Status: In the works. :]

Beauty In All She Is

chapter one

“Call me as soon as your classes are over, Jane.” I told my girlfriend before I had to get off of the phone with her.

“And if I don’t what’re you going to do? Hmm?” I could hear the playful humor in her voice.

“Oh you know, just not give you your birthday present.” I heard a small gasp escape from her lips.

“Fine I will. Oh and by the way my piano recital is tomorrow at seven. Please try not to be late, babe.” This would probably have been the fifteenth or more time she reminded me.

“I should be home from Seattle in the morning. Hopefully the interview won’t take too long and maybe I can come home sooner.”

“Alright well I need to get going before traffic gets horrendous. I love you, Ronnie.” My heart smiled when I heard her say those words to me.

“I love you too, Jane.” I hung up the phone once after, waiting for her phone call in a few hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright well this is my first time writing on this site since like july. i lost interest in it but today i found some inspiration and decided to write a new story.
yes, the first chapter is short. yes, the future chapters will be a lot longer and better.
no, i will not update every single day.
as you should always with any author on this site, please give me some sort of feedback so i know wheter or not i should continue onward.