Status: Ongoing!

I'm So Sorry

20 Minutes

Buffaloman: Dik Dik? Really? Ugh...
Terry: O_O
Jaeger: ..Ok, I'm scared now too...

Kevin: It's the only number I knew!
Robin: Come to me my pretties!
Alisha: But Dik Dik of all people!? Really!?
Kevin: Hey it's not like ether of you two were helping.

Buffaloman: But I always wanna punch Dik Dik in the face!!
Terry: Hey, me too!
Jaeger: I got to punch him in the face before!
Buffaloman: Goddamnit, I would kill for that opportunity!

Alisha: And yet now he's our only hope...because everyone hates Jaeger...
Kevin: Look we all hate Dik Dik but he's all we got alright? So no one punches him in the face when he gets here.
Robin: I'll drag you to hell.

Buffaloman: ...He'll probably screw it up. And when he does, I'll be there to punch him in the face.
Terry: There'll be enough time for punching him in the face after he gets us outta here!
Buffaloman: There better be!
Brocken: ...Sounds to me like everyone hates everyone else.
Natsuko: That's probably right, Brocken, that's probably right.

Alisha: I don't hate any of you! I just find you all annoying and want you to die horrible, painful deaths. ^_^
Kevin: Thats what hate is mom...
Alisha: Oh...nevermind.
Robin: Death to all!

Buffaloman: Hmph....Can I PLEASE punch Dik Dik in the face when he gets here?
Terry: No!
Buffaloman: But I really wanna punch him!
Jaeger: Too bad, it can vait!!

Alisha: We need to get out of here and it wouldn't be right to hurt the person who gets us out jackass.
Kevin: Exactly. Now he said he'd be here in about 20 minutes so...
Robin: Boredom!
Kevin: Ya pretty much.

Buffaloman: ...I'm hurting him later.
Terry: He can't get here any faster?! Ugh...
Jaeger: It's just 20 minutes.
Terry: Oh shut up Jaeger.

Robin: Slutty's just mad that he's stuck around us for longer.
Kevin: I don't know why you're in such a hurry, I doubt your parents are letting you back in the house and your not getting anywhere near our apartment.
Alisha: Buffaloman, what is your deal with Dik Dik?

Terryman: Hell will freeze over before HE moves back home!
Terry: ...You're awful....And I just wanna be outta here!!
Jaeger: Besides...I'm sure you von't have a problem finding someone to sleep--I mean live vith.
Terry: Once again shut UP Jaeger!
Buffaloman: What's my deal with Dik Dik? He once said buffaloes are fat as hell and too furry! When in reality dik diks are the REALLY ugly animal!!

Kevin: Ha ha! Atleast my dad let's me live at home when I need to.
Robin: I will not let my son be a smelly hobo...they scare me and poo in the bushes at 9am...always.
Alisha: Dik diks are so cute!!! With those big, innocent eyes! You just wanna kill them and make stew!
Kevin: Mom I think you have issues with cute things...and death.
Alisha: What makes you say that?
Kevin: Well you thought Terry was cute as a baby, then tried to murder him about three times and now you think dik diks are cute and want to make them into stew...
Alisha: I still don't see your point.

Terryman: I still have two daughters, I don't really need to give a shit about my son.
Terry: DADDY! That's AWFUL!
Buffaloman: Well it's official; if there was a "worst dad" award, Terryman would win hands down.
Jaeger: Vait, does that mean she'll try to murder Dik Dik vhen he shows up? o_o
Terry: Which two?

Kevin: Your sisters skank-wich.
Robin: Give me my award back you one legged douche!(throws things)
Alisha: He's a person though!

Jaeger: I just figured you might try to kill Dik Dik since you just said dik diks vere cute and you vanted to make them into stew...
Terryman: Stop that!
Terry: No, I never slept with my sisters!
Terryman: If you did, I'm going to shoot you in the face with a shotgun.
Terry: O__O Well I didn't!
Terryman: That's good then.
Buffaloman: Well he looks like a dik dik.

Kevin: Ya let's see you've also said about your dad, my dad, a horse and everyone else...
Robin: Give me my award damnit!(jumps on Terryman's back)
Alisha: Well I find walruses ugly as all hell but Wally is-uh-was adorable!
Kevin: And now he's just a hideous, black, char on the floor.

Terry: I DID NOT SLEEP WITH MY SISTERS!!!
Terryman: (just gives up) Fine take it!
Jaeger: Ok...

Robin: Hand it over then.(waits with his hands open)
Kevin: Said the same thing about your dad...
Alisha: Maybe they're pregnant haha!
Kevin: Ya but who knows if it's Terry's or not. HAHAHA!!!

