Until the End

Odara

“Well…what does it say?” Yesenia pressed as she stood up from her position from the floor to read it herself since Stiles was quiet for some time. He stretched out his arm to block the screen from her as he said, “Just hold on, let me see if I can summarize this for you. It’s a lot of information.” The teen girl’s jaw locked as she crossed her arms as she asked, “Are you saying that I am incapable of reading?”

Stiles shifted in his seat uncomfortably, “T-That’s not what I said.” Clearing his throat his eyes turned to the screen as he started to read from the page. “In Mayan mythology, Odara is the goddess of war and bitterness…well that explains your temper.”

Yesenia glared at Stiles which he refused to meet her gaze knowing what she was doing, he continued, “Later on she was also more widely known as the goddess of wolves. In the story of Odara, the beautiful goddess wandered around Earth shrouded with loneliness until she met Abram. As they accompanied one another, Abram revealed his true form to Odara and shifted into a werewolf. As their romance blossomed, Odara became blind by love that quickly replaced the bitterness in her heart towards humans. She soon turned compassionate and aided Abram in anything that he required of her. When Abram was captured by hunters, Odara didn’t think twice about rescuing him and once she did, Abram tried to kill her himself with the new found power she provided for him. During her heartbreaking experience, she cast a spell on the breed, filling her hatred for them and if any werewolf were to come into contact with Odara they will willingly do whatever she says.”

Once he scrolled down to the picture of the mark that she had on her ribcage, her hand instinctively touched it as he read on, “This symbol that is implanted on any descendant of Odara will have complete control of any werewolf surrounding them. The powers of Odara are precognition, sense and control magnetism including manipulating metals, chi, and later on having a special connection with the werewolves she encounters."

As Yesenia listened to Stiles’ words, she tried to let the every symbol and letter sink in her mind as she settled on the desk. Her face was a bit pale as he later on explained that Odara later found a human to share her life with after many years of being alone again. She soon gave up her powers to be with her family.

“That explains a whole lot, the visions you thought you were having were actually you being linked to the Alpha and that dream was actually a vis-” Stiles paused as he finally peered up to see Yesenia staring at his wall looking a bit pale, calling her name softly, she stood in the same spot as he sat there wondering if he should tap her on the shoulder.

“Sen? Something wrong?”

Yesenia clenched her fists tightly as she breathed out her nostrils heavily, “Everything is wrong…tell me the name of the goddess again?” Stiles furrowed his brows as he turned back as he said the name again, “Odara, why?” it didn’t make sense as to why the girl would look so pale in Stiles’ mind it was freaking wicked that Yesenia was part goddess or a fairly distant relative of the goddess so her powers might not be as strong. None the less, she can help, right? Scott needed all the help he can get and seeing that the Alpha was after Scott and Yesenia it was best to have them band together in a time like this.

“My mother’s name is Odara.”

“Okay? Maybe that was a coincidence.” Stiles tried to reason with her. It didn’t make sense to Yesenia, it was impossible for her mother to be the goddess that they read about. Sure mythical creatures existed, but gods and goddess, that is unheard of, not around him that is. Stiles was still trying to adjust to the fact that Yesenia was associated with this woman.

Yesenia glared, “No it’s not. I heard stories from my mother about her past and it sounds so similar to the myth. Also the way she talks is a bit old fashion…she’s always been so distant after Al and I turned five and when she was high once I remember her telling me that she kept having visions and her being a werewolf or something.”

Bringing herself back into her body, she asked, “If I have been having these symptoms, do you think Al would be dealing with the same thing?”

“I don’t know. You have to check Al for the tat on her ribcage. Have she been feeling sick lately? Dizziness, nausea, anything?” Yesenia pursed her lips as she tried to think of a time where Alba sounded or looked sickly, her memory was foggy when it came to her sister. Shaking her head, she sighed, “No clue. I was so wrapped up in my own world to see if Al has been acting strange, but she took notice of me though.”

Stiles tapped his fingers on the desk as he rubbed his chin, “It would be so a lot easier if your mom was here, she would help hone your skills, but I guess I can help whenever I can.”

Yesenia scoffed, “I doubt you can help despite your knowledge you don’t know shit about this. Might as well just train on my own, you have Scott to worry about.” It was true. Stiles had a lot on his plate right now and him juggling Scott and trying to avoid not being killed he couldn’t take on one more possibly two more cases on his shoulders.

