I just nodded and smiled. What the fuck is Trafalgar Square? I looked at Chris, wondering if he could explain. He just laughed at my confused expression and stayed quiet. I looked out the window on Chris' side of the car at all the buildings we passed. It was a beautiful area and I forgot how much I loved coming hear when I was younger. The snow covered everything and made it looks absolutely beautiful and magical.

Max pulled over to a parking spot shortly after and we all shuffled out of the car. I wrapped my arms around myself. Damn this cold weather. Chris slung his arm around my shoulders and I grinned. After walking only a few moments we entered into this large area, which I presumed was Trafalgar Square. A huge fountain was in the center and I smiled, happy to see that it was still filled with water. A large tree was positioned near the fountain and covered in unlit lights.

Chris pointed to it. "They light it up on the 23rd. I'll bring you by so you can see it. It's quite magical," he said, smiling at the tree.

I looked around, spotting a Starbucks sign in the distance. I would have to run over later to get something to warm me up. Max grabbed my hand and dragged me away from Chris. He dragged me around the square all afternoon, showing me into all these little shops and cafes we passed. The other boys followed, chuckling constantly at Max's hyper attitude.

We stopped to get lunch at this little restaurant around 2 or so. It was by far the best food I had ever had that wasn't homemade. When Max ushered me out he pointed to the fountain.

"Don't you want a picture in front of it? Everyone does."

I shrugged, "I guess. Will my best friend be in it with me?" I cooed, pinching his cheeks. His face turned red instantaneously, earning a loud cackle of laughter from the guys.

Max held my hand as we walked across the stone and to the fountain. LED lights were underneath the water, making it glow red and green for Christmas. I smiled, turning around and throwing my arm around Max to pull him closer to me. I looked at him as he wrapped an arm around my waist and we both made the goofiest faces before turning back to the camera Chris was holding. He laughed at our faces but snapped the picture anyways.

Chris came over and stood between us to show us the picture. I cracked up when I saw it, grabbing my stomach as I laughed. Josh walked over to the group with Matt and leaned over to look at the picture on the camera screen. He leaned a little too far and bumped me though, making me stumble backwards. My knees hit the edge of the fountain and I felt myself falling backwards.

I let out a loud squeak as I dropped backwards into the fountain. The cold water enveloped me like a glove and I pushed myself up quickly, gasping.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, catching some passerby's attention. I was so cold my whole body was shaking. It was like my joints had all frozen over and I couldn't move. Josh was laughing but Max, Matt, and Chris were all standing on the edge of the fountain, looking down at me with arms extended. Max was the only one that actually jumped in to get me. The water instantly soaked up to his knees but he ignored that and leaned down to scoop me into his arms.

"I have a blanket in my car and you can sit up front with all the heaters on, 'lright love? We'll get you warmed up in no time," he whispered, pressing his warm lips to my forehead.

I curled into his body as he hurried across Trafalgar to his car. "I'm getting you all wet Maxy. I'm sorry."

"Don' worry about it. I can change when I get to your house, kay? It's no big deal."

I shivered as he placed me in the front seat and took off his jacket. He added that on top of me before closing the door. Seconds later he had the car turned on and the heat blasting. When I looked out the window I was surprised. My brother was pushing Josh up against the wall and clearly yelling at him while Matt watched, arms crossed.

My teeth were starting to chatter as the cold set in. "I hate winter," I groaned, pushing my wet hair out of my face. Max sent me a sympathetic look.

The car doors opened and cold air flowed in, sending a new wave of shivers through my body.

"I'm sorry Jordan," Josh said, his monotone voice making me know he really didn't care.

With narrowed eyes I turned to look at him. "Whatever Josh. It's whatever."
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is my child omfg.
I love you all so much for commenting and your comments all make me smile and awh c:
<3