Status: Ongoing!

I'm So Sorry

I'm A Ninja!

Robin:When the demon tells me it's true name!
Alisha:My name's Alisha you douche! I'm not possessed!
Robin:Tell me your real name!
Alisha:Alisha!
Robin:Tell me!
Alisha:ALISHA!!!
Kevin:Dad I don't think mom's possessed, I think she just went crazy.
Alisha:What are you TALKING ABOUT!?
Kevin:You tried to eat people mom! You killed the doctor!
Alisha:I WHAT!?
Robin:Don't try to reason with it! Tell me your true name!
Alisha:A-LI-SHA!

Terryman: OK, she ain't crazy now.
Jaeger: Somehow that vhack from Buffaloman brought her back to her senses.
Wally: Well that's good!
Buffaloman: (sits up and laughs evilly)
Terry: Aw shit, not again!
Terryman: On the plus side, he likely is possessed this time since he made a bunch of deals with Satan.
Terry: That's not comforting!

Robin:The demon has moved on! Get'em!(throws Meat at Buffaloman and jumps on Buffaloman)
Alisha:Will someone untie me now?
Kevin:Dad that's a horrible idea!
Alisha:Seriously get me out...wheres Ramenman?

Buffaloman: (grabs Meat and squeezes him until he squeaks) ...Weird. Moving on! (grabs Robin and throws him into the wall) BWAHAHAHA!
Terry: (unties Alisha) Ramenman booked it when you went crazy and you couldn't catch him apparently. So he's long gone.
Brocken: (wakes up) ugh..AHHHH! ...Vait, vhat's going on?
Jaeger: Alisha's sane again, but Buffaloman's possessed.
Brocken: ...AHHHHHH!

Robin:(bounces off the wall like a rubber toy)Wee! Do it again!
Alisha:Oh...whoopsy daisy!
Kevin:You also tried to eat Terry's head.
Alisha:Eh. Who cares...wait Ramenman got out? Why don't we just leave!?
Kevin:The zombie-doctor locked us in and boarded up the window with steel.
Robin:Come'er demon! Gimme back my choirboy! I need him for molesting!
 
Buffaloman: (throws Robin into the wall again) You'll never get Meat back!
Meat: I dunno whether to be happy I can't be molested, or terrified because Buffaloman's possessed...At this moment, happy.
Terry: Thanks for not caring about eating my head!
Checkmate: (wakes up) ugh...
 
Kevin:Checkmate do something! You can't feel pain you'll be fine!
Alisha:You made me think my son was dead! You deserve your head eaten!
Robin:(bounces off wall again)Wee! Give me Sparkle!(runs over and stabs Buffaloman in the back with his horn)Bwaha! Oh wait I'm stuck in your spine.(tries to pull himself out)Urgh! Demon release me!!!
Kevin:We're all going to die in here aren't we?

Checkmate: About what?
Terry: And we're back to hatin' on Terry...At this rate, if I weren't me, I'd hate me too!
Buffaloman: (runs backwards into a wall a dozen times) As much as getting that spike driven farther into my back hurts, crushing you against the wall is kinda worth it!
Terryman: Yep, we're all totally screwed.
Wally: Maybe we should start trying to carve R.I.P into the wall...
 
Alisha:Gee I don't know Checkmate, maybe the possessed thing killing my HUSBAND!!!
Robin:Hehe, ow. Hehe, ow, Hehe, ow. Hehe, ow.
Kevin:Umm Buffaloman-demon thing, that looks really wrong. You have a naked man banging against your back...not to mention he's smiling.
Robin:Hehe, ow. Hehe, ow. Hehe, ow. Hehe, ow. Hehe, ow.
 
Buffaloman: Hey Kevina, do you wanna know what would look better? Rubbing your face against the steel blocking the window til the flesh is ripped off!
Terry: Oh hell no! Bring it!
Buffaloman: Your gonna be inside out when I'm through with you!
Checkmate: ...Mayhaps I should just let Terry have his attempt.
Terryman: Are you retarded, Buffaloman will tear him to shreds!
 
Kevin:Now I'm frightened! Terry save me!
Robin:I don't wanna be a priest anymore! WAAAAA!!!! TToTT(starts crying)
Alisha:Great now you've made Robin cry you stupid demon!
 
Wally: See, this is where it gets confusing as to whose the girl with you two...You want TERRY to save you!
Jaeger: Ja, ve all agreed Terry sucks earlier!
Terry: You two are really pushin' yer luck! Anyway!
Buffaloman: (grabs Terry and throws him up in the air) Now to impale you, you idiotic redneck!
Terry: No thank you! (grabs onto Buffaloman's horns as he's coming down and balances)
Terryman: ...Well that's really grabbin' the buffalo by the horns.
Terry: Daddy, that was awful! (puts his knees behind Buffaloman's head and smashes his head into the steel blocking the window, knocking him out) Who sucks now?!

