Status: on hold... I think.

Save Me From The Monsters Under Bed

My Name's Ryan.

My name's Ryan.

Although, I think you already know that.

I'm the typical teenage boy; I like blonde busty girls with big tits and those big shiny lip-glossed lips. I'm too tall and too lanky, my feet and hands are too big for my own good, and my testosterone levels are off the walls.

But that all changed the day mom left, the day Amy cheated, the day dad said we were moving to some far off land that I honestly really didn't give a fuck about.

The next day after we moved, I started school because my dad insisted that my sisters, Paige and Lily, and I were well educated, I met him.

He was beautiful, I'd never been interested in men until I met him.

He was oh so very cute with the little skirts he wore around his girly thighs that I would just love to get in between. The little bows and clips he wore in his soft, fluffy and strikingly bright blode hair looked amazingly soft and utterly cute. He was also quite shy, bashful, and just a year younger than me; just the way I like it.

His voice was smooth like his long, thick eyelashes as they brushed against his -soft as anything- tan cheeks. The way he rocked girls clothes around that taunt figure of his made my mouth water. And don't even get me started on those plump pale pink kissable lips that I fantasized around my dick way more than I should have.

But, I guess this is all you need to know about me. Anyway like I said;

My name's Ryan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know, it's the first chapter and it's a bio. Deal with it.
(Something Insidious wrote this because Best Kind of Mess lost internet for afew days.)
(EDIT I SAID BROTHERS INSTEAD OF SISTERS xD IT'S SISTERS)