Promise Yourself, That This Isn't All We've Got

Riot

When you have hangover the least you want is someone screaming around, so when I woke up to the angelic voice of my friend, I wasn’t pleased. My body aching. I rolled under the sheets until I bumped into someone, William. I don’t remember how I got here, to be honest I have no recollection of what happened last night. I rolled back deciding that laying in bed wouldn’t help me feel any better, so I jumped out of bed before noticing my lack of clothing. Naturally I cringed and pulled a sheet to cover my body. Did we? Duh, what a stupid question, I think it’s pretty obvious. I tiptoed in the room trying not to wake my boyfriend up, but he started stirring on the bed. I took my clothes from the floor and tossed it in the laundry basket, it was dirty, dirty just like me.

“Morning” William said blithely rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he took his time to stretch and push the hair out of his face. He chuckled as he saw me in underwear searching in my closet, but when he saw his clothes in heaps on the floor the expression through his eyes was clear, guilt. “We did it, right?”

I heard the doorknob turn “Why did you lock the door?”

I slightly nodded. “Will you two open the damn door?” Marion knocked unaware of what was going on “Stop the sex, we need to clean u.p”

“Would you shut the fuck up!” You could tell that William was in a bad mood, but we were both hung over, he didn't need to scream. He crawled out of bed, grabbing his boxers from the floor, he didn’t have a problem finding them.

“Bill you didn’t have to mean with her” I said fully dressed.

“I’m sorry… about what happened, you were drunk, I shouldn´t-“

“It’s not your fault William, It takes two to fuck” I took a couple of aspirins from the drawer and swallowed.

“I took advantage, you were totally wasted” William said zipping up his jeans.

“It’s not your fault, and I don’t feel like arguing, my head is killing me and I’ve got nausea.”

I stared through the window, avoiding his gaze, I finally sighed “Were we smart enough to use a condom?”

“No, we didn’t” he muttered, his voice was barely audible, and there was something in his tone as if he was scared, scared of how I would react.

“You don’t have any kind of STD right?”

He chuckled slightly “No, I don’t”

He was leaning against the door, bitting his lips, his thick hair covering his face, there was an eerie silence filling up the room. Shame in his eyes.

“I’m sorry” he said in a soft whisper, I met his gaze for a moment that seemed like an eternity until I looked away “Do you want me to buy you a morning after pill?”

I nodded, after all he was trying to make up. William walked up to me and took my hand “It’s all going to be fine, I promise” he kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly. “I’ll be back” he walked out the door putting on his favorite jacket.

I had the worst case of sex hair, my first; I tied my hair in a nice ponytail and washed my face “Where is William?” Marion asked entering my room

“He went to buy something”

“Oh, ok” She looked unconvinced “Do you think I could use some of your clothes? This thing isn’t comfy”

“Sure, just take it from the closet” I pointed back to the room, she seemed perfect “You really didn’t have a single drink?”

“Nope, I’m all clean” She pulled out some jeans and an oversized t-shirt “Thanks, do you think this is ok?”

I gave her a weak smile “I think it’s just a bit too big for you. I don’t hear anything, where is everyone else?”

“Andy is sleeping in the room, the guy had too many drinks and I think everyone else is still sleeping. Don’t worry about cleaning I’ll take care” Her smile made me feel somewhat better.

“You’re pregnant you can’t.”

“Who said I would do it, I’ll make the boys clean.”

I giggled “Ok, thanks” I hugged her.

“Are you ok?”

I nodded, and waited for her to change; we both walked down the stairs and saw a girl, a redhead trying to creep out the front door, tiptoeing with heels in hand.

“See you soon” Mike said with a smirk as soon as she reached the door, it only made her run.

“That was Mike’s fuck” Was the answer I got to my surprised face, it’s just not usual to see girls trying to get out slyly after having sex with your friend.

“You idiot!” I screamed heading to Mike’s direction, he simply smiled.

“What?”

“You can’t treat girls like that” I punched him.

“Ouch! What the hell is wrong with you? You should do that to William not me.” I stopped and glared him. He nodded with a smirk. How did he know? “Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone your dirty little secret.”

“Stop fighting, we’re trying to watch tv!” Sisky and his girlfriend were sitting in the couch, he started tossing crumbled napkins to Mike. I sat next to them and stared at the animated kids, honestly I had no idea what was going on with Dora.

“Hey guys the door was opened, what’s going on?” I paced to him as soon as I heard his voice, William opened his arms, wrapping me in a bone breaking hug, I buried my face against his chest and began sobbing “It’s going to be ok, I’ll be here for you” his soft voice filled up my ears and his hands rubbed my back. I felt safe between his arms. He slid the pills in my pocket, still with tears escaping my eyes I moved away. William wiped the tears with his thumb and kissed my forehead.

“I made breakfast” Michael said joining us with a smile “Pancakes and orange juice.”

“Thanks” I hugged him and sat at the table.

“I want Cap’n Crunch” Sisky said pulling out a chair next to his girlfriend.

“What? I didn’t make a delicious healthy breakfast for all and you expecting to have cereal” Michael placed a plate with pancakes in front of each one. I watched everyone eat, I wasn’t hungry. William played with his food, he wasn’t having a great time either, the guilt was overwhelming him. With a smile William took my hand under the table, lacing our fingers, I stared at him for a second and pulled my hand away. I was confused. I felt eyes over me, the table was dead silent.

“What’s going on?” Butcher asked, sue me but I didn’t notice he was up until now.

“What do you mean?” I asked before sipping my juice.

“You. You guys are always so cozy and horny, why aren’t you all over each other kissing?” Mike asked with a stupid grin lingering his face.

“Everything is ok, we just have a killer hangover.” They didn’t look convinced, William took my face between his hands and kissed me softly, his kiss was so genuine. He pulled away with a soft smile plastered on his lips, I just looked away.

“So who want more pancakes?” Chizlet asked with that sweet accent, I simply love that boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, took forever right?
Hannah kinda forced me to update so thank her <3
Feedback =)