Terryman: (gives the award to Robin)
Terry: You two are rude and disgusting!!
Jaeger: You've brought it on yourself.
Terry: ...I forget how many times I've told you to shut up, but shut up!!
Jaeger: Vhatever.

Alisha: There's an actual award?
Robin: Yay! I'm the worst dad ever!
Kevin: That's something to be proud off -_-
Robin:Hurray!!!

Natsuko: Apparently there is.
Buffaloman: I still think Terryman's the worst.
Brocken: He's a sober son of a bitch, that's for sure.

Kevin: Atleast he get's sober.
Alisha: And he's not naked...always...
Robin: I once shipped Kevin off to Mexico for his birthday in a crate!
Kevin: It didn't even have airholes TT_TT

Buffaloman: Isn't it kinda worse if he's sober? He's purposely being an asshole...
Terry: Thank god for him staying clothed, at least...
Jaeger: You don't get to say that.
Terry: ...My dad once threw horse shit at me.
Terryman: ...And how I timed it, he had his mouth open.
Terry: I hate you!

Alisha: Haha! Nice!
Kevin: My dad put me in the oven when I was one!
Robin: I thought it was a meatloaf.
Kevin: And then he threw me in the garbage!
Robin: I hate meatloaf.
Kevin: I spent the next two days in the dump fighting with cats and seagulls for food!

Terry: My dad pissed off a buffalo and got it to chase me! When I was two!
Terryman: I'm still not sure how it didn't kill you...
Terry: It...It calmed down and adopted me for a week...I ate grass and ran around and got TONGUE BATHED FOR A WEEK!
Terryman: And had to put up with the gas.
Terry: The gas was terrible...o_o It's been burned into my memory ever since...

Robin: Maybe it was Buffaloman.
Kevin: My dad sold me to a circus when I was six and now it burns when I pee!
Robin: I got an ice cream sandwich for him!
Kevin: I was gone for two years until mom realized dad didn't actually just send me to camp!
Alisha: I said I was sorry about that!

Buffaloman: It was not me!
Terry: My dad kept letting me play with dangerous shit... There were a couple of times he tried to get a noose around my neck!
Natsuko: Terryman!
Terryman: Well it obviously didn't work!
Terry: Mom was always takin' knives and graters and stuff like that from me while my dad kept giving it all to me...

Robin: Suuurrreee.
Kevin: My dad made me listen to Caramelldanson for 72 hours straight!
Alisha: That's just sick.
Kevin: Tell me about it I couldn't get it out of my head for a week!

Terry: Wow, uhh...That one's pretty bad.
Terryman: Oh come on I used to make you watch Teletubbies all day long and you HATED it.
Terry: I couldn't stop HEARING the theme song for a couple of days even when it wasn't on...!

Kevin: My dad made me clean the toilet with my tongue; even when it wasn't flushed.
Alisha: What is wrong with the four of you!?
Robin: I like waffles! ^_^
Alisha: Urgh!

Terry: My dad used me for raccoon bait.. I ended up getting FIVE rabies shots.
Kid: ...This all just kinda reminds me of how my mom sometimes dresses up as Buffaloman and *snickers* wrestles my dad into submission...
King Muscle: HEY YOU LITTLE JACKASS YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT IN PUBLIC!!
Buffaloman: WHAT THE HELL?! SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE HELL?!
Terry: ...Actually, I think my parents have done that once or twice before too...
Buffaloman: YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKED UP!!! ...Well some more than others.

Alisha: Would that count as beastiality?
Kevin: T.M.I. Kid...T.M.I....
Robin: I did that once with a hooker in Thailand! You know before I met Alisha. Her name was France!
Alisha: Ugh! 15 more minutes, just 15 more god damn minutes.

Kid: What does T.M.I mean?
Terry: It means 'Too Much Information'. As in, before you say something like that, just DON'T say it!
Buffaloman: I'm really freaked out by all of you...So much so, all desire to punch Dik Dik in the face when he gets here has just VANISHED COMPLETELY.

Alisha: Good then we won't get stuck here.
Kevin: Kid you're such a dumbass.
Robin: Kevin said a swear! One dollar for the swear jar.
Kevin: Dad if we did that by the end of today we'd all be homeless.
Robin: Lies!
Kevin: (smacks himself in the forehead)Oi vey.

Kid: Oi-what?
Terry: Stop asking questions! Just..Stop.
Buffaloman: 15 minutes, 15 minutes, 15 minutes...
Jaeger: If you do that, then it'll take forever.
Buffaloman: Shut up.