Robin:You and Kevin both suck, now get me the hell out of here or when he wakes up that demons coming back with him.
Kevin:Fine. But only since you're our last hope...wow that's messed up.(yanks Robin out of Buffaloman's back)There now fix it.
Robin:Is Sparkle okay?
Alisha:(strangling Meat)Not right now he's not! Bwahahaha!!!!
Kevin:Awe hell not again!
Robin:Sparkle no! What the hells your name!?
Alisha:Alisha bitch!(bites Meat)
Kevin:(thinking)I thought it was Robin?
Alisha:Robin?(eyes roll in back of head and then she faints)
Kevin:I FIXED IT!!!
Robin:(cradling Meat)But that was your mom's real name,not the demons.
Kevin:F.M.L.
 
Terry: ...Well I'm still proud of me. (sulks)
Wally: Your the only one.
Terry: What the hell Wally!
Wally: That wasn't so impressive!
Terry: I'd like to see you do that!
Wally: I would but I can't!
Terry: AHA! You suck, blubber boy!
Wally: (throws Terry to the floor and sits on him)
Terry: Ack!
Meat: @_@
Terryman: Are we ever gonna get rid of this demon?

Kevin:Well let's see, before we let Brocken cry on the floor for almost an hour without caring so I doubt it.
Robin:Can I not be a priest now?
Kevin:Go crazy.
Robin:Yays! I'm gonna be a ninja now.(has on Naruto headband)Sparkle you can be Akamaru.(puts dog ears on Meat)
Kevin:It's kind of sad that this is now the least of our problems.
 
Terryman: Alrighty then.
Natsuko: (somehow shows up)
Terryman: ...How the hell did you get in here?
Natsuko: The zombie-doctor-thing let me in. Especially after I said I was Terry's mom.
Terry: Mommy! Wally's crushing me! Get him off!
Natsuko: Wally, look! Fish! (throws a huge fish across the room)
Wally: (books it across the room for the fish)
Terry: Yay!
Natsuko: ...So Robin Mask is naked again...Meh, nothing new. (pulls Terry to his feet)

Robin:Hi Nati! I'm a ninja!
Kevin:Wally you're very sad right now...you booked it for fish...
Robin:Sparkle-maru get me fish!(heaves Meat at Wally)

Wally: RAWR! MY FISH! (bashes Meat into the far wall as he picks up the fish)
Natsuko: That's nice Robin... (hugs Terry) So how's my baby boy?!
Terry: Ma, you're embarrassing me!!
 
Robin:Haha! Terry loves his mommy!
Kevin:Atleast somebody cares about other people in here besides me...and mom but she went ape-shit so it doesn't count.
Robin:Sparkle-maru hurry-up with the fish or else it's the closet for you; and you don't want the closet. *_*
Kevin:I don't know who's scarier, you or mom.

Natsuko: Oh, hi Kevin! (polishes his mask while he's still wearing it) There ya go!
Terry: Mooooommyyy you're embarrassing!
Natsuko: Hush Terry!
Meat: (dazed) Uhh...Wally, can I have a bit of the fish?
Wally: ...Fine. (gives Meat a small piece of fish)
Meat: (takes it over to Robin)
Terryman: Kevin, they're both freaky as all hell.

Kevin:See Terry this is why I didn't want us to live together in your parents attic! Get the hell off of me!
Robin:Good Sparkle-maru!(pets Meat's head and eats fish)Now let's go defeat Orochimaru!
Kevin:We're not in Narutoland!
Robin:That's what they want you to think.(throws down a smoke bomb and disappears with Meat)
Kevin:o_o Oh my God...he's gone...HE'S FINALLY GONE!!! THANK THE QUEEN MOTHER! HE'S GONE!

Terry: But she's just bein' nice! Overbearing, but nice!
Natsuko: No, I distinctly remember threatening to castrate Terry if he ever banged anyone under our roof--OH, wait, Kevin wasn't there! Nevermind!
Terry: That..That was the other reason why I agreed to moving in with you Kevin...
Wally: (belches) That was a good fish!
Jaeger: You're done already? O_O
Wally: Yep!
Terryman: Woohoo he's gone!
 
Kevin:(O)_(O) C-can dad come back now?
Robin:(pops up behind Kevin)Konichiwa!
Kevin:Ahhhh!
Alisha:Kevin stop screaming, mommies trying to sleep.
 
