Until the End

In The Woods

Yesenia pulled Alba away, "H-Hey what are you doing?" the younger twin frantically asked as she was dragged away from Jackson. The green eyed boy just looked at the twins before he walked away towards the locker room where the rest of his teammates are.

"Saving you from being bashed by Lydia and embarrassing yourself even farther than you already have" she muttered.

It was already sad that Alba put her heart on her sleeve but to talk to Jackson while Lydia was right there? That was not a wise decision on her part, even if Jackson and Alba were friends Lydia was one jealous girl and would take anything the wrong way. Yesenia did not want to deal with a dramatic teen on her hands.

Alba sighed defeated as she walked side by side with her older sister, fixing her bag on her shoulder she apologized, "Sorry, I just...wanted to see if Jackson was okay"

The dark eyed girl glanced at her sympathetic twin as she sighed, "I know you were but just remember who his girlfriend is. I rather not have you getting into a fight with someone that has been friends with us since we've moved back here and I don't want to hand her ass on a silver platter"

Alba stayed silent as Yesenia shoved her hands in her pockets before climbing in the driver's seat of their car while her twin got in the other side. Turning on the radio, she headed out of school grounds.

Muttering the words to the song softly she finally reached the Beacon Hills Animal Clinic where her father worked. Pursing her lips she turned off the car, "Be nice, Sen. We don't need drama right now" Alba shared her concern.

It was hard enough that they moved here after their father won custody and they basically had to start over again even if they have lived here before. The butting heads of her sister and father could be a bit much sometimes which gives her headaches.

"No promises" she mumbled as she got out of the car shutting the car door before walking into the clinic. Twirling the keys around her finger she shouted, "Hey we're here!" Alba shushed her twin as some of the people waiting looked at Yesenia with wary eyes.

"Don't shush me" she grumbled before coming face to face with her father.

Looking at him with a grim expression, he gave her a smile "Yesenia, Alba how was school today?"

"It was great. We did..." that was all Yesenia heard as she walked towards the back with all the animals that needed to be treated or already recovering. Yesenia was majorly in charge of the recovery room and made sure that every animal was as comfortable as possible and made sure they didn't tear their stitches or wasn't in pain.

As she crouched down in eye level with a beautiful Belgian Shepherd dog as she laid flat on her stomach before she perked up wagging her tail at the visitor that was right in front of her. It was a shame that no one has come to claim her, her father found this poor dog with a broken leg on the side of the road and brought it here.

Ever since that day, Yesenia has been taking extra care of the dog. Opening the cage she carried the dog with slight difficulty as the weight that she lost she was gaining back; placing her on the table. Matting down her thick and tight fur she started to brush the tangles of the black fur.

The dog started to whimper as she got closer to her broken leg, "Easy there, girl. It's gonna be alright" she muttered as she softly brushed the fur on her leg. To see a dog unwanted from anyone was tragic. They even had adoption flyers all over town but no one seem to want her.

They said that with a dog like her she would shed too much in their house, she was too big, that she could be dangerous because of her sheer size. Basically because she wasn't a tiny dog she was prone to attacking someone when it actually smaller dogs were the ones that attacked the most.

"How's she doing?"

Yesenia froze for a minute before she brushed the fur out of her eyes with her fingers, "Better, she's going to need a haircut soon" she murmured as she heard her father walking closer to her.

"How was majorette practice?"

"Can you just cut the crap? I know you aren't interested in that. Why are you even in here?" she glared at her father. Seeing as he was six feet tall he towered over her but the lab coat and soft round face didn't deter her from what she set out to do.

"I just want to get to know you better. Is that so wrong?"

"Then you should have called instead of filing for custody"

Her father sighed, "Yesenia, we have been over this. How many times do I have to tell you that you were not in a safe environment when you were living with your mother? That she put you at risk for getting hurt. She needed help"

"Just because she needed help doesn't mean you have the right to rip her kids away from her" Yesenia temper was boiling over as the black dog started to whimper feeling the tension in the air.

The teen girl combed through her fur focusing on the dog as her father was about to say something, one of his workers interrupted him "Dr. Deaton, your need in the front desk" the girl a little older than them popped her head in before leaving.

The older man looked at his daughter before he turned around and when he was about to exit she heard him say, "You are my children too Yesenia and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you or Alba got hurt because of your mother"

Breathing through her nose, she was eye to eye with the dog as she gave her a soft smile "I think I shall call you Luna" as she wagged her tail at the name. It was almost like she understood what she said and was happy that she gave her a name.

After a little while she put her back in her cage with slight difficulty and paid attention to the other animals that were in the recovery center. For the rest of the day she really didn't talk to her father, she had nothing to say to him as she just spoke to Alba or Scott when she needed to otherwise she was in the room with the animals.

"Why don't you girls go ahead and go home. I'm going to stay a little late today" their father said as he leaned on the front desk looking at his daughters. Alba nodded as she gave him a peck on the cheek saying that she will see him at home while Yesenia just walked out without a goodbye.

She was going to see him later, so why even say goodbye? It was pointless in her eyes. As they arrived home she went up to her up changing from her dirty clothes and putting on her tight work out tank top with her cross country short shorts. Yesenia knew that she couldn't let herself get out of shape since conditioning hasn't even started for the season yet but she knew she had to prepare.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" as she gathered her mp3 player and strapping the velcro piece to her arm before putting her hands on her hips seeing that her sister was in the way "Can you move out of the way?"

