Spark Bonds and Love Songs

Two

"What the fuck man?" I asked as my book was plucked from my hands and thrown to Mikaela, who shoved it in her bag.

"You are getting married and you need to start making decisions," Judy said, sternly.

"I don't know what the hell I want yet," I whined.

"Have you even looked at anything?" Carly asked me.

"Yes," I answered honestly.

"And you have nothing?" Judy asked.

"Yes."

"What are we supposed to work with?"

"The same thing you worked with, when you decided to force me to have birthday party, nothing," I said, "Here, I am giving you full creative control, except when it come to the dress. Anything else, you can pick. You just have to get either Bee's or my approval."

"No. You're not getting out of this this easily," Judy said.

"Oh come on!"

"We're going to go to eat, and we're gonna try to figure some stuff out."

"Fine," I huffed, "Let me change." I got dressed and headed out to Ron and Judy's car. We went to a small cafe, and was I bombarded with questions. Colors, dates, locations, ideas. At one point I started to slam my head off of the table.

"Stop that," Judy told me, "you'll break the table."

"Knowing that it was a very real possibility, I stopped.

"It's your wedding. Why aren't you like obsessed with this?"

"Judy, remember what you had to do to get me to go to prom, homecoming, to have an eighteenth birthday party? What made you think this was gonna be any different?"

"You're getting married."

"Yea, Judy I am getting married. I don't need a big ass ceremony. I'd be fine with a Vegas drive through or going to the mother fucking court house."

"It's supposed to be the happiest day of your life. You have to-"

"I don't have to do shit, but stay a t.o. and die," I countered.

"You are so irratable. Are you pregnant?"

"WHAT?!" I said way too loudly.

"I was jus-"

"No. No. I am not- I can't even get pregnant."

"Is that the problem, you want to?"

"For the love of Primus. No! Hell fucking no!"

"Are you sure cause-"

"Judy, her optic," Mikaela whispered. I was fighting to keep my pretender skin activated.

"I gotta get out of here." I felt Bee try to calm me down. I sent him my rage in return. He then took my rage and cut it off. I couldn't have been angry if I tried, and believe me, I tried. Instead I was hurt. No fucking controlling my emotions. That was too fucking much.

"There might not be a wedding, cause Ratchet will probably be trying to weld Bee back together," I said. I stormed out of the cafe and started walking through the streets of DC. When I got back to the base, I was pissed again, but it was my normal pissed offness. I walked through the main hangar towards my room, unfortunately I ran into a certain black and yellow bot on my way. He drove up beside me and chirped.

"Fuck you," I said flatly not stopping.

"Brent-"

"THAT WAS SHIT!" I screamed at him, "FUCKING SHIT!" My pretender skin peeled, back, and I could tell from my reflection in his darkly tinted windows that my optic turned white. "I am so fucking pissed right now, that you're feeling it and you still have no god damned idea! So leave me the fuck alone, until I can even try talk to you with out wanting to slam my fist through your windshield," I said, storming off, with my audio receptor I could just barely hear Trent.

"Man, how'd he fuck up?"

"TRENT YOU ASSHOLE, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!"