Kevin: I think time actually slows down when you're waiting for something.
Alisha: I wonder if it's even still day out...
Robin: I wanna go home! TT_TT

Buffaloman: With our luck, it's likely still day and times actually does slow down.
Brocken: Everyone vants to go home! Vell actually I'd like to be able to see more...
Terry: At least this nonsense is almost over with! ...Except after this I have to find somewhere to stay...

Robin: Here's a box!(hands Terry a cardboard box)
Kevin: Hahahaha!
Alisha: Ya that's pretty much it.

Terry: ...I'm not living in a cardboard box. No way, no how.
Jaeger: Give it...A couple of hours and you'll likely end up in that box anyvay.
Terry: ...Thanks for the support Jaeger...
Jaeger: Yep.
Terry: I was being sarcastic, you fool.

Robin: Awe! Lovers quarrel!
Kevin: The only lover Terry has now is his hand.
Alisha: That's disgusting.

Terry: Hey, Checkmate will still sleep with me...
Checkmate: (pins him to the floor again)
Terry: Not now! Get off, get off! Dik Dik's gonna show up in less than 15 minutes and I wanna get outta here!!

Alisha: Thats only because Checkmate hasn't gotten any for years.
Robin: Sexual seduction.
Kevin: Terry I'm surprised you don't have any STDs by now.

Terry: Yeah, to be honest...So am I.
Checkmate: (rubs against Terry)
Terry: (squirms) OFF, OFF!! I said GET OFF!!

Alisha: Ew! Okay enough of that.(grabs Checkmate and chucks him in a corner)
Robin: Hiss!(claws at Checkmate) Bad kitty!
Kevin: Dad not everyone you see is a kitty.
Robin:Of course not stupid! Ones a unicorn and another one is a witch.

Terry: Phew...Thanks for the save that was really only for your own benefit of not seeing that go any farther.
Jaeger: Vell at least he knows vhy you did that.
Brocken: Ahaha, another moment vhere being blind is somevhat beneficial! ...Now back to hating it.
Buffaloman: But the witch burned to death...Oh right that was your doing.

Robin: Hehehe.
Kevin: That laugh was slightly creepy.
Alisha: Just to let you know Brocken, Checkmate was humping Terry.
Kevin: You just like torturing people don't you mom?
Alisha: Hehehe.
Kevin: Stop that.
Robin and Alisha: Hehehe.

Brocken: Agh! I didn't vant to know vhat I missed!!
Jaeger: Vhat is this, bug Kevin time?
Terry: I like that idea! ...Hehehe.

Kevin: Terry you bug me enough by making me see your hideous face everytime I wake up in the morning.
Alisha: Oooooo.
Robin: Burning wheel of fire!
Kevin: :P

Terry: That's awful!
Jaeger: Vell if he's not allowed near the apartment now, you don't really have to vorry about that then, eh Kevin?
Terry: Don't make that point!!
Jaeger: Too late.

Kevin: Ya that's the best part, plus I get all his stuff.
Robin: Kevin you're not allowed to have stuff.
Kevin: Screw you dad it's mine.
Robin: ....Fine. But only because it'll make Slutty McButtsex sad.

Terry: Oh come on!! That's not fair!!
Jaeger: Vell vas you sleeping with everyone fair?
Terry: AW SHUT UP!!!

Kevin: My point exactly.(high fives Jaeger)
Alisha: *sigh* Ten minutes to go.
Robin: Waffles!
Alisha: Yes Robin we know you like waffles.
Robin: ^_^

Terry: You two are jerks!
Jaeger: And you're not a jerk after sleeping with everyone?
Terry: STOP USING THAT TO COUNTER MY POINTS!!
Jaeger: But it's true...
Natsuko: This...Is...So...Weird...
Buffaloman: Then you're glad you didn't see half of it.

Kevin: Be real glad.
Alisha: That's gonna haunt you for the rest of your days Terry.
Robin: I'm gonna put the videos on the inter-web and send them to everyone I do and do not know.
Alisha: Okay so apparently it will haunt you for the rest of your days and even after.

Terry: (eye twitches) AGHGHGGHGHGHHGH!! (foams at the mouth)
Natsuko: Alright, I'll take you guys' words for it then.
Jaeger: Great, ve have no tranquilizers for Terry...Oh vell.

Kevin: Terry quit being a spaz.
Alisha: Geez. Calm down.
Robin: WAFFLES!!!

Terry: (calms down) Ugh...
Jaeger: Vell that vas annoying.
Terry: Shut up...

Alisha: Ten more minutes Alisha, come on you can make it.
Kevin: Mom talking to yourself in the third person is weird...
Alisha: Shut up Kevin or I'm taking Terry's stuff away from you and giving them to your father.
Robin: I'm gonna make a fort with them!

