Until the End

Right Where I Want You

“I don’t know why I let you drag me into your shitty ideas.” Yesenia muttered as she stared out from the backseat of Derek’s Camaro as her eyes were blinded by the car Kate was driving. Thanks to her teaming up with Scott, Stiles, and Derek; she didn’t know that Scott decided to join Derek’s crew now has her trying to distract everyone in town that was after Derek.

This this wonderful, she thought bitterly.

“Scott, I don’t think you are grasping the concept of a car chase.” Stiles glanced back at the headlights that were inching closer to their car.

Scott gripped the steering wheel tighter, defending himself, “If I go fast, I’ll kill us.”

“Well if you don’t, then they will surely kill us.” with that sense of motive, Scott switched gears and pressed his foot harder on the gas. Yesenia leaned back on her seat as they finally drove faster than her grandmother. As she kept glancing back at the headlights, she saw snippets of what this Kate woman looked like. There were a few incidents where she saw the woman, but never met her.

The only reason why she knew of her was because of Alba who in turn hung out with Allison a lot more than Lydia who was giving Alba the cold shoulder at the moment. What put icing on the cake was when Scott and Stiles filled her in that not only where there werewolves, but also hunters.

Just more drama for everyone.

Suddenly, Kate disappeared. “Hey, she’s gone.” Bringing the boys attention, both glancing back Stiles repeated what she said. Yesenia rolled her eyes at the genius that was Stiles as she heard the boy ask her something.

“Can’t you sense where the car is by any chance?”

Yesenia gave him a look, “I’m not some magnetic wizard. I still don’t know how to handle my powers yet, Stiles.”

“Actually it’s witch, Sen.”

Giving him another look, he explained, “Technically boys are the ones that are wizards and-”

“I don’t give a rat’s ass about what is what! Stop being a freaking nerd for a second and focus!” Yesenia was getting pretty tired of Stiles correcting all the time when it came to mythical terms or anything supernatural. She didn’t care about any of that stuff, as long as she knows what they were and what they did, nothing else matters.

Stiles shut his trap as he turned on the walkie talkie that he stole from his father as they heard that all units were going to corner Derek on the designated mark.

“That can’t be good.” Yesenia muttered.

As the three raced to aid Derek, Yesenia sensed a bit of confusion and distress as they inched closer to him. When the car came to a screeching halt, Stiles opened the door, “Get in!” before he scrambled to the back, Stiles accidently stepped on Yesenia a few times making her protest and mutter curses at his stupidity.

“I said I was sorry!”

“Then don’t keep stepping on my foot!...and don’t touch me there!”

“That was an accident.” Stiles exasperated as he flushed in embarrassment. The two were bickering that they didn’t notice that Scott already drove off with Derek sitting in the passenger seat.

“Are you guys done flirting?” Derek asked with an irritated expression.

Yesenia leaned on the window as she heard how pissed off Derek was on almost having the Alpha in his grasp until the police showed up. Of course, Stiles tried to defend the police but he slowly sat back in his seat with the menacing glare of Derek coming his way.

“Yeah, thanks to someone on making me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state.” Derek directed his anger towards Scott. Yesenia was a bit confused as to how this was Scott’s fault until he heard his side.

“Can we seriously get passed that? I made a serious mistake, I get it.”

“Alright!” Stiles flailed his arms around as Yesenia scooted away from him, knowing his coordination, he was bound to hit her again accidently. “How did you find him?” When Derek scoffed at the question, tension grew between the two werewolves about trust.

Yesenia wanted to scoff herself at the word trust; seems to her that the only one that she trusted was Derek or her instincts told her to trust him anyways. When she saw that Stiles finally settled down, he glanced at Yesenia for answers, “Did you have any visions lately?” despite only having Stiles focusing his attention on her, she knew that both boys in the front were listening in.

“No.” Yesenia was a bit frustrated, surprisingly since all she wanted was to stop having those damn visions that fucked up her mind, “I haven’t had any more visions. It’s like they just…stopped.”

“Great! Not only did the cops screw up my plans, but the only person that has a connection with the Alpha is useless.”

“Who are you calling useless, asswipe?” Yesenia snapped, “If you are so fucking good then why do you need help from three teenagers, huh? Or do you want to use us as fucking bait again so you can see who he really is-” Derek spun around in his seat to bicker back, but Scott cut in.