“I read comic books so I have some idea, like your mother’s powers are pretty similar to Magneto and Krillin.”

Yesenia looked at the nerd strangely, “Who in the hell is Magneto and Krillin?” the look that crossed Stiles face was between disbelief and shock, opening his mouth and quickly closing it, he shook his head before he blurted out, “How can you not know you they are? They are iconic! Especially Magneto, villain of the X-Men. Ring any bells?”

The blank expression still was placed on her face as she replied, “I don’t care who Magnet or Chillin are, they are fiction, Odara isn't, so if you want to help me right now then get right to it before I smack you.”

Stiles didn’t flinch this time as he already zoned out, thinking of what she said to him previously, pursing his lips he asked her, “When you were sleeping did it feel like the link that you experienced when you were with Derek?” he wanted to know if there was a difference or was the same power that she used that night. Seeing the confusion written on her face she thought it over before she answered, “It was different.”

“So maybe that dream like I said was a vision, a vision of the future possibly?”

Yesenia looked frightened as she stared at Stiles remembering the way she was standing in complete darkness as the Alpha was teasing her how defenseless she was. Biting her lip, it dawned on her, “When I was having my vision, the Alpha told me that Alba was just as important to the puzzle as I am.”

“That means-”

“The Alpha will be after her too.” Yesenia concluded before she wandered to the previous topic, “Remember when you said that Al and I would have the same powers as my mother?” Stiles nodded as she continued, “Well when the Alpha attacked me and wounded me, I couldn’t heal myself using chi. I had to stitch myself up, but most of those powers I had. Do you think that we possibly split the powers?”

“Probably seeing as you are twins and it was all in the matter of genetics and what was allowed to settle into your DNA.” Stiles replied before his phone rang, when he picked up it was Scott on the other line saying he wanted to meet up for something important. “Scott, I’m in the middle of so…alright. I’ll pick you up.” He sighed, hanging up, “Guess the fun is over. Need a lift home?” it was the second time around that Yesenia forgot that she didn’t have her car.

“Nah, I’ll just call Al to give me a ride. You go and I’ll lock up when Al comes.”

Watching Stiles leave and him giving her stern directions of not opening the door for anyone, she left him a smack upside the head as she sat in the living room as she texted her sister to come pick her up. It took a few minutes for her sister to reply which was strange since her and their father should be locking up by now and heading home.