"No. You can't go running right now, Sen. It's dark out"

Yesenia rolled her dark eyes as she fixed her hair up in a high ponytail before she crossed her arms "I am going out and if you tell dad then I will destroy you" both of them knew that her threat was an empty one but it was so automatic for her to throw out threats that Alba wasn't phased.

No matter what Alba said she knew that her sister would still go do whatever she set her mind to. "Fine, but you better get back before dad comes home because I'm not going to bail you out again"

"Never asked you to" she retorted back as she jogged down the steps.

As she locked the door, she put her keys in her pocket before she jammed the ear pieces in her ears before she walked down the driveway. As she started to run she could feel her heart beating at a steady pace before she picked up the pace as she glanced at the woods.

It wouldn't be smart to run off in the woods in the middle of the night but she has been doing this since she has come back and know her way around. Besides, it was great friction to run in that kind of terrain and running in cross country they always ran these kind of areas.

Taking a turn into the woods she whizzed around the trees as her breathed started to labor, she couldn't hear anything as her music made her oblivious to her surroundings. As she continued to run she looked around to see that she couldn't remember where she was.

"Aw, fuck" she murmured as her hot breath hit the chilly air that surrounded her. The bitter cold nipped at her dark tan as she pressed pause on her mp3 player as she looked around to see if she could recognize anything but no such luck. She decided it was better walking around than just standing here looking off into the distance.

As Yesenia continued to walk the trees were spacing out like she made it out of the woods but she came to a stop in front of a house. Yesenia muttered, "I don't remember a house being here" as she walked closer to the burnt up house that was in front of her. It never dawned on her that it was the house that her father told her to stay away from.

Licking her lips, she stepped foot on the steps hearing them creak under her running shoes. A cool shiver crawled up her spine as she took a step closer to the house; once she opened the door she peeked inside "Hello? Is anybody here?"

It was stupid to call that out but it was out of reflex and who would live here anyways? It was old and looked like it was about to collapse at any moment. Her dark eyes glanced up the stair case that was right in front of her before she glanced at the living room that was pretty spacious from lack of funiture but it was a bit cluttered in certain areas.

Just as she was about to step closer to the living she screamed when she heard a voice, "What are you doing here?" spinning around alarmed she got into the defensive as she was met face to face with a man maybe a few years older than her.

"I should be asking you the same question" Yesenia answered.

It did peak her interest that this guy was here around the same time she was, still tense around him she watched him closely as he stepped closer to her. "You didn't answer my question" the way he said with authority made her blood boil.

"Excuse me? Who died and made you fucking king of this place?" hands on her hips as she glared at the mystery man. The black hair that shined in the moonlight to the pale green eyes that stood out from his pale skin was more than distracting.

"I live here so I have every right to ask you; why.are.you.here?" he asked a bit slowly yet dangerously as he watched this girl cautiously not knowing what she was capable of.

Yesenia frowned not believing a word that he was saying and when she shared her thoughts he didn't seem phased and he demanded her to get out of his house. "No"

"It wasn't a question" he was face to face with her easily towering over her 5'8 figure as he glared at her "I am telling you; you need to leave"

"And I am telling you that I can do what I please" she hissed, Yesenia can tell that his temper was getting the best of him and right before he said or did anything else their bickering was silence from the noise that was coming out of Yesenia's pocket.

Fishing out her phone she looked at the message that her sister sent her; rolling her eyes "Fucking hell" shoving her phone in her pocket she walked out of the house without a single word to the man that stood in the house with her. He was confused how she up and left after a single message from her phone.

She was a strange and irritating girl that was for sure.

Yesenia looked around in her surroundings before she realized where she was, finally knowing where she was going she walked quietly into the woods. The sounds of the leaves crunching underneath her feet was the only sound she heard with the occasional sound from the owls and crickets around her.

It was nothing to be afraid of.

Nothing at all.

Then suddenly she saw heard something behind her, tensing she heard the loud breathing of whatever it was behind her. Every cell in her body told her she had to run, anything but stand there like an idiot. Before she knew it, Yesenia started to run without a second thought.

Her heart started to thump in her chest as she heard the animal or whoever follow her with ease. A whimper escaped her mouth as she saw the clearing she was looking for as she finally made it out to the street she looked back to see nothing was behind her. Was it all in her mind?

"Yesenia?"

A scream emitted out of her mouth as she spun around, "Fucking Christ don't scare me like that!" unaware of who found her. When she gathered her thoughts together she looked up to see Sheriff Stilinski with a raised brow "And what are you doing here at this time of night Yesenia?"

She narrowed her eyes, "What are you talking about? I'm Alba" they exchanged looks as she sighed caving in that she was in fact Yesenia. She without a sound climbed into his police car as he drove her back home as she looked out the window wondering what the hell was after her.

When she saw that her father was home she groaned as he beckoned her to get out of the car, "Come on" he waited for her to get out of the car as he trailed behind her and when they were on the porch he rang the doorbell.

"Hel- Sheriff?" her father looked at him before looking at his daughter.

Sheriff Stilinski put a hand on her shoulder, "Alan, I figured you would wanted your daughter back home"

"Yes I did. Thank you so much Sheriff" his eyes were still on his daughter as she glared at the ground as she heard the two talk knowing she was going to get an earful when she was alone with her father.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this chapter and Derek is in it! Yay! Even though the two didn't see eye to eye they will be a lot more where that comes from :D

Also like to thank OneManWolfPack; for the comment and being so incredible to me :) this one is for you