Status: Ongoing!

I'm So Sorry

Photography Should Be Illegal

Terry: ...Only in the pictures where I've actually got a diaper on...
Terryman: Which is only in about half of all the pictures!
Terry: News reporters shouldn't be allowed to take pictures of their own kids!
Buffaloman: Robin you're not smexy, you never were and never will be!
Wally: (making a bet with Jaeger) ...10 bucks says Terry only wants to get back into Kevin's pants!

Kevin:Terry you only like me for my body!?(tears up)
Robin:Nobody likes you Bilvintty! And I am too smexy! Even when I was a baby child molesters hit on me all the time!
Alisha:O_O.....WHAT!?

Terry: No no no no no no no!
Wally and Jaeger: YES!
Terry: JAEGER SHUT UP OR I'LL KILL YOU WITH A CARROT AND THEN I'LL BEAT WALLY TO DEATH WITH YOUR DEAD BODY!
Wally: ...Anger issues...
Terry: Kevin why are you even listening to Wally and Jaeger?! They don't know nothin'!
Jaeger: Double negative! Ve do know something!
Terry: ANYTHIN'. They don't know ANYTHIN'.
Wally: Better.
Buffaloman: I refuse to believe you're smexy! Hell, even Brocken's smexier than you!
Brocken: (wakes up) I'm vhat now?

Alisha:(grabs Terry's pictures from Kevin)Awe he's so cute! Look at his little butt!
Kevin:Well you cheated with them so they must know something about you!?
Robin:I'm way smez-snex-smexier then Brock! Brock can't even open his eyes and he never even uses his Pokemon!
Alisha:He said Brocken not Brock!
Kevin:Why do you always lie to me Terry-bear!
Robin:Don't be a wimp you loser! Beat his face in!

Ramenman: (looks over Alisha's shoulders) (snickers)
Terry: Nooooooo, that's embarrassing! and Kevin I didn't cheat with Wally! Yeah I cheated with Jaeger but HE started it!
Jaeger: I did not!
Terry: Ya did so! Look, it all started with me and Checkmate just hanging out, right? Well then he started foolin' around and I was confused and stuff 'cause I didn't think he liked me that way. He talked me into cheatin', but later I was real upset 'bout it. So I called up Jaeger, him bein' sensitive like that, and he came over to try to cheer me up. So I was...I err..Had somethin' in my eye while sittin' on the couch, and he started rubbin' my back and one thing lead to another, and...IT'S JAEGER'S FAULT!
Jaeger: It is not!
Brocken: Vhy are ve arguing over vho's smexier?
Buffaloman: Because Robin is disillusioned!
Terry: I don't always lie to ya, Kev! I like you for you, not just for your body! ...though it does help a little...Please don't beat me up!

Kevin:You think I'm ugly.(starts crying)That's why the lights always have to be off!!!!!(runs and curls up in the corner.)
Alisha:Awe and here's one of him taking a bath!
Robin:I'm the smexiest beast alive!!! You're just a hideous Nay-zi!

Terry: No Kevin! I don't think your ugly! Don't cry!
Brocken: Vhat? (goes and looks over Alisha's other shoulder) Aww, makes me vish I had looked after my own son vhen he vas that age!
Jaeger: ...Y-you couldn't be bothered... (cries)
Buffaloman: (smacks Jaeger upside the head) What's with all the guys crying?! and no you're NOT, Robin! I'm the smexiest!
 
Kevin:Nobody loves me!
Robin:True that ugly. Buffy the Vampire Slayer your as ugly as my son Kevin! God I don't miss him.
Kevin:I'm right here!
Robin:Haha Bilvintty's gone crazy!
Alisha:And here's one on Halloween! He's such a cute pumpkin!
 
Terry: Kevin, don't say that!
Buffaloman: (just throws Robin headfirst into a wall so the spike gets stuck) That's what you get! ...Now I'm gonna go wash my hands...(goes off to a bathroom)
Meat: Pumpkin? I wanna see this! (hops up on Ramenman's shoulder)
Terry: Stop looking at those pictures...!
 
Alisha:But they're sooo cute!
Robin:Owie! Mommy the UGLY vampire slayer hurt me!
Alisha:Shut up Robin! Awe Terry running away from trees!
Kevin:I'm soo lonely!
 
Terry: But it's embarrassing!
Buffaloman: I'm gonna KILL Robin! ...In a minute.
Terry: It's not cute that I'm terrified of roots...Some of them eat people!
Jaeger: Uh, no they don't.
Terry: Yes they do! My friend told me so when I was seven! The roots eat people, then they're turned into root beer, then other people drink the root beer so they're really drinkin' people!
Terryman: We've been over this before, that DOES NOT happen!
Terry: Yes it does!
Wally: That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, Terry.
Terry: Shut up Wally...Kevin I'd hug you but you'd probably just throw me off AGAIN, so I ain't gonna bother tryin'.
 
Kevin:Don't touch me!(continues to cry)
Alisha:Is your son retarded Terryman?
Robin:Roots...eat people....AHHHHHHHH!!!!!
 
Terry: fine then! ...I didn't wanna hug you anyway!
Terryman: Sometimes I think he is...But anyway, now you can go out with Trixie again Terry!
Terry: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Buffaloman: (comes out of the bathroom with a piece of toilet paper stuck to his foot)

Robin:Oh my god a mummy! Kill it Sparkle!
Kevin:Terry's mine damnit! He may be annoying and stupid...and...stupid-but he's mine damnit!
Alisha:Well he can't be more retarded than that...
 
Meat: Wha...? That's just Buffaloman, I can't kill Buffaloman!
Buffaloman: What? (looks around and spots the toilet paper) Aw damnit...
Terry: Yeah, I'm Kevin's! Wait a...Hey, how am I annoyin'?!
Terryman: Did ya really have to ask that question?
Terry: Well, I guess if Kevin can put with me bein' stupid and annoyin', I can put up with him bein' a wimp and a crybaby.
Ramenman: I suppose he can't.
Kid Muscle: (steps in) Hey, I made everyone T-shirts! ...Err, except Robin, I kinda forgot about him...
Jaeger: The one person vho needs one!
Brocken: No, he needs pants.
 
Robin:Pants-Off Dance-Off!!!!(grabs Meat again)Come on Sparkle we're gonna have some fun!(winks)
Kevin:I am not a crybaby!(wipes away tears)
Robin:Ya Kevin's not a crybaby!
Kevin:Gee thanks Da-
Robin:He's a doctor!
Kevin:GOD DAMNIT!!!!
Alisha:These shirts all have pictures of you on them...

Meat: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Buffaloman: Uhh, you know what... (plucks Meat from Robin's grasp) I'm going to say "no" to that...
Terry: Suuuure you're not a crybaby...I mean, you cry when you stub your toe, good grief!
Wally: Aw, poor Kevin. He just can't catch a break.
Terry: Shut up, you've said enough!
Jaeger: ...Vhat the hell did you draw on my shirt?
Kid: That would be you in a sausage costume!
Wally: Yours is better than mine, Jaeger. Yours is better than mine...He drew me fornicating with a seal!
Kid: That would be you getting lucky with a mermaid, Wally!
♠ ♠ ♠
SOMEONE PLEASE FIND ROBIN SOME PANTS!!!