Terry: Ugh, I just wish I could get my stuff back...
Jaeger: Should've thought of that.
Terry: When, before I met him?! I'm not fuckin' psychic Jaeger!
Buffaloman: If he was, he would've avoided this whole situation.
Terry: Exactly.

Kevin: Maybe he should have thought about it while he was doing the horse.
Alisha: Haha gross.
Robin: My Little Pony! My Slutty Pony!
Alisha: *snorts*

Terry: Stop bringing that up!!
Terryman: Reminds me of that one time your sister sprayed you with cow urine, and the bull was trying to hump the shit out of you.
Terry: Well I didn't let it! And I was screaming for YOU to HELP ME BUT YOU DIDN'T! Nooo, you just sat on the step and laughed your ass off!
Terryman: Because only YOU could get into that kind of situation.

Alisha: Haha! Oh Terry you and your antics.
Robin: Wow I need to visit more often; it's giving me ideas.
Kevin: Daddy you're not allowed over anymore because off what happened last time.
Robin: Shit went BOOM!

Terry: I didn't mean for that to happen...
Terryman: It was hilariously difficult to get that bull away from you...And there's no way Robin's visiting!!

Kevin: Sure you didn't.
Alisha: You liked and you know it.
Robin: That's not fair!
Kevin: Ya all he did was ruin your food, steal your leg, beat you with it and blow-up your truck....idiot...

Terry: No I didn't!!
Natsuko: I'm gonna agree with Terry, just 'cause he bawled like a baby after he got inside and after he showered he just hid in his room for the rest of the day and the day after...
Terry: ...It was kinda scary.
Natsuko: Your just a wimp.

Alisha: Aren't all boys?
Kevin: Hey!
Alisha: You cried when you heard the ice cream truck music.
Kevin: Those guys are pedos. Think about it, they lure kids to their car with promise of treats.
Alisha: *eyeroll*
Robin: I want ice cream.

Natsuko: Terry used to get beat up at school...His sisters were the ones beating him up.
Terry: They kept stealing my lunch! Sheesh, hit them once to try to keep your lunch, and you're the one who ends up getting a detention...
Terryman: You're pathetic. Just pathetic.

Robin: Hitting girls in bad!(smacks Terry)
Kevin: However getting beat-up by a girl is much more embaressing.
Alisha: Kevin don't be sexist.
Kevin: I said 'girl', you and Terry's mom and women; scary ones at that.

Terry: Hey, it was always two against one! That's the only reason I got beaten up.
Jaeger: Now Terry's being sexist.
Terry: Well if my sisters weren't twins I wouldn't of gotten beaten by anyone, girl or boy...Now shut up Jaeger!!

Alisha: Terry if you weren't getting beaten up by your sisters other people would've deffinately beaten you up; don't kid yourself.
Kevin: You're such a baby Terry.
Robin: Googoo gaga.

Terry: I wouldn't have gotten beaten up by someone else!
Terryman: Oh yes you would have.
Terry: No! I was cool!
Terryman: You mean I was cool, while you were just a way of getting information about ME.
Terry: ...Damnit!!

Kevin: Terry you were never cool; ever.
Alisha: Hahaha! Terry you're such a loser!
Robin: L.O.S.E.R whats that spell? SLUTTY!

Terry: Yeah I was!
Jaeger: Nein, you veren't!
Terry: Agh, leave me alone!!!
Terryman: But that's boring!

Kevin: Bugging you is our entertainment for the next(checks watch) 8 minutes.
Robin: Super poke!(pokes Terry)
Alisha: Oh great! Not this bull again.

Terry: Why can't Dik Dik hurry up?!
Buffaloman: Because it's DIK DIK we're talking about.
Terry: He's annoying like that...
Terryman: Your face is annoying.
Terry: ...I should've seen that coming.
Brocken: (grumbles to himself)
Terry: What'd I say--OH wait no, I get it.

Kevin: Apparently Terry's also stupid.
Robin: Haha, dumbass.
Alisha: Thanks Terry for making yourself a Western, southern stereotype. Let's see here: stupid and screws animals...
Kevin: Yep, that's a stereotype.

Terry: Ugh...That was once!!
Terryman: Almost twice.
Terry: Don't bring that up again!!!

Kevin: I don't think Terry's gonna be allowed at the zoo for a while.
Alisha: Especially not the petting zoo.
Robin: I WANNA GO!!!!!
Alisha: No Robin!!!
Robin: WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natsuko: It's really unlikely.
Terry: You can't just leave me alone, can you?
Terryman: Nope!
Terry: I hate you...

