Status: Ongoing!

I'm So Sorry

*** Is Always More Fun When Done By Psychopaths

Wally: Ah.
Terry: Crap! (looks out the window) ...Well in retrospect I didn't mean to do that...
Jaeger: Ha ha!
Terry: Oh shut up!
Wally: (gets hit and gets knocked out)
Buffaloman: Great..
 
Robin:Yay! I killed the witch again!
Alisha:You killed my son you bastard!(rips off Terryman's leg and starts beating Terry with it)Die! Die! Die!
Robin:Kevin's dead? You son of a beach! Only I can do that!!!!(picks up Wally and starts also beating Terry)
 
Terry: (curls up in a ball) Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!!
Buffaloman: Well that was unexpected.
Ramenman: What? That Robin started beating Terry?
Buffaloman: Nope, that Alisha ripped Terryman's fake leg off.

Alisha:You stupid asshole! I'll kill you!
Robin:Die redneck!
Kevin:(pops back through the window)What are they doing?
 
Buffaloman: They're killing Terry. Kinda amusing if you ask me.
Ramenman: That's terrible.
Buffaloman: But it's fun watching Alisha go ape-shit!
 
Alisha:Kevin? KEVIN! YOU'RE OKAY!(hugs Kevin and starts kissing his face)Never scare mommy like that again!
Robin:Kevin! My only, useless son! You're not dead!(hugs Kevin)
Kevin:Umm okay...thanks for caring?
Robin:Oh I didn't care about you, only that I was the one who killed you.
Kevin:Ya I kinda though so...
Alisha:WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO YOU JERK! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!?
Kevin:I said I'd be back...besides I went back to my apartment to put roots everywhere so Terry wouldn't come in.
 
Terryman: (takes his fake leg back)
Terry: (lying in a heap on the floor) Blehhh...Awwww not roots! But all my stuffs in your apartment, no fair!
Jaeger: Ha ha!
Terry: Shut up Jaeger...
Kevin:Too freaking bad! It's my stuff now bitch!
Alisha:Sorry Terry for beating you senseless. Also I'm sorry for stealing your leg.
Robin:I'm not, that was fun! And I realized you can use lifeless bodies as weapons!(picks up Wally again and hits Terry one more time)See! It's amazing.
Kevin:Now I'm kinda wishing I had stayed back at the apartment.
 
Terry: But I'm soooooooooooooorry...Ow! Don't hit me with Wally!
Terryman: It's fine about my leg.
Terry: Don't you care about me getting the crap beaten out of me?
Terryman: ...Yeeeeesssss...
Terry: ...No you don't.
Jaeger: Ha ha!
 
Kevin:Oh well!
Robin:Oh my god his leg comes off! Gimme!(yanks off Terryman's leg)Mine!(hot glues the leg onto his own)Awe-some!
Alisha:Well he's going to be regretting that when he sobers up.
Kevin:Dad gets sober?
 
Terry: Come oooooon Kevin you know how stupid I am! Especially when I'm in a bad mood...
Terryman: (falls on his face) Oof!
Buffaloman: Has Robin EVER sobered up?!

Robin:Yay! I'm a pirate!(starts singing the pirate song from Lazytown)
Kevin:No! you went too far this time! It's my stuff now and if you want it you're just gonna have to go through the roots and get it! and trust me, I put those things EVERYWHERE! On the walls both inside and out, the doors, the windows, the roof, even underground so there not tunneling through.
Alisha:Ummm....when we were younger....I think it was before we had Kevin. Ya it was! And then Kevin was born and he started drinking.
Robin:Yar harr fiddle-dee-dee, if you want to sail the sea, YOU ARE A PIRATE! Now I just need a parrot.(spots Meat, pick him up, and glues him to his shoulder)Yarr harr!
 
Terryman: Oh god...
Terry: But Keeeeeeeviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin, I'll do ANYTHING!
Buffaloman: Well that makes sense, I suppose. Kevin is usually the root of all problems, after all.
Brocken: Agh, I vish someone could shut him up!
Meat: (wakes up again) Wha...? Why am I glued to Robin's shoulder?!
 
