Kickstart My Heart

Tara Nikki "Lee" Bass Born October 3,1986 in Calabasas, California on her dad's birthday currently 25, but she go's by Tara Lee. she has two little brothers Brandon Thomas Lee(14) and Dylan Jagger Lee(13). Her father is Tommy Lee of Mötley Crüe and the goddaughter of Nikki Sixx of Mötley Crüe.
Tara's has had a rough childhood because of her fathers music career and different mothers over the years, She's watched her father and his band mate's rocket out of control with drugs and alcohol abuse but Tommy's tried to pull himself together for his daughters sake but is still battling with it until Tara threaten' to leave him and never come back. She's really big into music just like her dad but has secret that only her dad knows about she can communicate with the dead. She try's not to pay any mind to it and focuses on her music and her family mostly her dad to keep him on the right track. Until she meets up with her best friend Benji A.K.A Benjamin Hayley Bagans, She's been Tara's friend since they meet at a Stone Sour concert when they were 15 and Benji is also the little sister of Zak Bagans from the famous tv show Ghost Adventures. Benji talks Tara into going on a ghost hunt with her and the Ghost Adventures crew and just like that her secret was out on live television and Tommy wasn't happy about it at all.
After awhile Tara got closer to GAC guys and has been going on more of their hunt's and helping them out on their show and Tommy doesn't like her being exploited on tv and has been trying to get her to come back home to Cali but Tara just say's no and that she's happy where she is at.
  1. I need to go home
    Ooh, yeah Kickstart my heart Hope it never stops Ooh, yeah, baby