Terry: ...Mommy, can you go back to bein' nice?
Natsuko: Sure baby!
Terry: ...Please don't call me that, you're embarrassin' me again!
Jaeger: Haha Terry! You suck! Terry: I don't suck!
Jaeger: Ja you do...
Checkmate: ...We knowth from experience! (him and Jaeger start snickering)
Terry: AHHHHHHH!! Don't say stuff like that, 'specially with my mom around!
Natsuko: (pulls out a frying pan and beats Jaeger in the head with it) How dare you say such a thing about my boy!
Jaeger: Vhy aren't you beating Checkmate?!
Natsuko: He doesn't feel pain...But if he says something like that again, he's gonna be missin' his favourite appendage!
Checkmate: Sorry, sorry! Never again! NEVER again!

Robin:Ninja!(stabs Jaeger with a throwing star and then disappears again)
Kevin:Checkmate what do you mean 'we' know from experience?(glares at Terry)
Alisha:Oh not again!
 
Jaeger: Ouch!
Terry: He's just talkin' 'bout my...uhh...'fumble' with Jaeger, that's all...
Checkmate: Yes, that's all I was referring to.
 
Kevin:It'd better be.
Robin:(hanging upside-down on a rope from the ceiling)So Nati did you know your son was a slut?
Kevin:Dad!
Alisha:Haha!
 
Terry: It is, promise!
Natsuko: No I didn't...Show of hands, who's been in my son's pants?
Jaeger and Checkmate: (raise their hands)
Kid: (raises his hand)
Jaeger: Vhat the hell?! Kid Muscle?!
Checkmate: Really?! WHY?!
Terry: That was before I met all three of you! It was at the Hercules Factory, and in my defense, Robin got me drunk so I had no idea what I was doin'!
Kid: I filled him in on it later.

Kevin:DAD!? You got my boyfriend drunk!?
Alisha:See your son does suck...alot...
Robin:Don't worry I taped it for you.
Kevin:I don't wanna watch my boyfriend have sex with Kid Muscle!
Robin:Actually there were a few others involved but they're not important right now...
Kevin:WHAT!?
 
Terry: T-taped it?! What others?! WHY WASN'T I TOLD ABOUT THE OTHERS?!
Kid: Musta slipped my mind.
Terry: How could you POSSIBLY forget something like THAT?!
Kid: I was kinda hungry.

Robin:That is a good reason.
Kevin:NO IT'S NOT!!! WHAT OTHERS!!!???
Robin:I don't know stop yelling at me! WAAAAAA!!!!(starts crying)
Alisha:Look at what you started Terry! Shh, shh.(starts rubbing Robin's back)Hush little baby don't say a word, Alisha's gonna buy you more throwing stars.

Kid: Uhh...I think Mercury was involved...and Shammu...Oh I think Geronimo joined in!
Terry: Ger-Ger...EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO VOMIT! (runs off to the bathroom)
Brocken: Geronimo? Vell that's disgusting.
Jaeger: (face goes nearly as green as his helmet) He vas one of the trainers...Bleh!
Terryman: ...I'm gonna kill him later...

Kevin:*eyetwitch*
Robin:Ya it was real gross to watch, i almost threw up, but then I found some beer and then I blacked out, woke up five hours later...my butt hurt alot actually...
Kevin:Wh-what?
Alisha:Kevin I think you need a new boyfriend, you know, one that hasen't slept with everyone and everything under the sun.

Terryman: Good god, I don't wanna hear anymore 'bout this...
Terry: (comes back from the bathroom) (sniffles) I protest...I have NOT slept with everyone and everything!
Jaeger: Doesn't seem like it.
 
Kevin:Well let's see here Jaeger, Kid, Shammu, Geronimo, Mercury-
Robin:Me!
Kevin:*eyetwitch*Yes my f-f-father and me!
Alisha:Man Terry you should start charging.
Robin:Terry's a whore! Terry's a whore!
Kevin:A big one apparently!
 
Terry: I protest again! I've never had sex with Robin! ...But you guys forgot Checkmate...
Natsuko: I need some disinfectant, I actually HUGGED Terry when I got here!
Terry: Mommy that's terrible!
Natsuko: If you weren't public property I wouldn't need the disinfectant!
Terry: But Mommy, Kevin's the only really recent one!
 
Kevin:NO ONE EVER SAID YOU HAD SEX WITH CHECKMATE!!!
Robin:Well then lets just watch the video and see for ourselves who you did and did not have sex with!
Alisha:Cool I'm not the only awful mom; high five!(high fives Natsuko)
 
Terry: I did so, that's what Wally meant when he brought up that thing with Checkmate! And no, let's NOT watch the video! No one here wants to see that!
Natsuko: Our sons are so fucked up! (high fives Alisha)
Jaeger: ...In Terry's case, keyword being 'fucked'.
 