Alisha:*sigh*Because apparently you've gone from a unicorn to a parrot.
Robin:Buffalo Wings that joke was aweful, and that's coming from me....I order you to walk the plank!
Kevin:Dad threes no plank-
Robin:Out the window with ye then!
Kevin:Whatever. I'm not forgiving you Terry.

 
Meat: ...I'm never going to be a PERSON, am I?
Buffaloman: To be honest, I wasn't even trying to make a joke. But I refuse to go out the window, so whatever.
Terry: Nooooooooooooooooooooo!
Jaeger: How is this vorse than vhen Kevin found out Terry cheated?
Ramenman: Dunno. Just go with it.
 
Alisha:Because I don't think Robin was naked at that point; or was he?
Kevin:Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss!
Robin:I didn't teach you to say that! Hush villainous parrot! Or ye shall go of the plank as well! Yarr harr!(suddenly has on a pirate hat and hook)
Alisha:Okay threes no way you're getting all that off the internet in that amount of time.
 
Buffaloman: Yes he was, unfortunately.
Meat: Eep! I mean...Squawk!
Terry: (just starts beating his head against the floor)
 
Alisha:Oh...well maybe it just seems more disturbing with the parrot on his shoulder.
Robin:Good birdy! Sparkle wanna cracker? Yes he does!(shoves cracker down Meat's throat)
Kevin:I thought he wasn't allowed to have pets after what happened with the goldfish?
Robin:Shhhh!
 
Ramenman: Likely.
Terryman: ...I wish I had my leg! TT_TT
Meat: (starts choking)
Buffaloman: Well Meat's glued to him so it's not like anyone can really take Meat from him. Moving on.
Terry: ...I think I'm gonna leave or somethin'...
 
Doctor:You can't leave! We're making progress!
Alisha:HOW IS THIS PROGRESS!!!!??? Robin's a pirate, Meat's a dying parrot, Brocken cries every five seconds, Jaeger has the mindset of a 12 year old boy, Wally's passed out on the floor, Terry and Kevin somewhat broke up, Terryman's missing a leg, Kid's crying about food and lord only knows what his parents have been doing this whole time!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doctor:Again, I never said I was good.
Alisha:AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!(attacks the Doctor)
Kevin:Go mom!
 
Terry: Yeah! ...Anyway, I'm outta here...I bet Checkmate will let me stay with him.
Buffaloman: Go Alisha! Kill that effing doctor! Throw him out the window!
Ramenman: Calm down Buffaloman...
Wally: (wakes up again) Uhh...What'd I miss this time?
Brocken: A lot.

Kevin:Moms-tryin'-to-kill-the-doctor.Terry don't leave!(grabs onto Terry's legs)Checkmate's a douche!
Alisha:Die you son of a bitch! You are the worst doctor ever! I will strangle you with your own intestines!
Robin:Arr! Send him to Davy Jones locker honey!
Kevin:Don't leave me with them!
Doctor:Help me!

Buffaloman: Rip his kidneys out and shove them down his throat!!
Ramenman: SERIOUSLY. CALM DOWN.
Buffaloman: Tear his liver to pieces!
Ramenman: Oh god...
Terry: But Kevin you're mad at me...and Checkmate's not...that bad.
Buffaloman: Shove pieces of his pancreas up his nose!!

Kevin:Go mom! Yes well loners need to stick together so, I don't really have a choice.
Robin:Destroy him!
Alisha:RAWR!(rips his eyes out)Take that you bastard!(eats the eyes)AHHHHH!
Robin:Oh...oh dear God...

Buffaloman: That's ah...A little much, even by my standards...
Wally: O_O
Terry: Uh...I'm freaked out now...And Kevin can you let go of my legs? You're kinda pullin' my pants down.
Brocken: I..I vanna go home!
 
Kevin:No 'cause now I'm scared!
Alisha:RAWR!(rips out his heart and steps on it)WHO ELSE WANTS SOME OF THIS!?
Robin:(sobered up)Uhh, honey I think you shoul-
Alisha:How about you Buffaloman!? Mr.Big-Strong-and-NORMAL!?
Kevin:Mommy?
Robin:Okay you really need to-
Alisha:Or what about you girly!?(looks at Terry with bloody around her mouth)You made me think my son was DEAD!!!!!
 
