Promise Yourself, That This Isn't All We've Got

Tomorrow's calling but the dirt is today

Once again, we found ourselves in the cafeteria, since we only share history class, we can only meet there.

“I don’t feel good, I’ll be right back” Marion stood up holding her head but her legs were weak and she fell, I helped her up and to the bathroom, where she vomited.

“Hey dude, you want me to bring you something?” I could only hear her jerking her stomach, she had locked herself so I could only wait for her to come out, she did and washed her face clean, “I don’t know what’s wrong with me I never get sick” I handed her a tissue, she looked really bad, she needed some fresh air.

“Come on dude I’ll take you home” Marion’s legs trembled as she tried to walk, so I placed my arms around her waist and helped her to the car “You want to see a doctor or something?”

She shook her head, “No I just want to go home, I’m going to feel better”
She entered on her own, that showed a bit of an improvement in her, she sat slowly on the couch and I passed her a glass of water, “Want me to call someone?”

“No, my parents don’t care and Butcher will come later” I nodded and sat next to her

“I-I don’t know w-what’s happening with me” she cried and then her eyes grew wide.

“What?”

“I think I might be pregnant.”

“Are you sure?”

“My period is delayed, and I’ve had nausea.”

“You think you can wait here so I can get you a pregnancy test?”

“I need to go with you, I’m afraid of being alone”

This time our journey takes us to the nearest pharmacy, soon we find ourselves in the aisles looking for a pregnancy test, we split so we didn’t waste time, since it was a big and clean pharmacy “I found it!” Marion yelled, so I ran over to where the voice came from, dodging some people who were looking on the shelves, and bumping into a lady with a fancy purple suit who gave me a look of repudiation.
I found her staring at them with her head tilted to her right side “That’s not how they work Marion, you don’t just stare at them, you have to pee on them”

She pushed me aside to grab a test and started walking to the cash register, I grabbed another one and placed it on the counter, Marion raised me a brow, I rolled my eyes, “It’s for you, haven’t you heard that some tests don’t work, I don’t want to come back later for another one”

Again at her house, this time waiting for the results, she was pacing the room anxious.My phone started ringing so I picked it out of my pocket and walked away to answer, Marion had enough. “Hello”

“Hey babe, I went over to your school, but I didn’t see you, so I thought you were sick and I decided to go to your house and now I’m wondering where my girlfriend is.”

I chuckled and placed a hand on my waist “Aww, someone is worried?” I teased

“Yeas I am,” he said mocking my voice.

“Cut it!” I snapped.

“Aww! Someone is angry?” He did it again.

“No I’m not!”

“Yes you are, but can I catch you wherever you are?”

“I don’t think so, I’ll call you later, OK?”

“Yeah I guess so, take care, bye”

“Bye” I sighed shoving the phone in my pocket “So what?” I asked to Marion, who was sitting on the couch holding the white stick and staring at the little screen.

“It’s a pink little plus sign” She replied without looking up, her voice was cracky and she started crying “What the hell am I going to do? I can’t have a baby, I’m freakin 18!” I took the test and placed it on the little table in front of us, I tried to calm her down, hugging her tightly, “You first need to talk with Andy, both will take a decision, do you need me to drive you there?”

“No, thanks, now If you don’t mind I want to be alone, I need to think of my priorities.”

I stared at her “Are you sure you’re going to be ok?”

She smiled weakly “Yes, now please I need to think”

I kissed her forehead before leaving “Call me if you need anything!” I shouted before crossing the door.

"Hey Bill can I see you now?" I placed my head over my shoulder to keep the phone there

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, everything is fine, I just want to see you."

"Ok, I'm at a Natty's dinner with the guys, want to join us?"

"Oh, sure, I'll be there in a minute"

"Ok, see you babe"

"See you Beckett"

A couple of minutes later I was pushing the door of Natty's dinner and quickly spotted the guys, it was quite easy, the loud table full of guys, I walked over.

"Hey guys did you miss me?" I asked with a smile, they turned their heads to me

"Crystal!" William hugged me tightly to later place his lips on mine softly, when we pulled away everyone was staring at us.

"What was that?" Chizzy asked with a shocked look that within a few seconds turned into a smirk

William took my hand "Hey guys Crystal is officially my girlfriend" I blushed, all the guys whistled making the waitress come to silence us. "That means no eye-raping" he threated seriously.

We sat at the booth I was squished between my boyfriend and Butcher, how convenient, "Sorry to be the party time crusher, but I think you should go with Marion" I whispered to Butcher

"Is she ok?" He asked worried,

"Yeah she is, but you need to talk with her not with me"

"Ok, thanks" he kissed my cheek and got up quickly "I have to go guys"

"Where are you going?" Mike asked in vain cause Butch was already out of sight, everyone stared and me and I just shrugged.
♠ ♠ ♠
A baby Butcher =0