Sequel: Design Your Universe
Status: Active

Rule the World

I'll Talk To Him

Recap:''She was his daughter. She died a couple of years ago from some kind of sickness. Thomas still thinks that he could have saved her.'' I was speechless. I felt sick for some reason, but at the same time sorry for Thomas.

He had a daughter?


‘’Look, why don’t you talk to him about it.’’ Alyssa said getting up and walking to the door.

‘’I… I will.’’ I stuttered out. She smiled weakly and left. I spent the morning pacing my room thinking. I can’t take this. I swear I am going crazy and I am bored out of my mind. My mind was a mess. I couldn’t think straight. Annoyed I walked over to my door and out it. I was in search of a library. I saw a guard at the end of the hall and walked over to him.

‘’Excuse me,’’ I said softly. He jumped slightly hearing my voice and turned to me.

‘’Yes?” He asked looking me over.

‘’Is there a library around here somewhere?’’

‘’Yes, I’ll show you,’’ he said walking forward I slowly followed behind him.

‘’Who are you,’’ the guard asked suddenly.

‘’Kat, why do you ask?’’

‘’I’m Tyler, I was just wondering because you look like someone I knew once.’’ he said softly.

‘’Oh... well, who was that?”

‘’A girl named Amy. She was my best friend she’s at school in Sætre.’’

‘’Oh, okay…’’ I said not knowing what to say.

‘’Here’s the library,’’ he said opening the door for me.

‘’Thanks,’’ I said smiling at him as I walked through the door. My jaw dropped slightly seeing the size of the library. It was freaking huge, but should I really even be surprised? I am in a big ass castle after all. I smiled seeing a familiar face.

‘’Alys-‘’ I was cut off.

‘’Shhh!!!’’ Alyssa shushed as she pulled me behind a book case. I looked at her confused.

‘’Look over there.’’ She said pointing. I looked through a gap in the books and grinned seeing Jonathon sitting in a chair reading a book.

‘’Oh so we’re stalking him now?’’ I asked as I turned back to Alyssa.

‘’NO! He never comes in here during this time of day! Or just about anytime for that matter!’’ I smiled laughing.

‘’I’m gonna go talk to him.’’ I said walking to the end of the isle.

‘’No!’’ She whispered harshly.

‘’He hates me! I don’t want him to know I’m here!’’

‘’He does not hate you and I will not tell him you are here. Now I am going to talk to him.’’ I said walking further down the isle. I heard her curse under her breath. I couldn’t help but laugh. I walked over to him rather calmly and sat in the chair beside him.

‘’Hey Jon,’’

‘’What are you doing here Kat?” he asked slightly annoyed raising an eyebrow at me.

‘’I should be asking what are YOU doing here?’’ He sighed closing his book.

‘’I’m off duty, I normally would be right now but Lord Youngblood let me off. I don’t know why.’’

‘’Hmm… I’ll talk to him later…’’

‘’I highly doubt that. From the sound of your voice I would think you’re trying to stay as far away from him as possible.’’

‘’Why would I do that?’’

‘’Beats me,’’ he said laughing.

‘’Exactly…’’ I said laughing. ‘’So what do you think of Alyssa?’’ He looked around nervously.

‘’Why? She’s not here is she?’’

‘’No, I was just wondering.’’

‘’She’s nice… I like her. I don’t know her very well though… Kind of wish I did though,’’ he said softly.

‘’Really now?’’

‘’Yes, I’m not as much of an asshole as it seems.’’ I grinned and laughed.

‘’I know that! Here’s my advice dude, hang out with her some. I’m sure she won’t mind,’’ I said getting up.

‘’Where are you going?’’

‘’To talk to Thomas I guess, like I said I would.’’

‘’I still don’t think you will.’’

‘’We’ll see about that Jon,’’ I said grinning at him before walking out of the library doors.
♠ ♠ ♠
I DON'T LIKE THIS CHAPTER.
Short chapter is short. This was a bit of a filler. Bye.

Oh yeah Mephisto's character description is up! xD Next chapter will be better I promise! I'm pretty sure the next chapter will be so long I'll split it into two!