‹ Prequel: Until the End of Time
Sequel: Facing the Music
Status: Completed(:

Take a Breath

Introduction

Life is made up of choices, and choices are an essential part of life. It's been said and said again that people make mistakes because they make the wrong choices, but how would we improve as people if we never learned from our actions?

Which brings me to the present.

"Are you sure?" He breathed, brown eyes burning into mine with an intense passion I'd never seen before.

"I love you," I said with a smile, lacing my fingers through his.

"Let's go, Madison!"

For the second time in my life, I was running away from the past. Unlike the past repeating itself, I was running away with the man I loved. And I didn't see it as a mistake. I didn't see it a wrong choice. I saw it as an oppurtunity, a better chance at a good tomorrow. I saw it as getting what I wanted for once.

This was all because I took a minute to realize he was what I wanted. I took a breath, and I'm facing the music.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is probably going to be posted as the last chapter as well, and I hope you'll enjoy this one as much as you enjoyed Until the End of Time. You probably wont be able to see it coming, but you might.

Comments?