“Enough already! Will you two quit fighting?! We’re supposed to be a team, remember? Sen, will you just stop picking fights?” Yesenia was about to snap again, but Stiles slapped his hand over her mouth in an apologetic notion. Scott was right, she has been more moody lately because of the whole ordeal. Settling down in her seat again, she heard the three talking again about their Chemistry teacher and some pendant that was attached around Allison’s necklace.

~~.~~

It was pure luck when Yesenia came out free from the grips of her father, Alan. She was damn sure he was going to ground her for a month or even more when he found out about the car being smashed, but when she explained what happened leaving bits and pieces of things out, he understood.

He actually understood her.

Now that was a first. The only thing he did was give her a hug as told her to be careful and when he pulled back, he had both girls sitting across from him when he said, “Come to the clinic straight after school. There is something I want to tell you.”

Alba and Yesenia walked into the school side by side as Yesenia filled Alba in on everything that she missed out on. Alba decided to become part of the team, but rather stay behind on some occasions wanting to still have the normalcy of a teenager as much as she could. Yesenia wanted to tell her sister that there was nothing normal about them since the day they were born, but she let her sister have this one.

Just for a little while longer.

“Do you have anyone to go with to the dance?”

Yesenia groaned, “You know I hate those things, Al. I’m not going.”

Alba pursed her lips as her eyes landed on Stiles and Scott before she turned her body to block Yesenia from walking any farther, “How about Stiles?”

“What about Stiles?” Yesenia asked. There was this small glint in her twin’s eye as Alba nodded in the direction towards the only nerd that she debacle with from time to time. Scrunching up her nose, she shook her head, “You want me to ask Stiles? No fucking way am I going to do that! I am not that desperate and isn’t he going to ask whatshername?”

Alba rolled her eyes as she put her hands on her hips, “Don’t pretend like you forgot Lydia’s name and I doubt he is. He never does since she’s with Jackson…I think you and Stiles would be great together.”

Yesenia wanted to gag, first Stiles’ father, Derek, and now her sister? She wasn’t some little girl that teased the guy she had a crush on, she picked on Stiles because he is an easy target and he is just begging to be picked on. She can see why Jackson and Derek have so much fun scaring him, there is this sense of satisfaction to see him squirm.

“No, no, and no.” spinning on her heel, she walked in the opposite direction of Alba who told her to meet her by her locker during their break. Waving her off, she sighed seeing the posters of the wretched dance plastered all over school grounds.

The last dance she ever been to was in middle school and that was because her mother forced her to go saying that she at least had to experience one school dance in her lifetime. Well, that was her dance and she wasn’t going to go to this dance. Sure, it was her senior year, but that was some pathetic excuse to find a date so the guy could screw the girl he went out with.

There was no guy that she wanted to screw on this campus.

The day flew by as the girls as they silently got in Alba’s car and drove to their father’s clinic. Alba hasn’t said a word to Yesenia sensing that her sister had a lot on her mind at the moment. When Alba parked in front of the clinic, Yesenia unbuckled to get out, she saw that her sister hasn’t moved in inch.

“Is there something wrong?”

Alba shook her head as she gave Yesenia a light smile, “Danny wanted to talk to me after school so I promised that I would go to his house.” When she saw Yesenia curious look, she shook her head, “Dad already told me…he wants to tell you a few personal things about Mami.”

A lump developed in her throat as she stared at her twin in shock, with the help of Alba, she got out of the car before watching her sister back away from the parking lot and driving off towards Danny’s house. Yesenia bit the inside of her lip as she spun around to stare at the clinic hoping that whatever her father was going to tell her was nothing that will change what she thought about her mother. She already knew that Odara is in rehab for her drug habits, but what else could there be other than she’s a goddess.

Stepping inside the clinic, she waved at the few clients that were here to pick up their pets, “I’ll send someone to help you.” Sending a smile their way before informing one of the receptionists from the front to help gather the animals that were ready to be sent back home.

Now she had to find her father, walking into the small rooms she checked each one until she walked at the end of the hall to see that her father was quietly petting Luna’s fur. “Dad?” Alan peered up with a soft smile as he greeted his oldest daughter.

“I bet your wondering what there is to tell you after learning about your heritage, am I right?” he stepped behind her to close the door and offered her a seat. Yesenia took it as she kept glancing at the dog that she has been taking care of for months now and her father who strangely had her on the operation table.

“Why is Luna out of her cage?”

Alan stroked the midnight colored fur as Luna lapped his hand, “Do you know why Luna always was fond of you when you found her on the street? Why no one has picked her up?” Yesenia was more confused as she saw Luna twist her head around as she whimpered towards the teen girl, there was something in her eyes that held something. For her to understand?

