Until the End

No Trust

Yesenia glared out the window as she sat on the stairs near the entrance of Derek’s burnt household, she wasn’t fond of the home since it lingered with the eerie feeling of the tragedy that happened here. Of course, she didn’t have her way as Derek insisted that they talked inside to avoid anyone suspecting they were actually there. Yesenia wanted to scoff at the idea that someone would walk into the woods and find the two sitting at the abandoned house. But seeing that Derek was being paranoid made her understand as she complied without much of a fuss.

When she sat down, it took her a few minutes to compose herself on what she should start off with. Derek was a little impatient as he fired away with his numerous of questions, but with her hold on him, she luckily got him to shut up for five minutes. A smirk was on her lips when his green eyes glared down at her when he couldn’t move his lips.

After those five agonizing minutes, she went into very small detail of what she was. There were things that she held back from him like the myth, it wasn’t too important and having him in the dark about something like that made her feel a bit better. She did tell him about the link between her and Alba and all of what they can do, there were things left unsaid, but Derek was smart enough to figure the rest out.

As Derek nodded in understanding, she can see the clarity in his eyes as he leaned on the railing with his arms crossed. “Everything makes sense now. So those visions I was having was actually a link between you and I?” Yesenia nodded when he shared a bit of what he saw, “I guess it was a distress signal.” She muttered.

It was the only thing that made sense, without knowing she sent that vision towards Derek as fear overtook her senses while she was in the school. Yesenia peered up at him with a bored expression, “Thanks for rescuing us. We really appreciate your help.” Sarcasm dripped from her voice as she rolled her eyes. Derek frowned, “You have no idea what happened so stop assuming things.”

“Oh please, you looked fine when I saw you on the side of the road.” Yesenia stood up in anger as she balled her fists, “What kind of werewolf are you, if you can’t even check to see if we were alright?”

“I don’t get why you are so pissed. I thought you didn’t like me.”

The teen crossed her arms as she stood there in silence, just because she didn’t like Derek didn’t mean that she didn’t need his help. What if the Alpha came after them at that moment? There was no way that she can fend for herself and her twin in the state they were in. What if the power they held over him wasn’t there anymore? So many questions popped into her head as she dismissed his comment.

“I don’t need this. I’m going back to school.” She grumbled.

Taking the couple of steps down, her shoes creaked on the wooden floor as she inched her way towards the front door. Derek needed to find another way to get into her good graces as he said, “I thought you wanted me to help you?”

Yesenia halted as she turned her head around, “With you acting like an ass, I’m pretty sure that Stiles and Scott would suffice. They are less of a pain than you and I am pretty sure that if Al and I trained we will be more than capable of protecting ourselves.” She didn’t care anymore about her previous concerns or thinking of siding with Derek. What was she thinking doing that? It would idiotic to do such a thing.

Suddenly, Derek appeared in front of her, “I don’t think you want to make that mistake.”

“What mistake?” Yesenia decided to play as she tilted her head in curiosity, wondering what it would take to make him crack. Having two hot heads side by side wasn’t the best idea in the world and teaming up with someone that was just as hard headed as her wasn’t it.

Watching Derek’s jaw tightened, she smirked as he muttered darkly, “Having Stiles and Scott help you. Have you once had any connection with Scott during your transformation?” when he took her silence as a no, he continued, “I thought so, the one that you trust isn’t Scott. It’s me because otherwise, Scott would have been able to see your visions and not me.”

She hated that he had a point, but the thing was she didn’t know why Derek was the only one that received them. Maybe it was because she didn’t think of Scott when she was under all that pressure, the person she thought of to save her was Derek. It could be because she thought he was more capable than Scott since Derek was more experienced and was born a werewolf while Scott only had a few months of experience, maybe even less than that.

Yesenia glared at Derek as she huffed, “Whatever…what now?”

“Now you can leave.”

She scoffed as she mumbled how much of a waste it was to tag along with him, whatever he was planning; he didn’t want her there which was dumb on his part. Yesenia will find out eventually and something told her that she needed to be careful around Derek. History had a bitchy way of repeating itself and seeing that her mother fell in love with a werewolf had its own way of biting her in the ass. Hopefully with the information that was held back from Derek, he wouldn’t figure out that he grew stronger with her around and even stronger when both girls were in the same area.

Derek was smart; he probably would figure it out so as long as she kept her distance and didn’t trust him that much, he can’t gain that extra strength, right?

Yesenia shook her head in frustration as she walked down the small hill, away from the Hale household. The asshole should have at least given her a ride back. Stuffing her hands in her jacket pockets, she started walking towards the school.

~~.~~

“This is so fucking stupid.” Yesenia growled.