Be there in fifteen.

~~~.~~~

Alba slowly stitched up the final dog as her father placed a hand on her shoulder, “I’m going to start cleaning up the examination room while you finish this up.” Nodding her head, her eyes were still fixated on the flesh as she neatly pulled the string up creating a perfect stitch, like her father said, she had hands of healing.

Stroking the dog’s fur she finished up before lifting the dog and putting it back inside the cage before it came to. Walking back to the previous room she started to store some of the equipment away as she began to sterilize the medical instruments she used. Finally finished with everything and going to help her father with his part, she found it quite odd that he was so quiet.

Suddenly there was a crash, stopping in her tracks she heard another voice in the same room her father was in, her hands flew to her mouth as she pressed her back on the wall hearing their exchange. Hearing a strong commanding voice, she almost whimpered him say, “I don’t want drugs. I want to know why you are lying.”

“I-I don’t know what you are talking about.” It was hard to hear her father’s voice sounding so afraid and lost of what the man actually wanted. Alba didn’t even know what he wanted, but the slight sensation on her left side started to tickle. Ignoring the weird feeling, she turned her body to the side as she pressed her ear on the wall, “What are you doing to me? What do you want?” Her father sounded desperate.

The man demanded again, “I want to know who you are or who you are protecting!”

“What are you doing?!” Was that Scott? When did he get here? Alba questioned as she hid from Scott as well hoping that he didn’t see her when he stormed into the clinic. Hearing her father’s warning to Scott and a sudden pop, she heard Scott and Derek arguing about something.

“Do you think he’s the Alpha?”

“We are about to find out.”

Wait. What? None of this made any sense to Alba as she stepped back from the corner she hid herself in, something told her that she wouldn’t be able to figure this out on her own. It was a time like this that she needed her sister, where was Yesenia when she needed her? Tears blurred her vision as she quietly tried to escape the clinic before the mysterious guy found her.

Outside, she wiped her tears as she saw the man in a leather jacket tossing her father in the backseat of his car. Alba felt lost, not knowing what to do, she picked up her phone to see that Yesenia text her not too long ago, quickly replying back to her message. Running towards her car, she climbed in and drove as fast as she could towards Yesenia to see what she would think of the situation that happened.

Finally reaching Stiles’ house, Alba continued to be a blubbering mess as she ran out of the car and knocked on the door. Standing out in the cold, she sniffled as her bloodshot eyes connected with brown orbs of her sister, “Al? What’s wrong?”

“Sen?” she choked, “Someone took dad.”

Watching her sister’s face twist up in confusion, Alba decided to describe what she heard what happened between the stranger and their father. “Then Scott and that guy was talking about some weird idea that dad is the Alpha.” Alba stared at Yesenia who looked angry as she asked, “Do you know what they were talking about?”

Lately, Yesenia has been acting more than weird, strange even and seeing that she was on edge all the time made her paranoid for no apparent reason. Alba still didn’t know who the stranger was, but seeing that when she described the man to her sister recognition lit her eyes. Yesenia denied it as she changed the subject, “Why didn’t you follow him? We don’t know where dad is now.”

“I didn’t think about that! I was too freaked out about why Scott was talking to the kidnapper!” Alba exasperated.

Nothing made sense any more in her eyes, in aggravation she threw the keys to Yesenia as she got a text from Lydia to meet her at the school. “Weird. Lydia just text me.” Yesenia muttered as Alba lifted her head telling her that she got the same text.

“Why would Lydia want us to meet at the school in the middle of the night?” Alba asked out loud.

Yesenia pursed her lips as she hated the feeling she was getting as she muttered, “I don’t know, but we are about to find out.” As they drove to the school, they quickly got out of the car to see a few more cars aligned in the parking lot. Yesenia spotted Derek’s car alongside Stiles and Jackson’s which was odd seeing why the group of people would be gathered in the same place.

In the pit of her stomach something didn’t feel right, her insides twisted as Yesenia guided her younger sister towards the front of the school. Her hand touched the door knob as it twisted open, “It’s unlocked.” She muttered to herself.

“Is it just me or does this not feel right?” Alba whispered as she trailed behind Yesenia like a scared puppy.

Yesenia and Alba continued to walk around the school on edge. It felt like they were in some kind of horror film as the axe murder was ready to strike when they arrived at the designated spot, fear filled their hearts as they walked towards the end of the hallway to see that no one was there. “Maybe they are at the gym?” Alba suggested.

Just when Yesenia was about to answer a gasp was heard behind her, twisting around she saw Alba standing there with a clouded expression on her face. “Al? Al?” Yesenia took a few steps closer to her sister, “Alba?” her younger sister exhaled suddenly as she looked around frantically with a quivering lip. “Al? What did you see, Al?”

Alba stared at her sister in shock, “How did you know about the visions?” Right when Yesenia was about to answer, a low howl was heard across the school leaving both girls terrified. Yesenia glancing around the perimeter of where they were standing, “Because I get them too.” She murmured, hoping that the Alpha didn’t kill any of their friends. Yesenia and Alba gripped their tattooed sides, holding each other’s hands for some form of comfort that the Alpha wouldn’t come after them next.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay ladies, here it is. The secret is out! Well most of it, there are a few other things here and there with Alba and Yesenia's powers. Not a big deal. Anyways, it's good to be back in my own bed and i had a great time at the convention walking ten hours or more for three days XD so exhausting, but I buckled in and typed this chapter for ya. Hope you like it :)

Extra hugs for the people who commented

albluerose

CrazyPebbles21 (Now everything you just questioned has been answered haha hope that it surprised you in a good way.)

RealTalkProject (So sorry for making you wait, but I didn't want to cram a chapter before I left and it would have been shitty since this chapter had a lot of explanations and all. I was thinking it would be great to have the second season too. I have a few plans for it already. Who doesn't like awkward Stiles time and I almost died when I watched last night's episode, so hilarious XD)

hachie (Well she is connected to all werewolves she has come in contact with and without her knowing, he has seen her before. Thanks and hope you like this chapter.)