Status: In the works. :]

Beauty In All She Is

chapter two

The call from Jane never came. The only call I received was from the hospital telling me what had happened to my love.
Her brakes had failed and her vehicle was upside down and crumbled like a paper ball. I cancelled my interview and took the first plane I could to Vegas. My hands trembled the entire way because all I could do is think the worst. Will she survive the night? Will she be paralyzed? What if she’s in a coma for months? Or years? The thoughts made my mind race and heart thunder.

I didn’t want to know but had to find out.

The plane ride from Seattle to Vegas felt like years but once it landed, I couldn’t help but jump from my seat the moment I could. Baggage claim was hell. I almost said “fuck the bags”, and left but I needed everything in them. Luckily, a cab was already waiting outside for me so I hurried in and told the driver my destination.
I arrived at the hospital within twenty-three and a half minutes and rushed into the hospital. “I’m looking for Jane Echo. She was in a car accident earlier today and I’m her fiancé”, I stuttered to the petite nurse. Her face fell and sighed, “She’s in room 405-B. She’s currently in a coma and has sustained major head injuries.” My face fell and my jaw clenched. She isn’t dead, I’m forever grateful for that; but how long would she be in a coma for?
“Can I go see her now?” I asked the nurse and she nodded her head while pointing down the right hallway. I thought about running straight to her room in hopes that she would be up and giving me a toothy grin but I knew that wouldn’t be the case. A few feet down the hallway and there was her room. I rubbed my eyes to avoid the tears, I had cried enough and couldn’t handle it anymore.

Deep breaths, Radke. Relax. She’s alive that’s all that matters.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sup, guys? The first chapter to this story came out about three years ago when I was seventeen and always on Mibba. Here's a little update about my life since the past three years:

-I'll be twenty in March and currently working full-time instead of going to college.
-I have my own place with my lovely boyfriend and we are trying to have a baby (excitement!)
-I don't really listen to Black Veil Brides, Escape The Fate, or Falling In Reverse anymore. I can still jam out to their old songs but my music taste has broaden.
-I haven't talked to my old co-writer, Maddy (aka Blackest Soul) in three years due to lost contact but I wish her well. <3
-I have another account called redrumsamantha where I'm currently writing an autobiography so be sure to check that out.

Anyways, I'm trying to get back into writing again so feedback would be amazing. Be sure to check out my older stories on here and see the difference in my writing in the past four years!

Enjoy!
-Sam