Status: Work in Progress

Your Song

Joy Ride

I pulled away, and saw him wipe away tears. Through me, Jake found a way to be close to mom and never forget her. “Hey, its okay. I’m back and like I told Dad, I’m not going anywhere,” I told him before I led him to a seat and served him a plate with twice the amount of food Dad’s had.

“Hi, I’m Jacklyn but call me Jackie. I’m Jacob’s older sister, are you guys hungry? We have more then enough food,” I said walking up to his friends, as they stood to the side uncomfortable and hungry, by the look in their eyes.

I served them plates as full as Jacob’s was and the all but launched themselves to the chairs and began to eat. “Oh, I’m Embry and this Quil,” one of them said as he swallowed enough to say this before shoving more food in his mouth.

His friend followed his example; he swallowed before he said anything. “We didn’t know Jake had another sister besides the twins. Are you the oldest?” he asked before he shoved more food in his mouth.

“Nope, I guess I’m the middle child, since the twins are older then me. And I’ve been living in Paris, Italy with our grandma as I went to school there” I said as I sat down between Jake and Dad and finished eating my food. To the guys it would look like my first plate of food, but it’s actually my third. I had eaten two plates worth of food while talking with dad.

“Oh, that’s cool” he said before he went back to eating. Jacob served himself seconds, so I pretended to be grateful he like my food. “Damn brother, your eating like you haven’t ate in days. Dad not feeding you enough here?” I said fake glaring at Dad; he understood what I was doing.

“Sorry just hungry, just got back from p – work,” he said, struggling with his words.
“Hmm…” was all I said before I went back to eating.

When I was done, Dad rolled away to the living room and Jacob helped me wash the dishes as Embry and Quil alternated between asking me questions. I answered all of them truthfully, even the one where I knew about the legends and what they were. I told them that Dad thought I should know since I would be living here now. They all agreed with Dad, but one look between all three of them, had Jake standing up and telling me to get ready. They want me to meet the others; I told them I would after I took a shower since I was all dirty and grimy after cleaning the whole house.

“I was wondering why it was so clean, thanks,” Jake said. I told him I had cleaned all of his laundry, and he had some new clean clothes in his drawers if he wanted to change. I went into the restroom and took a quick warm shower.

OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/jackies_homecoming_outfit/set?id=39714083

I finished my last touch of make up and went to the living room to find a newly changed Jacob and his friends watching TV with Dad. I was honestly kind of happy, Dad and Jacob look so much a like its creepy in a good way. I think that’s part of why I was so close to him, cause he looked so much like Dad.

“I’m ready to go, and we have to take your car since I don’t you will all fit in my Ferrari” I said to them as I walked out of the door with my purse in hand.

“Ferrari?!” they all yelled as they all ran to follow me, hell even Dad did – but wheeled himself to the porch.

“How come we didn’t see it when we came here?” Jacob asked confused as he looked around for proof of the car.

“Hold on, let me go get it, its in the garage” I said holding out my keys as proof of them that its mine before I made my way out back to the garage.

I got in my car and turned on the engine, at peace as my car’s engine purred to life. That’s one thing Jake and I always had in common, our love for cars or anything with an engine.

I drove the car slowly to the front of the house and stopped in front of the guys. I slid on my aviators and slid my window down just enough to see my eyes. “Are you guys coming or not?” I said before closing the window, it took all of two minutes for them to come to and get in the car, but the whole time was spent fighting over who gets to sit in the front. If I hadn’t of stopped it myself they would have probably fought a whole lot longer.

I drove off with a smirk on my face, but who would have known I would only driving myself into a world full or drama and the supernatural, cause I surely didn’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it, and i am on a role!! Four chapters in one day!!
I promise to update again very soon!!