Status: Ongoing!

I'm So Sorry

Possession

Terry: Oh, really? Well that ain't good...'Kay, night night! (faints)
Buffaloman: Ugh!! I want my finger!
Meat: I want off Robin's shoulder!
Kevin:Guys I think Terry's bleeding to death.
Robin:-_-* Did I say you could talk Sparkle?

Wally: So what do we do?
Meat: Ugh...Squawk!
Buffaloman: Can someone cut my finger off of Robin?
Brocken: I vould, but...That vould involve getting CLOSE to Robin. No thank you!
 
Kevin:How the hell should I know! My mom killed the only doctor we had!
Robin:That's a good birdy!(shoves crackers down Meat's throat again)I'm gonna call you Perry. Like the hippopotamus.
Kevin:Perry's a platypus.
Robin:Sparkle it is then.
Kevin:....WHAT!?
 
Brocken: Vait, vait...(stops the bleeding and bandages Terry's head) There you go. I had to do that a few times vhen Jaeger somehow lost some of his scalp...Vhich is veird, since he alvays vears that helmet...
Jaeger: Vhatever.
Ramenman: AGENT P!
Meat: (chokes again)

Kevin:Great now Meat's dying too.
Robin:NO! Not again! Breathe Sparkle!(tries to give mouth-to-mouth but ends up running around in a circle like a dog)

Brocken: (starts laughing his ass off)
Buffaloman: (tries not to laugh) That's just...too funny...
Wally: (snickers)

Kevin:Meats still dying ya know.
Robin:Not for long!(jumps, lands on his side/on Meat making the cracker spurt out onto Alisha)There! He's o-tay!
Alisha(wakes up)Mmm..mmm...urgh....

Brocken: Oh shit! (dives out the window)
Jaeger: Daddy! Nooooo!
 
Alisha:WEEE!(jumps out the window after Brocken)
Kevin:Well...I guess that problem solved itself....sort of...Brocken's kind of screwed....
Robin:Me lass ran away!
Kevin:Trust me dad, that's a good thing.

Jaeger: Daddy! (cries)
Terryman: Well at least Terry's safe.
Buffaloman: So are the rest of my fingers! I almost think the bonuses outweigh the loss...Oh wait no, we all hate Terry.

Robin:Don't forget Kevin!
Kevin:Ya but, we still have a dead body in the room.(points at doctor)What the hell do we do about that?

Buffaloman: Toss it out the window? I dunno...
Terry: (wakes up) Ugh...What'd I miss?
Buffaloman: Alisha waking up, Brocken diving out the window, and her jumping out after her. That's about it, now we're trying to decide what to do with the doctor's body.
Terry: Ok then...

Kevin:I think that's illegal. Plus mom might eat it and that'd be messed up.
Robin:Make it walk the plank!
Kevin: A)It's already dead B)It's not a zombie
 
Buffaloman: Then I guess we sit here and let it stink! Or WE eat it, and that's MORE messed up!
Terry: Thank GOD it's not a zombie! I'm already gonna be havin' nightmares for weeks! (hugs Kevin)

Kevin:I'm only letting you hug me because you've decided you were the girl...
Robin:Kevin and Terry sitting in a tree F-U-C-
Kevin:DADDY!

King Muscle: That's what I tried to sing much much earlier!
Terry: Are you still mad at me? And I don't wanna sleep on the couch...
Buffaloman: I hope that's the last time anyone tries to sing that, 'cause no one really wants or needs the mental images!

Robin:Speaking of which; Pants-Off Dance-Off! Pirate style!
Kevin:Yay more of that...and no Terry I'm not mad at you, I just don't like hugs.
 
Buffaloman: ...I really wanna kill Robin right now...
Ramenman: Don't even talk about killing people, or someone else might snap!
Terry: Either way I'm just glad I don't have to sleep on the couch! and if there's one good thing about Jaeger, he let me hug him.
Jaeger: ...Hugs are good.
 
