Until the End

Tattoo

“Sen…Sen…Senny?”

Yesenia blinked as she shot up from her bed, Alba stood above her with a curious expression, her twin kept reading her facial expressions as she slowly asked, “Are you okay? Did you have a rough night or something?” Yesenia licked her dry lips as she muttered, “Yeah…rough night.” To say that she has been insomniac for the past three days was something, well, it was definitely pushing over her limit.

Pushing past the exhaustion, she slowly took a shower splashing her face and rubbing the suds all over her body before she stepped out. Wrapping a towel around her body, Yesenia wiped the steam that fogged the mirror, as she wiped a clean circle; her eyes catch a glimpse of something black on her torso. The fatigue teen furrowed her brows as she wiped the excess steam before dropping the towel.

Yesenia stepped back in shock before her shaky hands lightly traced over the tattoo that was etched on her soft caramel skin. “What the-” she baffled. The black tattoo ran down her right side, as there were different lines coming down as it ended with a curve along with three dots trailing down from top to bottom. From what she has seen, it looked like the lines were branching out. This wasn’t on her body yesterday…

Actually, it’s the same side that has been giving her pain.

Blood drained from her face as she started to panic even more, the unanswered questions that were swirling in her mind was making her ill. Yesenia needed Stiles help and she needed it now! With new found energy, she got dressed and as quickly as her wounded leg could take her, dashed down stairs towards Alba to get a ride with her. Luckily, their father Alan always leaves early for work so he didn’t question about her limp.

Alba gave her another questioning look, feeling that Yesenia wasn’t telling her something. Twin intuition, whatever you like to call it, she felt distance growing between them. Whenever she tried to get close to Yesenia, her sister always pushed back and seeing the pale face she now accessorized was making her worry.

Instead of saying something, Alba pushed back her feelings as she drove her car, refusing to let Yesenia drive with the limp that she now had. What was going on? That was her main concern and seeing Yesenia run out of the car once she safely parked made her question her sister’s motives or judgment. Maybe the lack of sleep is making Yesenia acting a bit crabby.

Yesenia took out her phone to call Stiles, sadly, she only reached his voice mail and when she tried to call Scott, the same thing happened. Were they avoiding her? Rubbing her sore eyes, she sat through her classes with minimal focus as she drowned out every sound. Even as she sat through lunch with Lydia, Allison, and Alba, her attention was somewhere else until she saw a book hiding Scott’s face. Without saying a word, Yesenia got up and stormed over to the boys, slamming her hands down on the table catching their attention.

Stiles immediately jumped as his hands quickly tried to shield his face, a natural reflex, she grown to know when she would surprise the geek. “S-Sen. How-How are you doing? You look a bit flush maybe you should-” a quick glare his way, shut him right up, as she exhaled heavily.

“I need your help.” Yesenia confessed with urgency.

“Can this wait? We are actually in the middle of something.” Scott replied. Yesenia didn’t see how this could wait, seeing that the Alpha was after her, but seeing that they were in the cafeteria, confessing what her issue was would be a problem. She craved privacy and apparently Scott isn’t going to provide her the luxury of doing so, glancing at both boys, they looked on edge.

Before she knew it, Stiles and Scott shot up and excused themselves. Yesenia huffed in anger as she watched them flee from her wrath, turning back around she tried to think like Alba and told herself that she would just catch Stiles later since Scott worked with her father. That would be the perfect time to corner him and get him to help her.

It wouldn’t take much anyways, despite Stiles being deathly afraid of Yesenia; he did view her as one of his close friends right behind Scott. She would think that she came in close second, but in her mind she knew she came to close third, knowing Alba stole the second spot because of her sweet nature. It was kind of a low blow since Yesenia suddenly has been spending a lot more time with the boys than Alba has. Alba has been focused a lot more on Jackson, too much for her liking.

As she was coming closer to her table, she heard Lydia ask, “Did you get rejected by your boyfriend again?”

Yesenia rolled her eyes as she sat right next to her sister and right across from Allison, Lydia should be lucky that she wasn’t sitting across from her because no amount of intelligence that can save her from a good ass kicking. “Stiles is not my boyfriend.” She scoffed. It would be a sad pairing to see someone like herself being paired with someone like Stiles.

No offense to him, but she rather be with someone that wasn’t afraid of her. Someone that had a fucking backbone for God sakes. “Lydia, leave her alone.” Allison defended Yesenia while Alba jumped in to save the day by asking where Lydia got her necklace from.

