Status: Just Started(:

Malfoy in Love?! You've Got to Be Kidding...Right?

Chapter 1

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*
I groaned as I rolled out of bed and shut the alarm clock off. I dragged myself to the bathroom and took a hot shower before dressing in a tight black tank top and light washed booty shorts. I dried my long black hair, loosely curled it, and applied a dark layer of eye liner around my bright green eyes. before heading downstairs for breakfast. There was a stack of chocolate chip pancakes waiting on the counter along with a note;

Dear Chloe,
We are very sorry we can't be there to see you off to Hogwarts. We had to go into work early. See you at thanksgiving!
Love, Mom and Dad

"Figures," I rolled my eyes and grabbed the pancakes. After eating, Lucy, the house elf, brought my things down from my room and I headed off to the train station.

Hundreds of people crowded the station, both muggle and wizard. I pushed my cart past the groups of people until i got to platforms 9 and 10. I looked around to make sure no muggles were watching before charging at the wall. I looked around at all the people boarding the train. I put my stuff in the luggage compartment and headed to find Kristy.

"CHLOE!" I turned around to see Kristy, my best freind, running after me. Her long blonde hair, which had bright red streaks all through it, was pulled up into a high pony tail. Her hazel eyes sparkled as she tackled me to the ground.

"Hey Kristy!" I laughed. She helped me up and dragged me to our compartment and sat down oppisite of me. "How was your summer?"

"Boring as usual. Daddy wouldn't even let me out of the house!" She complained.

"what did you do this time?" I asked.

"Me?! I never do anythi.......had a house party while he was in Austrailia," She replied. I laughed and looked out the window. I couldnt wait to get back to Hogwarts. I loved being at home but at Hogwarts I had people that were actually around unlike my parents. I grumbled to myself before turning back to Kristy. "Have you seen Draco yet?"

"I walked on the train and you tackled me, how the hell could I have seen Draco?" I asked questionably.

"Oh, right. Well I heard he looks HOT! Maybe you'll be his next target," She replied winking at me.

"Yeah right. Draco's nothing but a stuck up, self centered little brat who things hes the prince because of his dad," I retorted.

"I AM the prince." I turned to see Draco standing at the door of the compartment. I looked him up and down before settling on the smirk on his lips. I blushed slightly.

"What do you want Draco?" I asked harshly. "And where are you goons?

"Probably stuffing there faces as usual." He replied as he sat down next to me. I rolled my eyes and looked back to Kristy.

"So where's Jesse?" I asked, ignoring Draco who was now starring at me.

"I dunno. He should be here by now. I'll go check." She got up and left the compartment before I could protest. I sighed and got my iPod out. I cranked the volume out and starred out the window, blocking Draco and his babbling out. I soon dozed off as the speeding trees got blurry.