Promise Yourself, That This Isn't All We've Got

The party scene

“Ok, people will start arriving soon, I just need a few minutes” After moving out the furniture the friends were gathered in the living room, impatient, they couldn’t wait to start the feast; Sisky had showed up with Madison, his girlfriend.

“I’ll help with your makeup” Marion stood up leaving the Butcher with his fourth drink in hand and followed her friend upstairs, “So what are you planning to wear?”

“Just jeans and top”

“What? You’re kidding right?” Marion stared for a second without expression “You can’t be serious, you know your house is going to be full with filthy girls looking for a easy fuck” Crystal glared her, darting her eyes on her outfit, “Ok, this is probably too much, but you have to admit I look hot” Marion stoke a pose with attitude making Crystal laugh, but she however did believe that Marion looked stunning dolled up in a blue banded-hem dress, flowy enough to hide her still nonexistent stomach.

“So what do you think about Sisky’s girl?”

“I don’t know, I honestly don’t care, he likes her” Crystal shrugged as Marion pulled out the makeup and examined her skin

“Right, now don’t move” Marion was good doing makeup, she could hide the most severe imperfections acne, scars, it just took a few minutes to finish the makeup because of her “perfect skin”. “So what do you think?”

Cristal stood in front of the mirror somewhat flabbergasted, without moving just staring at her image as her friend started checking her closet for something cool yet wild for her friend “Thanks!” She hugged her friend “I look great!”

“Yes you do, now you better get your ass in that” Marion tossed the clothes on the bed and blew her friend a kiss before walking out of the room and returning to her boyfriend’s lap taking the drink from his hand, William’s eyes were lost through the window sipping a red plastic cup, he smiled when he saw Sisky whispering to Madison, she blushed before kissing him.

“How can you still sit on him without breaking him?” Carden asked turning off his cigarette

“I’m pregnant not a cow thanks” Marion glared at Mike “And I’m not that huge” A hurt look on her face she returned to the drink.

“What did I tell you about alcohol?” Butcher screamed taking the drink from his lover’s hand

“So how do I look?” Crystal appeared with a mini denim skirt, a white and black plaid corset with short sleeves and black flats. William turned around and stared dumbfounded for a few seconds, smiling he walked to kiss his girlfriend, “Do I need to say more?”

“I think I didn’t hear you, could you repeat that?” William chuckled leaning in for another kiss
Within a few minutes cars were jammed into the drive way and music was blasting out through of the open windows, people going in and out, this was a real party. An hour later intoxicated teens were dancing in the place others gulping down their drinks and a few more having a smoke in the porch, conversations were not a part of parties. Crystal was taking her fifth drink in a deserted hall when she heard someone approach her “Good job hoe, that’s a nice piece of meat you got.”

“Who invited you?”

“I heard you were having a party so I decided to show up, you know bring on the fun.”

Her strawberry scent filled the place making it impossible to ignore her, they stood there for a moment exchanging withering looks until a smirk tugged Crystal’s lips, she spilled the content of her cup on Lara’s top “Have fun sweetheart” she pranced away.

There was hardly any light and the house was vibrating to the beat of some catchy disco songs “Bill!” Crystal screamed, alcohol’s havoc, “Why aren’t you drinking?” She frowned “That’s no good, come I’ll mix something special just for you” William pulled her by the arm as soon as she tried to stumble away.

“Stay with me” He begged with glassy red shot eyes, she smiled and kissed his cheek before being swallowed by the sweaty crowd. She found Mike mixing some drinks, Crystal hugged him “What?” Mike could tell that the girl wanted a drink, but she had enough so he decided to take her with someone who could watch her, his first option was Sisky but stopped when he saw Sisky’s hand disappear under a shirt.

Mike took her with Chizzy and warned him about letting her drink. The aussie boy took her by the arm to the improved dance floor, they moved willowy to the beat of the music. William chugged another drink from across the room without taking his eyes from her, and with every ounce of alcohol he was more convinced that he wanted her, William put down his drink and walked to her, she beamed at the glimpse of his face “Wanna dance with me?” she slurred.

He smiled and taking her by the hips, rubbing their bodies against each other to the beat of the music. They danced for some minutes and headed back with their friends, who were having a drinking contest they entered but dropped it. After so many drinks her words didn’t make sense at all and she was graceful as a hippopotamus.

“William how could you let her drink so much?” Marion screamed when she saw the couple with wobbling legs, William gave her blithely smile and shrugged “Don’t move, just stay here ok?” William nodded which wasn’t a good idea cause it made him feel worse, he whispered “I need you.” Crystal took his hand and wavered with him to a hallway.

Crystal giggled when she felt William’s hands on her hips and his nose rinsing her neck, still sipping the red plastic cup she smiled., William took the cup from her hands, to seal their lips in a kiss, he rested his hands on her waist. He was drunk and so was she, neither of them minded the taste of alcohol in the others mouth, William’s tongue slid into Crystal’s mouth, tightening his grip he pulled her closer to him.

“I want you so bad, I need you” He whispered in her ear before kissing it and tracing his way down her jaw line, the pressure of his hips against hers made her moan softly “Come with me.”

William took her hand leading her upstairs and into a bedroom, Crystal followed unconscious of what was happening. They walked in, William making sure to lock the door behind him, a devilish smile and a greedy glint in his honey eyes, she kept the soft smile on her lips as William motioned towards her.

He took her hands pinning them up against the wall, she pressed fiercely her lips against, the hands that were once on her hips started sliding under her shirt, their aroused bodies attached only by the lips.

She jumped wrapping her legs around him and him placing his hands on her butt, they fell on the bed, in a matter of seconds they stripped off their dressing, Cristal kissed him as she felt her heart speed up and her breathe growing heavier, William’s hands explored freely her exposed body.William knew what he was about to do was wrong but he couldn’t resist his hunger.
♠ ♠ ♠
o.O
Comments