Status: on hold... I think.

Save Me From The Monsters Under Bed

Erm hey... My name's Monte.

Erm hey... My name's Monte.

I'm the shy, short boy that just came out of the closet freshman year that still get's picked on because I like girls clothes; I'd always liked them, they fitted my form better. Though I must say, last year my obsession with the color pink and wearing eyeliner was a-bit... over dramatic?

I had my first kiss with my best friend Max in a game of truth or dare, and had a crush on him for the longest time... but alas he's straight. So since then I've been wondering why other gay guy's in my school didn't like me, I know I'm not the only one... am I?

Erm when I was little my dad and mom divorced because of reason's I don't feel like sharing.... but daddy was a scary man.

My younger brother Mikey loves me with all his heart and would do anything to protect me... even if he is the younger one.

But then I met Ryan, and omaigawd he's hot! He makes me squeal in my mind, almost did out loud one too.

He was this very tall boy with a nice dark mop of hair that always fell just right, these sexy rough hands that were really big, size twelve feet; and these beautiful eyes that I could look in forever. He always wore a pair of van's because he's a drummer and they prefer flat shoes- or so he says, tight skinny jean's that didn't hide anything; and get this he has a tongue piercing. I would give anything just too kiss that.

Oh um... I forgot to say, my last name's Money.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
Short.
But.
We'll.
Update.
Soon.
:)