Alisha:(pops back through the window)Guess who's back to play bitches!!!(pulls in unconscious and bloody Brocken and Checkmate)MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Kevin:(shrieks like a girl)AHHHHH! Terry run!
Robin:She's here...

Terry: (runs out into the hall and then straight out the building and down the street screaming at the top of his lungs the entire time)
Buffaloman: (also runs away)
Ramenman: ...It looks like every guy for himself... (runs out)
Jaeger: B-But...Ramenman vasn't even scared of her the first time! O_O

Alisha:Oh no you don't!(takes of after them on all fours)
Kevin:Well that answers the question of whether shes possessed or not...
Doctor:No ones allowed to leave my office without solving their problems!
Robin and Kevin:AHHHHHHHH! ZOMBIE!!!!!!
Doctor:(locks the door from the outside)Now solve your problems.
Alisha:(jumps back through the window with Terry and Buffaloman on her back)Hehehe.
Doctor:(stops up the window with steel)Now you can't get out unless I let you out!
Kevin:NOOOOOO!!!!!
 
Terry: (crying) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Buffaloman: (also crying) CAN WE GET AN EXORCIST UP IN HERE?!
Terry: I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die, I don't wa--RAMENMAN ACTUALLY GOT AWAY!
Jaeger: Ja, he seems to have...Lucky bastard!
Buffaloman: No no, in a minute we'll find out he's being dragged back and he'll be forced to rejoin us and then we're all going to die!
Terry: And I thought roots were scary!

Alisha:I couldn't catch that sneaky bastard. But atleast I have you.(starts petting their heads creepily)Yes I have you my precious, precious boys.(drags Terry and Buffaloman over next to Brocken and Checkmate)
Kevin:Ummm m-mommy?
Alisha:HUSH! Mommies playing right now sweetie.
Kevin:K-k-k-'kay.

Terry: Af-after that, I'm not sure if we're gonna get killed or raped.
Buffaloman: Actually, I was kinda thinkin' the same thing...I'm hoping for death, honestly.
Terry: ...Me too! Also, sitting next to bloody unconscious bodies doesn't really help...
Buffaloman: Nope, it really doesn't...
 
Alisha:I'm not gonna rape you I'm married!
Robin:YA! Only I can tap that!
Kevin:I wouldn't want to if I were you.
Alisha:Kevin? Are you being mean to mommy?
Kevin:N-no mommy I'm being a good b-boy.
Alisha:That's nice.
 
Buffaloman: ...Ok then I'm not scared anymore.
Terry: ...I still am...Maybe not "I'm-about-to-shit-myself" scared, but still terrified.
Jaeger: This is so messed up...
 
Alisha:I never said I wouldn't still kill you, I'm just gonna make it slow and painful. Starting with the painless freak-show!(starts chewing on Checkmate's arm)
Robin:I wonder if it tastes like chicken?
Alisha:It does; try some.
Kevin:Ehhh.
Robin:Naw, there's no BBQ sauce.
Kevin:THAT'S WHY YOU WON'T EAT A PERSON!?
Alisha:Kevin be nice!
Kevin:Yes mommy.

Buffaloman: I know your still gonna kill us, I just realized I'm not scared anymore.
Terry: Bleh, cannibalism...
Terryman: Well, BBQ sauce makes anything taste better. ANYTHING...
Buffaloman: ...Oh, wait a minute, idea! (punches Alisha in the back of the head) Alrighty, knocked out or stunned I don't give a shit...(gets the "rope" made out of the T-shirts Kid gave everyone, then grabs a chair and ties Alisha to the chair) I know it's made out of shittily made T-shirts, but why we didn't do this earlier I don't know.
Terry: ...Will she be able to get out of that?
Buffaloman: I tied it pretty fuckin' tightly, it should hold.
 
