Bury Me In Black

The beginning

Hysteria was standing near her bed with her dead body on it. She wasn't very surprised. She cut her veins.
-I finally made it-she said. She was ugly. She had long brown hairs, sad, pale face with light black/brown eyes and she was fat. She hate herself for the way what she looked like.
Her body was dead. Well, she thought so.
Suddenly she felt that she's not alone in the room. She turned around and screamed.
She saw a man with black bat wings, he was wearing glasses and black suit. He smiled. He had two long, shiny fangs in his mouth.
-Shh.. Don't be afraid-he said- My name is Luis. You're a vampire now, Catherine...
-Never call me like that...I hate my real name!-she shouted.
-Calm down , please.Sorry.-he took her hand and put herself in front of the mirror.
-Oh my god...-she screamed. Her hairs was black now, eyes was plain black and she was slim!
She was wearing black suit and she has bat wings and fangs like Luis.
-Thank you!- she said and gave a big hug to Luis. He smiled sadly.
-I'm glad that you're happy but you should thank to another person. You'll meet him this evening, at cemetery chapel.Remember to come at 10 p.m. Now you should come back to your body.
-But, but...I don't want to!-she said.
-Don't worry you'll see what would happen...-said Luis.
Hysteria came back to her body.

She woke up. Her arms looked normal- no sings of cuts. She opened the door of her room and ran to the mirror. She haven't seen her reflection. She tried to touch her wings but they wasn't on her back. But she looked at her clothes-it was still the same black suit.
-So it wasn't only a dream...-she whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's the shortest chapter, only beginning of Hysteria's story. Plz leave comments.