As the day dragged on, Yesenia swayed from side to side as she walked across the hall to her last classes until she had majorette practice. She groaned as she opened her duffel bag to grab her gym clothes to reveal that her baton wasn’t in there. Yesenia tried to remember where she put it last… her mind went blank as she thought of the night of her attack.

Her heart beat started to pound loud in her ears as she shoved her duffel bag away from her, she couldn’t feel the tap on her shoulder as she continued to have flashbacks of the claws digging into her skin lightly while the tip of his nose brushed against the back of her neck. “Yesenia.” Twisting her way around the person, Yesenia instinctively pressed the body against the lockers, blocking out the yells of protest of her team.

Coach Kettering yanked off Yesenia as she ordered for her to tell her what was going on; Yesenia stared at Maggie, who she didn’t know she attacked. Yesenia glanced around to see the terrified faces of her teammates before grabbing her bag and sprinting out of the locker room ignoring her name being called by her coach. Small things were starting to get to her and seeing the vision replaying over and over in her head wasn’t settling her fears.

The way it was replaying, it was like it was sending some kind of message, a warning even, that Yesenia needed to watch her back. Turning her head to look behind her, she collided with a body as she turned back around; the feeling of getting the wind knocked out of her has been a habit as well. First it was Derek, then Maggie, the Alpha and now- “Stiles?” Yesenia questioned as if it was too good to believe. Just when she wasn’t going to go look for him, here he is, in the flesh.

“Sen…” Stiles’ eyes darted around her face as he stepped closer asking if she was okay. It was the first time in a long time that Stiles showed any emotion other than fear when she was around. Yesenia bit her lip as she glanced at her surroundings before breathing out, “No. I’m not. I need your help and this time you are going to help me, whether you like it or not.”

Stiles looked uncomfortable as he admitted, “If this about any boy troubles I think you should talk to Al instead of me. I know I am the go to guy for anything, but seriously I don’t need to hear-”

“It’s about the Alpha.” She blurted out. Watching Stiles squirm was something she usually was delighted to see, but this time she didn’t have the patience as he tried to beat around the bush acting like he didn’t know what she was talking about. “Don’t play dumb. I know what Scott is, I know what Derek is and when the Alpha attacked me last night-”

“Whoa, wait a minute. The Alpha attacked you? When did this happen?” Stiles went into a panic as he asked if the Alpha hurt her in any way. Yesenia rolled her eyes, “I just told you when you idiot. Last night, now can we go somewhere so I can explain to you what happened.” Tapping her foot impatiently as she saw a few students glancing their way when Yesenia raised her voice, Stiles agreed as he suggested they go to his house for some privacy.

Once they arrived at his place, Yesenia knew that his father wouldn’t be around for a good measure of time so there was no rush in what she was about to explain. Trailing behind Stiles, she looked around his house before she stepped into his room cautiously, noting that this was the first time she has ever set foot in his house.

The only house that they usually were around was hers, but that was before Allison came around and stirred everything up. “So, mind explaining why the Alpha is after you? First off, tell me what happened.” Stiles’ mind was jumbled as he tried to capture all the data that Yesenia was spewing out of her mouth, from the eerie feelings she has before the Alpha attacked to the insomnia that has been affecting her, to the attack and Derek somehow being summoned to rescue her to her vision.

Rubbing his temple, he recited, “So you mean to tell me, that you can be in tune with the Alpha like some type of body possession thing going on and Derek felt like he was being summoned in some weird way and the Alpha left nothing but the wounds he inflicted on you when he caught you. Am I up to speed?”

“Not exactly.” Yesenia put her hands on her hips before lifting up her shirt to show Stiles, “I have been having these burning sensations too and then after the morning of the attack I saw this. What does this mean?” Stiles scoots up from his seat to get a better look, pursing his lips he muttered, “No clue, but I can figure it out.” Taking out his lap top, he set it on the desk, waiting for it to start up, he questioned, “When did you start getting the burning sensations, all the symptoms you’ve been having for weeks now?”

“The dizziness and flu like symptoms started after I met Derek for the first time at his house and the burning on my side started a week after that, plus the nightmares that I had started recently. Why?”

“I just want to know for sure.” Stiles muttered as he started to type and started to look through things. Yesenia sat on his bed as she looked around his room, “Do you think you can go into the Alpha’s mind now and see who it might be?” Her eyes flickered over to his figure as she clenched her jaw, “I don’t think so, I don’t have control over any powers I have, it just happens spontaneously.”