Kevin:Ya but Crazy's possessed so who knows...we need a priest.
Robin:I'm a priest!(suddenly has a pope hat and Meat is dressed like a choir boy)
Kevin:Oh God....
Robin:Only I can talk to God!(punches Kevin in the face)May the force be with you!
 
Buffaloman: Good point Kevina.
Terry: This just gets more and more frightening!
Terryman: Oh yeah...
 
Kevin:I'M NOT THE GIRL GOD DAMNIT!!!!
Robin:Stop damning our Lord or you'll go to hell!
Kevin:You're not a priest dad you're drunk again!
Robin:Quiet my child, I must pray.
Kevin:I think I liked you better as a pirate...

Buffaloman: I'm gonna keep calling you Kevina so get over it!
Terryman: Yeah, he was better as a pirate.
Meat: Much, and he kept cramming crackers down my throat!
Terry: Once again...More and more frightening.

Robin:Let me see the possessed one! I shall cure her with the power of Kung Fu Action Jesus!
Kevin:Uhhh. This is why mom doesn't let you use the internet.
Robin:I am God's minion-
Kevin:You know what? your the closest thing we have so just go for it.

Buffaloman: Besides, she won't kill Robin. And if she does, well that's still no big loss.
Terry: But then she'll kill us.
Buffaloman: Kinda forgot about that...Oh well.
Terryman: Worth a shot either way.

Kevin:That's my dad you talking-oh wait nevermind. Ya dad you go ahead and help mom.
Robin:Yays! I'm a big boy now!
Kevin:What you just said was a giant oxymoron; emphasis on the moron.
Robin:Shhh, I'm busy!(put's a cross on Alisha's head)
Kevin:There's no way you get this crap off the internet...
Robin:(starts humming)Ooommm ooommm.
Alisha:(starts squirming)
Kevin:I think it's work-
Robin:In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight!
Kevin:I stand corrected, we're fucked.
 
Buffaloman: We're wholly and completely fucked.
Terryman: Oh yeah.
Jaeger: We're doomed! DOOOOOOMED!
Terry: Ok Jaeger, shut up!
Buffaloman: ...Still wondering how Robin gets all this crap so fast...
 
Robin:Don't say holy vain!(slaps Buffaloman with a giant cross)Now for the holy water!(pops open beer can and pours it on Alisha)
Alisha:WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?
Kevin:Uh oh.
Robin:Tell me your name demon scum!
Alisha:My names Alisha you moron!
 
Buffaloman: (falls over on the floor stunned) @_@
Terry: So uh...I don't wanna jinx anything by sayin' much...

Kevin:Shh, she might remember she wants to kill you.
Robin:Your real name!
Alisha: A-li-sha! Kevin is your dad drunk still?
Kevin:Are you crazy still?
Alisha:What're you talking about? When did Checkmate get here? Why is there blood everywhere?
Robin:The demon has receded into her body! Out! Out I say!(rips Meat off his shoulder, douses him with "holy water" and starts smacking Alisha on the head with him)
Alisha:SCREW OFF ROBIN!
 
Wally: ...Sounds normal.
Jaeger: Vally you're gonna jinx it then ve're all gonna d--
Terry: (slaps his hand over Jaeger's mouth) Don't say the D word!
Meat: @_@

Robin:The power of Christ compels you!(Meat slap)
Alisha:Robin seriously.
Robin:The power of Christ compels you!(Meat slap)
Alisha:I'm getting pissed off now.
Robin:The power of Christ compels you!(Meat slap)
Alisha:Fuck off!
Robin:The power of Christ compels you!(Meat slap)
Alisha:I'M GONNA KILL YOU!
Robin:I found the demon! ^_^
Kevin: O_O Did dad just do something useful?

Terryman: He either did something useful or he just screwed us over again, though I ain't sure which.
Terry: Well that's helpful...Not!
Wally: When will this demon madness end?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Well they're screwed now; poor Meat.