“What are you talking about?”

“You’re about to find out.” With one last stroke, Alan stood up from his seat, standing a few feet back with his hands in his pockets when something that Yesenia thought she would never see came true. The four legs slowly turned into arms and legs, the torso transformed into a smaller toned one and the dark fur quickly disappeared and the honey brown hair flowed down the woman’s back in waves.

The naked woman in front of them shivered as Alan covered her up with a blanket.

Yesenia throat dried when the woman finally turned around making all of her suspicions of her disappear, “Mami?

Odara smile as she turned on the metal table, “Hello mija. It’s so great to see you again. The sight of a dog is dull compared to a human’s.”

“How did you? When did…What?...What the hell?” shock turned into anger as Yesenia stood up from her chair knocking it over in the process, “I was worried sick about you for all this time and you were here all along? What kind of sick twisted game are you playing? Did you get your kicks out of me confessing things to you when you were a dog? Or maybe you didn’t put up much of a fight when dad won custody over Al and me?”

Tears were threatening to spill as she smacked her mother’s outreaching hands away, “Oh mijita. I didn’t mean to hurt you in any way. What I did was for your safety, hunters were getting suspicious about my whereabouts and I couldn’t let them discover I had children.”

“What are you talking about?” it seems like the most popular question of the day as she glared at her mother who was being vague.

“Hunters don’t only track down werewolves, Yesenia. They track down anything that is supernatural, including you.” Odara saw the confused look on her daughter’s face as she clasped her hands together as she was ready to explain her story again, “When I met your father, I didn’t know how to prolong his life with mine. He was the most important person that was in my life before you and your sister came along, so when I discovered that I was with child. I knew what I had to do. In order to stay in your father’s life and yours, I had to transfer my powers over to my daughters to grant me the human life that I wanted.”

“So the powers that we have…their yours.” Yesenia murmured.

Odara nodded in confirmation, “The only time the descendants of a god or goddess gains their powers is if the parent passes or willingly passes on their powers to their children.”

Yesenia stared at her mother who looked nothing like a druggie and if Odara could still read minds, she answered, “I fell victim to drugs, yes, but I recovered years ago. I only did what I thought was best for my daughters.”

“It wasn’t easy for neither of us, Yesenia. You need to believe that.” Alan added when he saw the distraught look on his daughter’s face.

“Sure, I believe it because not only did my mother willingly gave us away, but you surrounded us with werewolves and hunters who are might discover that there are other mythical creatures in Beacon Hills because of you! I’ve been stalked and attacked too many times to take this crap from you. I hate you both!”

Being overwhelmed took a toll on her as she stormed out of the clinic without a second glance. Stepping out into the evening air, she felt her phone buzz as she saw message sent from Alba to meet her at the hospital. Rolling her eyes to see that she had no ride, she saw someone coming out of the clinic with a Dalmatian on the leash an idea lit up.

“Excuse me, Ms. Rogers?”

The older woman turned with a warm smile when her eyes met with the teen girl, “Yesenia! How are you?”

“Great! And yourself?”

“Absolutely wonderful now that I have Spot back.”

Yesenia smiled as she asked, “Can I ask you to do me a favor?” it didn’t take much for Yesenia to convince the older woman to drive to the hospital. None of it made sense as to why Alba wanted to meet her there, but once she stepped out of the car waving at Ms. Rogers. She walked towards the front of the hospital and when she walked inside, there was an eerie silence.

Yesenia stepped further into the hospital until she rounded the corner to see Stiles and Alba. “Al? Stiles what are you do-”

“Sen? When did you get here?”

“Never mind that, what are you two doing here? I thought you were with Danny, Al?”

“It’s a long story.” The twins looked at each other until their sides started to burn. Both crying out, Yesenia was blinded as she knelt on the floor to feel the presence of her twin gone.

“Al!”

Yesenia’s attention was now on Stiles before they landed on the man that was holding her sister by the neck, a sinister smile crept on his face as he chuckled, “I told you I will find you.” Her heart tumbled down her ribcage as she heard Stiles muttered about them dying. Now she wished that she stayed put, “Now I have both of you…right where I want you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So that was surprising right? Kind of? Sort of? Well, not to worry another chapter will be coming soon. I have high hopes for finishing the first season before I start school in a few weeks, so hang on tight for those updates.

Thank you CrazyPebbles21 for the comment, yeah there were a couple of shockers on the show and I had tons of fun in Vegas :)