If she could do that herself, she probably would run to Derek to have him solve the problem. No offense to her dear friends, but they were amateurs beside Derek. Sitting on Stiles bed started to make her body naturally become relaxed, maybe it was the comfort of having someone in the room with her, not much of protection, but it felt nice. Yesenia lay down on her back as she stared up into the ceiling and before she knew it, the last thing she heard was the typing of the keyboard.

“Yesenia. Wake up Yesenia.” Opening her eyes slowly, the dark room that surrounded her was nothing like Stiles room, immediately she was on alert as she looked around. In a protective stance, she try to sound confident with a stern voice, “Who goes there?”

A deep chuckle echoed around her, but no matter how many times she turned all she could see was darkness. Everything around her just reminded her how dark the Alpha’s heart and emotions were as they ran through her, “I think you know who I am, Yesenia and from the looks of it, you look pretty frightened.” The footsteps stop as she felt something crawling up her ride side, frozen in her stance, she felt his hot breath above her ear, “There is no reason for you to be afraid. I’m nothing to be afraid of, I just want to rip you apart, limb from limb in front of your friends and sister.”

Yesenia let out a small whimper as the voice chuckled, “Oh? Did I hit a soft spot? Your sister has everything to do with this as much as you do.” the man’s lips grazed the shell of her ear as he whispered softly, “You can’t hide from me, Yesenia. Remember that. I will always find you.” the hand on her tattoo suddenly started to burn as it spread throughout her body, leaving her an agony as the man's laughter repeated in her head.


A scream ripped through the air as Yesenia bolted up from the bed, covering her mouth with both of her eyes, she tried to steady her heart as tears threatened to leak out of her eyes. “Geez woman! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!” Stiles scolded before he softened up seeing how white she had become, clumsily, he got up from his seat and knelt in front of her, trying to look into her eyes, “What did you see? Sen? Sen?” shaking her lightly.

Yesenia let out a small cry as she threw her arms around Stiles who didn’t know what to do with himself, he never comforted a crying girl before, nonetheless, one that frightened him. “It’s okay. I’m here.” He patted her back softly in awkward circles. It was weird enough that this was the first time he comforted a distraught girl, but to have Yesenia breaking down so easily. It must have been some dream, “It’s just a dream, Sen. Nothing to worry about.” He muttered.

Stiles backed up in shock when Yesenia pushed him back in anger, “A dream?! No that was no fucking dream Stiles. It felt real, like, like, like when I had my weird vision thingy.”

Sitting in the same spot where Yesenia pushed him, he let the information sink in, “Are you telling me that you discovered a new power?” with a glare of confirmation, he scrambled to his feet as he grabbed his laptop with a successful grin plastered on his features, “Why are you so happy?”

“Because my dear friend, I think I just discovered what you are.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw, Sen and Stiles had an awkward moment together hehe thought it would be nice to have Sen acting like that around Stiles for once. I can say that inspiration hit me hard today, knowing exactly how Yesenia is going to turn out in this story and pretty much carrying on into Season 2 if you guys like. I'm excited for it already and what Yesenia is, is going to be revealed in the next chapter. I know, it's horrible that I left a cliffhanger especially when I am going to be busy until Tuesday XD so sorry you guys. Hopefully, I have enough strength to type tomorrow after the wedding before I go off to a convention. RealTalkProject inspired me to update with her comment :D yay her! *throws confetti* Thoughts?

Wall of awesomeness

RealTalkProject (It's okay that you didn't check, I'll leave you a kind reminder whenever I update so you dont' miss out on anything. Aw, thank you. I feel myself growing as a writer and writing something that is supernatural has always been a weakness for me and now ideas flow out of my mind way easier now. Maybe she's a witch, it has crossed my mind when I was figuring out what she could be. I know how you feel, I get so many ideas that you need to pace yourself. I'll be sure to watch out for that story if that ever comes up :D Thanks for pointing that out! I didn't think anyone would see the cuteness behind Derek watching over her as she stitched herself up. Something subtle is completely Derek-like.)

CrazyPebbles21 (I can't tell you if she is linked to the Alpha. Everything will be revealed in the next chapter and most of your questions will be answered. With Derek and Yesenia both having dominant personalities they tend to clash, yes. That's what usually happens, my friend. I can't tell you if Alba is going to be like Sen, have to wait and see.)

albluerose (Thanks.)