You've Got My Heartbeat Running Away

Feisty One

After I had been exploring for a little bit, I figured I’d go find Katie. I wasn’t having any luck. Maybe she was with her Aussie mate. Knowing Bilko rode for Monster, I started on the lookout for the hauler. See what I did? Put two and two together…

And she was there. I amaze myself sometimes. She was smiling too as Bilko was… trying to do a leg kick? I could have gone without seeing that, but it made Katie laugh and it was… kind of cute. Aw.

“You two look like you’re having fun,” I snickered once I was close enough.

“Yeah…” Katie replied and gave off that impression that she was ticked at me. Oh well, she’ll get over it.

“I was just trying to impress her with some moves,” Bilko spoke up.

“Oh, how’s that going?” I tired to hold in a giggle.

“Fantastic!” he grinned brightly. Oh this guy…

“What’s the ruckus over here?” someone else spoke from the next hauler.

Oh sweet baby Jesus, he was cuuuute!

He was a smaller guy; much smaller than most of the guys I’m around. But they’re football players! But he had blonde wavy hair that was messy; like he had a hat on and had ran his hands through it a few times. To go with that, he had these bright blue eyes. Oh my God! Melting. And then, when he glanced over at me, a small smile appeared. Aw.

“Just chilling with some cheerleaders. Now go about your business, Jake,” Bilko replied.

Jake, huh?

“What would they want with you?” he shot back playfully.

“I have a wonderful personality,” BIlko said and stuck his nose in the air while turning away from Jake.

Jake let out a little chuckle before he took a few steps towards me. He seemed a little nervous at first. It just added to his cuteness though.

“I’m Jake,” he grinned while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Hey, I’m Kylee,” I replied, trying to contain my smile. It can’t be too big now!

“So are you here on work, or…” he trailed off.

“Nope. I love X Games. I come every year,” I countered.

“Really? I would have never thought,” he seemed shocked.

“Just because I’m a cheerleader for a football team, doesn’t mean that’s my life,” I explained.

“So then, what’s your favorite sport?” he questioned.

“Motocross,” I couldn’t contain my smile this time.

“Not trying to impress you or anything, but… I race motocross,” he smiled with a lot more confidence showing through.

“Oh really? You racing tomorrow?” I poked.

“Yep… you gonna be there?” he asked with his big eyes sparkling.

“Maybe,” I teased.

“You’re going to be that way now, huh?” he chuckled.

“Can’t give you the wrong idea,” I told him… and just had to wink at him.

“Well, I’ll be there. I may or may not be looking for you,” he said as he started to turn and walk away.

I nodded my head through a toothless grin while he returned back to his hauler. Once he was out a sight, I let out a heavy sigh… and then was smacked on the arm. OW!

“What was that for?!” I shot at Katie once I saw that she was the guilty one.

“You left me!” she shouted.

“Yep, she was pissed!” Bilko added.

“Shut it, Aussie,” I teased.

“Feisty one,” he chuckled.

“I didn’t leave you. I just… walked away for a second or two,” I battled back, ignoring Bilko’s little comment.

She hardened her look towards me before… she smacked me again! Ok… maybe I deserved it. But not all the way back to our hotel! Once we were leaving after the night’s festivities, she still kept smacking me! Even though she was chatting it up with the Australian all night! I was boy-less! She should be happy! But then again, even if she was, she still smacked me through the rest of the night… and it hurt! A lot! She’s so getting it if I have horribly bruises in the morning. Jake can’t find that attractive!
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 4! WOOOO! Exciting :D

comment???

KATIEEE!