Alisha: You shouldn't hate your parents! They made you!
Robin: Terry's a baby! An ugly, emo baby.
Kevin: Emphasis on the emo.

Terry: Well if my dad wasn't such an asshole to me then I wouldn't hate him!
Terryman: You make it far too easy to be an asshole to you.
Terry: He did it again! He did it again! And I stopped being emo, but I can easily go back to that if you want me to!

Kevin: Oh shut up Jacob Two-Two.
Alisha: Quit being such a tattletale.
Robin: Terry's being a bitch!
Alisha: My thoughts exactly.
Kevin: Uh huh.

Terry: (sighs) I hate you all...At least after this I'll never be bothered by you lot again...
Terryman: (smacks Terry in the head) Don't be like that.
Terry: ...Fine...

Robin: Slutty's like a pinata!(smacks)
Alisha: Awesome!(smacks as well)
Kevin: Terry you would have to deal with us the next time there's a tournament duh! Plus we're the only people you hang out with.(smacks just to join in)

Terry: Hey hey hey!! I'm not a pinata! When I said I'd never have to put up with you after this, I specifically meant you three Kevin!! But you do make a point about tournaments...Damnit!!
Jaeger: Haha!
Terry: Shut up Jaeger!!

Kevin: Fine I don't wanna see you ether.
Alisha: You'd still be made fun of everywhere you went for those sextapes though.
Robin: Bwahahaha!
Kevin: Maybe if he didn't have sex with everything within reaching distance, they wouldn't have those sextapes.

Terry: I don't have sex with EVERYTHING within reaching distance!
Terryman: Just most things.
Terry: Shut up dad.
Terryman: (knocks Terry to the floor, sits on his back, grabs his legs and folds them then pulls them backwards) Maybe Robin stole my leg, but I can still kick your ass.
Terry: Ow, okay, okay...Lemme go, that hurts!
Jaeger: I'm pretty sure that's the point.
Terry: Shut up!

Robin: Cat fight!
Kevin: They're guys you moron!
Robin: They haven't proven that.
Alisha: 5 minutes left, just 5 minutes.
Robin: Go Terryman!(suddenly has pom-poms)

Terry: I hate to bring this up...Don't the tapes prove I'm a guy?!
Terryman: Uhh..Thanks..but the pom-poms are unnerving...
Terry: (rolls himself over flipping Terryman off of him) Ow my legs...Moving on! (grabs Terryman's leg and starts twisting it in a weird way)
Terryman: Goddamn it, why'd I ever have to show you that?! AGHGHGHGHGGHH!!

Robin: It's called a strap-on!
Kevin: HAHAHAHA!!!!!
Alisha: Terry stop trying to destroy your father.
Robin: Let's go Terryman, let's go! Whoo hoo!(starts jumping up and down)

Terry: ...We-Well then...I don't know whether to be pissed off by that statement, or get sick because of that statement...No, wait a minute, I do know. (runs to the bathroom)
Terryman: Whatever, that made him let go.
Natsuko: This is just...Ugh...

Robin: Yay! Terryman wins!
Alisha: That bathroom must smell disgusting by now.
Kevin: Worse than out here?
Alisha: -_- I don't know go smell and find out.
Kevin: No thank you.

Terry: (comes out) Oh god that stinks...I'll just..be a moment.. (turns around and goes right back to the bathroom to barf again)
Buffaloman: ...Wow.
Terryman: Yeah, he's got a sorta weak stomach.
Buffaloman: I'll say, I vomited in there about...5 times, and not once because of the stench!
Natsuko: Let's stop talking about this...!

Robin: Puke! Puke! Puke!
Kevin: That's why he could never swallow.
Alisha: That's disgusting.
Kevin: Isn't pretty much everything that's happened in here disgusting?

Terry: (comes out of the bathroom again) Most of the people in here already knew I can't swallow, so was that really necessary?!
Natsuko: Let's stop talking about this? Okay good!
Terry: Mom, you know that doesn't work.
Natsuko: It does occasionally.

Alisha: Not here it doesn't.
Kevin: Name one instance where asking for something to stop worked in here.
Robin: Never!
Kevin: My point exactly.

Natsuko: I suppose not...Oh well!
Terry: Yeah, well--WAIT A MINUTE!!
Terryman: What's wrong with you now?!
Terry: That 'let's stop talking about this? Okay good!" thing! It worked! IT ACTUALLY WORKED!
Natsuko: ...And the key to its success was that you weren't supposed to point out that it worked. -_-"
♠ ♠ ♠
Five more minutes...five more goddamn minutes...