Promise Yourself, That This Isn't All We've Got

Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance

Band practice at Sisky’s is usually fun. They practice for about an hour, then have some pizza since it’s Sisky’s house and watch a movie or play poker, but this time things were slightly different.
After the practice that was awesome, we were eating pizza in the dinning room when the Butcher and Marion made an announcement that had different reactions in the guys, Sisky dropped his pizza, Mike’s jaw fell, William spat out his Dr. Pepper(Sisky’s remember), and Chislett was smiling happily, at this I couldn’t but laugh, nearly falling off my chair.

“You guys are what?!” Mike shrieked

“Pregnant Mike, you know, the miracle of life they receive after having kinky sex” Adam tried to explain motioning with his hands.

“Shut up Sisky!” Marion demanded, after that she was attacked with hugs and congrats from the guys that only stopped with what seemed like an eloquent reasoning coming from the Butcher “Guys don’t do that, you’re squishing the baby!”

“I can’t believe Butcher is going to be a dad” Mike said smoking

“Don’t do that!” Butcher screamed taking the cigarette from his mouth and extinguishing it on the ashtray “It’s bad for the baby! And that goes for you too Marion! And you Crystal” A serious tone in his voice; I never thought he would be so excited about a baby.

The guys got bored soon, so they left to play some videogames leaving Marion and me alone.

I hugged Marion tightly “I’m so happy for you” I whispered, she smiled shyly,

“Thanks, It wasn’t something I was expecting but it just happened” her voice cracked “I’m sorry, I don’t want to cry” wiping the tears she tried to smile.

“How long are you?”

“I don’t know, I’m going with Butcher to the doctor later”

“How did he react?”

“He was shocked, I thought he was going to leave me, but he seems happier than me” She looked down trying to smile “I’m not the type of women that was born to be a mother”

“Don’t say that, we’ll all be here for you and the baby, everything will be ok” I placed my hand on her shoulder

“No it won’t! I don’t deserve it, I drink, smoke and used to do drugs, I can’t even remember how I lost my virginity!” All I did was hold her until she stopped crying trying to reassure her.

I took the hair out of her face “I’m here for you sis”

“Thanks” she whispered and got up to grab a banana, “What are you doing here? Usually only the boys’ girls come to band practice”

I smiled smugly “I´m with Bill”

“I knew you would give in! Who can resist his charm? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Cause of all this, hold on, does that mean that the other guys don’t have a girlfriend?”

“Well, Sisky is working on that, Mike doesn’t have girlfriends he doesn’t believe in relations, and I don’t know anything about Chislett’s sexual life”

“Gross! I don’t want to know about that!” I said placing my hands over my head, that’s the only reason why I hate my great imagination.

“About what?” Butcher asked joining us

“Your sexual life” I answered

“As you can see”, he placed his hand on Marion’s stomach wearing the biggest grin I’ve ever seen “I am more than satisfied” I made a disgusted face “Your just jealous”

I stuck out my tongue making him laugh “We can never have a decent conversation without something or someone to interrupt us.”

“I know, maybe another day, we have to go to the doctor” she kissed my cheek and walked out holding hands with the Butcher, he looked so goofy with that smile. I took a chair and plugged in my ipod as Tonight tonight was playing , I was singing along only stopping when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I smiled looking up to Sisky.

“What are you doing so lonely?” He asked pulling a chair next to me

“Marion left and I didn’t want to interrupt you”

He chuckled “You would never molest us, you’re really nice.”

“Thanks Sisky” I hugged him “Now tell me why don’t you have a girlfriend?”

He chuckled looking away “I’m trying with a girl, but I’m not her type.”

“That can’t be true, your really cute and funny” I played with his hair “And you have the coolest hairstyle I’ve ever seen”

He chuckled “Dead ferret, that’s what I call it”

“Ok” I hate awkward moments of silence so I poked his side making him twist.

“Why did you do that?” I shrugged, he smiled and started poking me making me shriek until he decided to push me out of my chair

“Where is my- Sisky! What the fuck are you doing!” William screamed rushing to help me up “Are you ok?”

“Yeah Bill we were just playing” I smiled back to Sisky who was trying to not laugh

William turned to Sisky “This isn’t funny man, you could’ve hurt her”

“Bill seriously im ok” I said grabbing his arm.

“Sisky don’t ever do that again” Damn this guy is seriously mad. I did what any girl would do, kiss him, I heard Sisky laugh but it was the only way to calm him.

“You’re a good kisser, but not as good as me” I always knew he was a cocky one. He took me to the living room where both Michaels were arguing about who was a better guitar player, I sat on the couch watching them fight, I found it amusing for a while.

“Bill I’m really bored” I said playing with his hair.

“Lets make out.” I crossed my arms shaking my head .

“You know you want to kiss me” William moved closer with a grin “you need me” he layed me on the couch “cause you think I’m sexy.”

I laughed loudly “Cocky much?” It was a sweet kiss until he shoved his tongue in my mouth.

“Ew! You guys are gross!” I heard Mike say “You could at least wait for us to get out of the room.”

“And use protection guys, safe sex is always better” That was Sisky’s voice “we already have a baby coming, we don’t need another one.”
William and I didn’t bother to pull apart, we were too busy exchanging saliva.