Status: Work in Progress

Your Song

Home Again

I woke up to the sound of the stewardess letting us know we would be landing soon in Port Angeles. None of my family of my return to La Push sees I’ve been living in Europe for over five years, away at boarding school. How did I pay for it when I live in La Push, easy my grandma paid for it? My brother always hated taking her money, as did my dad, but I had no problem letting her pay for my education if it’s going to help me in the long run.

Oh, by the way, my name is Jacklyn Black, but everyone calls me Jackie. I am now a fully licensed nurse after getting my PhD at PSAM – Paris School of Arts and Medicine – which was worth the whole ten years, seeing as I graduated from high school early. Oh, and did I mention I have a younger brother, well I do and his name is Jacob, Jacob Black.

I haven’t seen him in over five years; I went off to live with grandma after I graduated high school early at the age of sixteen. My twenty-first birthday is in a couple of months and I can’t wait to be able to drink. Hey, just because I’m a nurse doesn’t mean I like to dabble in the illegal and dangerous.

I grabbed my two suitcases, which luckily had wheels, and rolled them behind me as I went in search for a taxi. I found one pulling in front of me, so I ran to it and opened the back door as the driver got out and put my suitcases in the trunk.

“Where to miss?” he asked politely.

“Do you know where the nearest car dealers is, I wish to be a new car” I let him know. And I did, grandma gave me more then a hundred thousands in savings in my bank. I like her paying for my education not my life, but a new car is worth it. I’ll just thank her later for “paying” for my new car.

“Sure, there’s a good one up the street a couple blocks away” he said pulling out of the pick-up zone.

I smiled grateful at him and opened up my purse, I had a hundred and I fifty, deciding to be nice since Christmas was only two months away, I gave him the hundred when he pulled up at the dealers.

“Here and thanks, I appreciate you driving me though I had no location to give you,” I said getting out of the car.

“Thanks miss!” he said excitedly as he put the money away right away and jumped out of the car to get my suitcases out for me.

“Thank you,” I said to him when he put my suitcases down with care.

“No problem, it’s the least I could do with that hefty tip you gave me,” he said nervously.

“I’m Jared by the way, I live in La Push,” he said. I began to mentally panic when he said La Push, he has to know my brother its not like La Push is big anyway.

“Oh, I’m Jackie, and I’m moving there too, I’m going to be the new nurse at Forks hospital” I said to him just as cheerful, deciding to just tell him my nickname and play it cool – and safe.

“Oh, well good luck and if you ever need anything just ask, everyone one in La Push is neighborly and very helpful” he said smiling slightly, I saw the worry in his eyes that showed up when I said Forks Hospital, was there something wrong with that Hospital? Oh well, I guess I’ll find out in a couple of days, since my first day isn’t for a while.

“I better go, I won’t get paid if I’m not driving,” he said, waving before he got in the car and slowly drove off. I waved him off before I lost sight of the car; he was nice.

On to business, I put my no-bullshit-I-want-the-car face, or poker face, as I like to put it. My grandma showed me a few tricks about dealing with car dealers. I walked in with my head held high and began to look around, one car catching my eye. I want it, my mind screamed at me but I choose to stay calm but show my interest.

I walked out with my head held high and a pair of keys to my new red Ferrari 458 Italia, which was being brought out by the salesman himself. I waited and had him hand me the extra set of keys they had for it as a precaution, and put my suitcases in the trunk. He wished me a good luck but I was already in the car with my aviators on and the radio on blast.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you guys like it, i have yet to read a jacob sister type story so i thought i'd write one myself.
Comment if you like it so far!!