Robin:In it goes!(puts in DVD player and press play)It'll prove I had sex with my son's slutty boyfriend!
Kevin:Urgh!
Alisha:Yes well mines just aweful in general though...oh well atleast he's not the girl-oh God Terry what are you doing to Geronimo!!! OoO
Kevin:How does someone even bend that way!?
Robin:Hey look there I am behind Terry!
Kevin:Oh Jesus you DID have sex with my dad! NOOO!
 
Natsuko: MY EYES!!!
Terryman: THEY BURN!!!
Terry: Oh God...OH MY GOD! HOW DO I NOT REMEMBER THIS...! AHHHHHH!!!
Wally: (shielding his eyes) ...Maybe this is how Terry was the third best student overall even though he never paid attention...
 
Kevin:Great you're a cheater in more ways then one.
Alisha:For the love of God Robin turn it off!
Robin:But it's just getting good. See there's Dik Dik and Monsieur Cheeks! Terry had alot of fun with him.
Kevin:Oh. My. God.
Alisha:Terry....you need help...o_O

Terry: Monsieur Cheeks...?! (runs to the bathroom and vomits again)
Natsuko: TURN. IT. OFF!
Jaeger: Bleh...
 
Kevin:Dad we believe you had sex with Terry okay! TURN IT OFF!
Alisha:Robin if you turn it off we will make it so that you legally own Meat/Sparkle.
Robin:Really?
Kevin:YES!!!
Robin:'Kay.(turns it off)Now wheres my ownership!?
Alisha:HERE!(gives Robin a certificate that says he legally owns Meat)
Robin:Hurray! Now to go and find where I put that unicorn!(disappears in smoke)
Kevin:I will never sleep again...
 
Terry: (comes out of the bathroom) Oh god...I can't believe I did that...
Jaeger: Vell you did...Unfortunately. Its even more unfortunate that ve had to vatch that!
Natsuko: Seriously, where's the disinfectant?! I'm never touchin' my boy again!
Terry: ...I'd say that's terrible, but I ain't blamin' ya after that. That couldn't have been any worse...
Brocken: Vrong! Could ALVAYS be vorse! That vas still god-awful though.
 
Robin:(pops back with Meat)Oh don't worry there are more videos.
Kevin:What'dya mean?
Robin:Your butt-buddy has been drunk more than once...around more people...
Kevin:TERRY!? You're a worse drunk than my dad!
Alisha:EW!

Terry: I'm gonna regret askin'...AROUND WHO?!
Terryman: Terry, ya shouldn't of asked that!
Natsuko: I fear this won't end well...!
 
Kevin:Lalalalalalalallalalalalalallaallalalalalalalala!!!!!(puts fingers in ears)
Alisha:My brains gonna explode.
Robin:Hmm let's see there's Sparkle, Canadianman, King Muscle, Flowerman, Ninja Ned, Wally, now that one was creepy, Sunshine and Asuraman. Those are the only ones I know of.
Kevin:Lalalalalalalalalalalallalala!!!!!
 
Terry: WALLY?! The rest of them are awful too, but...WALLY?! WALLY?!?!
Terryman: ...I have to kill like, all my friends now! Thanks Ter--You know what, no! I refuse to call you Terry anymore! Ya might as well just be called Public!
Terry: That's awful...
Brocken: I just feel good knowing I vas never involved vith him!
Terryman: I guess that's one less friend off the kill list...

Kevin:Lalalalala!
Alisha:(yanks his fingers out of his ears)It's over! And your boyfriend's new name is Public.
Kevin:T-that many?T_T Terry how could you!!!???Waaaaa!!!!(cries in the corner)
Robin:Library, taxi, public, slut, hoe-
Alisha:What are you doing?
Robin:Listing off Public's other names.
Alisha:This is making me miss the demon and even Pants-Off Dance-Off...

Terry: Well most of them were before I met you...I think. I dunno, I can't remember doing anything with them anyway! I'm sorry Kevin!
Jaeger: Vait vait, I got one!
Terry: There's no need to give me another--
Jaeger: Slutty McButtsex!
Terry: Oh that's it your dead! (starts beating up Jaeger) I refuse to be called...That!
 
Robin:Oh my God!
Alisha:What?
Robin:That's the best thing I've heard ever!
Kevin:Waaa! My boyfriend's a dick!
Robin:In more ways than one! Isn't that right Slutty McButtsex?

Terry: Don't call me that! Kevin how am I a dick?!
Jaeger: (opens his mouth to answer)
Terry: Don't even GO THERE, Jaeger!!
Jaeger: (doesn't say a word)

Kevin:You slept with everyone and you said I was your first!!!
Alisha:Oooooo. That's not cool Slutty; not at all.
Robin:Slutty McButtsex! Slutty McButtsex! WEE!
♠ ♠ ♠
You have no idea how hard I laughed when Julia first sent me the message with the name Slutty McButtsex in it.