Stiles sighed as he pushed the spoon back in her direction, “Focus, if you can bend this spoon then we can move on to something bigger. We have to start small.” He said in defense when he saw his friend glaring at him, “Not that you are incapable of moving something big…”

Stiles stared at the spoon as the neck started to bend slowly as Yesenia continued to glare at him. “What’s with the stupid face?”

He shook his head as he picked up the distorted spoon, “What were you thinking about when you did this?” Yesenia immediately responded, “Bashing your face in for getting on my nerves.”

“Geez, why am I surrounded by people that want to hurt me?” Stiles thought he had horrible karma that a handful of people that disliked him. Yesenia had a horrible temper so she is mad at almost everyone that is around her for too long, she wasn’t really a people person unless it was around her sister.

Yesenia was satisfied with the spoon until Stiles set another spoon in front of her, she frowned. She knew she had to get better, but this was ridiculous, “Wouldn’t your dad kill you for destroying all the spoons?”

He shrugged, “We usually eat out, no worries.” She rolled her eyes at the answer as she focused on the spoon again bringing back the anger that resonated with her. Anger seems to be the trigger for her power as she spent the next two hours with Stiles.

It was long and tedious as the more she tried to use her powers, the headache that was throbbing starting to aggravate her. Popping a couple of pills into her mouth, she cleared her throat as she sat back down on Stiles bed. Being in his room again just gave her a headache seeing that almost everything in his room just screamed dork. From the large cartoonish figure on his wall to the comic books that were in stacks and tons of other things she couldn’t believe he had.

Yesenia decided to stay a little longer since she wanted to avoid her father’s questioning about her car being totaled and dealing with animals at the moment was a bit too much for her.

Yawning, she stretched out on his bed as she held the knife in her hand; they ran out of spoons and forks and quickly moved on to the knives. As her eyes focused on the object, she heard the door open, “Stiles! Why is the door clo-” she looked back to see Stiles’ father standing there with a questionable look on his face. Stiles quickly jumped up from his seat as he waved awkwardly at his dad, “Hey dad, what’s up?”

Sheriff Stilinski narrowed his eyes suspiciously, answering slowly, “Nothing. What are you two doing with the door closed?”

Stiles stumbled with his words as he tried to explain, “Uh, we were just, um, n-nothing was going on. Sen and I were just hanging out like old buddies, right Sen?” Stiles wrapped an arm around her for the friendly gesture, but she smacked his arm away with a glare. She started to grinned at his flustered movements and words as he tried to explain to his father that nothing happened while the door was closed.

Unfortunately, his dad wasn’t all too convinced as he stood there awkwardly when Yesenia fixed her shirt that was riding up her stomach from lying on the bed in an awkward position. “Your father must be looking for you; you probably should be getting home, Yesenia.”

Yesenia nodded as she stood up from the bed, “I need Stiles to drop me off, though. My car is still totaled.”

It was then that the Sheriff’s mind clicked, “About that, what happened? It looked like something smashed into your car.” Yesenia tensed as she remembered hearing the Alpha land on her car before leaping and running after her before he clawed at her calf. The pain that she remembered so vividly made her flinch, trying to stay composed, she shrugged, “I don’t know. I wasn’t there when my car was smashed. I was practicing for majorette and I came back with it being destroyed.”

Hopefully it will get him off her case as Stiles escorted her out of his house and into the car as he muttered that his father probably thought they were together. “No offense, you are pretty and all, but you scare me.”

“No offense, but you are too much of a pussy to be with someone like me.” Yesenia mocked a smile as she sat in the passenger seat in comfort thinking of what Derek said to her earlier today. She was grateful that neither Scott nor Stiles saw her going with Derek; it would have been a lot of annoying questions that she rather not answer. Staring out into the darkness, she felt Stiles grab her hand in comfort, “We’ll get through this, Sen.”

Yesenia wanted those words to comfort her, but sadly it did nothing to make her feel safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, I don't blame Sen for not trusting Derek. Looks like she will be siding with him despite their differences. A lot will be going on and hopefully I will finish the first season before I go back to school and start the second one afterward. Also, I just started a Stiles story if any of you love him as much as I do, Slipping Through My Fingers.

Thanks for the comments

CrazyPebbles21 (I think it would be a bit much if she was half werewolf and goddess. Yeah I did and all guys are like that haha with Derek being the way he is, he's just have been stabbed in the back so many times he doesn't want it to happen again so he guards himself with his attitude.)

RealTalkProject (Yes you do, it's like a thing between us if one of us updates then the other one has to haha. Yes Sen and Derek have this undying love for each other and they are going to confess to one another. XD It's alright and yes i did have a blast, clean fun...that's all I am going to say. As for you, hope you have fun in D.C.)