Status: Work in Progress

Your Song

Old friends

“Good I meant for it to be an insult,” I told Quil as I turned back around as if nothing was wrong. In the inside I was panicking, I felt as if something very big is going to happen soon. I don’t know what or when but it’s coming.

“Hey sis, you going stand out here all day or are you going to come inside?” Jake yelled out from his spot on the porch as Embry and Quil immediately went inside when they caught a whiff of the blueberry muffins inside the house.

I took a deep breath and hoped my scent was that of a human to the Alpha as it is to others. I slowly made my way up the porch and forced a smile to my face as I stood next to my brother who was still holding the door open for me.

“I’m just nervous about meeting all of your friends, that’s all. But they’re just your friends so… “I said to him bringing forth a hint of teasing as I passed him to get inside the house. I stopped near the door waiting for my brother to introduce me to the others, hiding my shiver I waited for my brother to close the door and make his way for the kitchen with his hand on the small of my back.

I leaned closer to him on impulse loving the feel of his hand on my back, reminding me that I was with actual family now. I was home and none of these boys were going to take me away from it. I sighed and opened my eyes steeling myself for what was to come. But what I saw was unsuspecting.

I opened my eyes to a pack of teenagers, teenagers ranging from the ages of fifteen to nineteen maybe even twenty. I felt all of my nervousness and worry leave my body when I caught the eyes of someone very familiar. Someone who I haven’t seen in ages, an old friend that I had to give up when I left to live with my grandma. Someone I had kept in contact for over two years after I left until his responses just stopped.

Sam Uley, except this Sam was different, I could tell by his face he has gone through events that have changed him. Changed him into this cold stern man leaning against the counter as he watched over his pack. After I got over the initial shock that it was him, I was unable to hold in my excitement, or my squeal.

“Ah! Sam!” I yelled out loud before I bounded out my Jacob’s arms and into Sam’s chest seeing as he was caught off guard allowing me to tackle him to the ground. I heard a small gasp behind me but I was to busy rambling about how much I missed him and everything.

He stared up at my in shock before I slowly sat up with my kneeling next to him.
“Jackyln? Jacklyn Black?” he said slowly a small smile breaking out into his face his smile getting bigger I began to nod my head rapidly.

I had to stop nodding my I found myself in a warm embrace as Sam hugged me closely murmuring about how glad he is to have me back. I pull away softly and we both pull back to only end up cracking up as we caught sight of each other’s hair.

Sam got up still chuckling and helped me up; once I was standing he grabbed me for another hug before he pulled away to find everyone’s curious and shocked stares on us.

“Sam who is this?” a girl said stepping forward.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey sorry for not updating as soon as possible, so to make it up to you guys im writing two chapters in one day, here is the first one! Hope you guys like it!