Terry: (screams like a girl)
Buffaloman: Uhh...ow? And err...You know what, I'm ah...Too old for this nonsense, so just...Just cross me off your list...
Jaeger: (hiding behind Brocken)
Terryman: Robin DO something!
 
Robin:LIKE WHAT!? Kevin save daddy from mommy.
Kevin:I'm not going anywhere near that.(let's go of Terry and hides behind Wally)
Alisha:(takes out his kidneys and slurps them down)Come on Terry, you wanted to be the man didn't you? COME FIGHT ME!

Buffaloman: someone do SOMETHING! ...I'm scared.
Wally: If Buffaloman's scared, we're doomed!
Terry: T-To be h-honest, I...I would rather just grow a vagina!
Jaeger: That's impossible.
Terry: I know, I'm just sayin'!
 
Robin:Wow no wonder Kevin turned out so messed up.
Kevin:Does that mean you like me now?
Robin:Nope. I'm just sayin'.
Alisha:Bring it Terry!(jump at him)AHHHH!
Kevin:SERPENTINE TERRY! SERPENTINE!
 
Terry: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! (wets himself)
Ramenman: (grabs Alisha before she gets to Terry and after a few seconds he gets her in the Camel Clutch hold)
Brocken: ...He broke my daddy's back with that hold...
Terry: OH MY...Oh...My...God!
 
Robin:Don't kill her!
Kevin:It's okay Terry, it okay.
Alisha:EEHHH!(bites off one of Buffaloman's fingers)
Kevin:And you were saying it was funny to see her go ape-shit.

Ramenman: I don't plan on it. This will just minimize the amount of damage she can do...Other than biting off fingers. But mine are under her chin, so I'm safe from that.
Terry: (sniffles) ...I'm officially good with bein' the girl...
Buffaloman: Fuuuuuuuck! (cradling his hand where she bit off his finger) Oh shut up it WAS funny...
Ramenman: ...That's what you get for egging her on.
 
Robin:She's ether crazy or possessed by the Devil.
Kevin:Awe it's okay, the crazy lady can't hurt you now(hugs Terry)and I'm totally the dude.
Alisha:Come here Terry! I'll steal your soul!!!(tries to bite Ramenman)
Robin:Still not sure which.
 
Terryman: My guess is possessed by the Devil...
Terry: I know...But I'm still scared!
Ramenman: (keeps his fingers away from her mouth) Oh no you don't.
 
Alisha:Grrrrrrrrr!
Kevin:Dad I know your scary when you're drunk, but mom's on a whole nother level.
Robin:Which is why I married her.
Alisha:Hiya!(kick in the nuts and escapes)Bwahahahaha! GET OVER HERE!(jumps on Terry, digs in her nails and starts chewing on his head)Your mine bitch!
Kevin:TERRY!
 
Terryman: AHH!
Ramenman: Aghghghghgh!
Buffaloman: ...Are we sure we can't just kill her?
Terry: I LIKE HIS SUGGESTION!!! SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!!
 
Kevin:If you kill my mom, I'll get dad angry drunk and trust me that's waaaayy worse than this and my dad before combined.
Alisha:Brains! Nom-nom-nom!(tearing off pieces of Terry's scalp)
Kevin:Dad's shes killing my boyfriend! DO SOMETHING!
Robin:Uhhhhh son, you forget I'm stupid. Hell I'm dressed like a pirate, naked, with a fake leg and a person glued on.
Alisha:I love the taste of blood in morning *_*
 
Buffaloman: Okay, okay...No killing her then!
Brocken: (goes over and pulls Alisha off Terry, gets her in a Sleeper's hold which knocks her out shortly) Hopefully vhen she comes to she's not bat-shit crazy!
 
Robin:Well now that that's over with.(takes out beer)Whoo hoo! Pirate time!(chugs three beers)Yarr harr!
Kevin:I need new parents. Are you okay Terry?
 
Jaeger: That vas nuts!
Terry: ...I'm fine...I just need a new pair of pants...
Buffaloman: Has anyone seen my finger?

Kevin:Uh Terry...part of your scalp is missing...I can see your skull.
Robin:Hey look a hook!(glues Buffaloman's finger to his knuckles) Arr me matey, me be searching for some booty!
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Alisha! Ha ha! Girrrrlll you crazy!