Status: Just Started(:

Malfoy in Love?! You've Got to Be Kidding...Right?

Chapter 2

"Chloe. Chloe wake up were here!" I was awoaken to the sound of 'Up All Night' and the muffled sounds of Draco yelling at me. I pulled my headphones out of my ears. I realized I had been laying ong Draco and quickly sat up. I stood and pulled my robes on just as Kristy and Jesse opened the compartment.

"Hey Chloe!" Jesse said as he gave me a hug. I still wasn't fully awake so I just smiled and headed off the train with Kristy, Draco, and Jesse.

Inside the grand hall, we watched as the first years were sorted. Slytherin gained 8 students. The food apeared on the tables and we could finally allowed to talk above a whisper. Jesse was stuffing his face while Kristy and I starred. He looked up at us and we all burst out laughing. A few people around us looked over but didn't say anythitng,Draco being one of them.

"So whatcha think of Draco this year?" Kristy asked, winking, when we all calmed down.

"Stuck-up, arrigont, bitchy-ass little brat." I replied, couting on my fingures. Kristy laughed and Jesse just rolled his eyes. I smiled and dug into my food. "So what would you guys think if I went out for the quidditch team?"

"You should! What positition?" Jesse asked.

"Seeker." I replied. They both looked at me like I was crazy. "What?"

"That's Dracos position." Kristy said shocked.

"Yeah, so?" I asked.

"His dad pays for like everything, there's no way you'd take his place." Jesse said pointing a chicken leg at me. "You should be a beater, you love beating the shit outta people" I laughed and agreed. When were done eating we headed down to the common room. Kristy and I went up to our dorm room to unpack and get ready for classes the next morning.