Status: In the works. :]

Beauty In All She Is

chapter three

Jane was in a state I’ve never seen her in before. Wires and tubes covered her body along with multiple bruises and scars. Her perfectly porcelain skin was covered black and blue that looked painful to the touch. I wanted to wrap my broad, tattoo arms around her and just hold her but everything that she was attached to was what kept her alive. A warm tear escaped from my eye as I reached out for her hand with my own shaking hand.
The door creaked open and I spun my head around just to see an older man in a white coat. “You must be Ronnie. I’m the one who called you earlier.” I nodded my head and faced back towards Jane’s weak body. “What is wrong with her exactly?” I questioned. He sighed and flipped through the papers on his plastic clipboard, “When the car flipped multiple times, her head hit the roof of the vehicle and pavement multiple times causing major bleeding.” I shook my head and started sobbing. Why her? Why couldn’t it be me? She doesn’t deserve this; she had so much going for her.
“So what does this mean?” I questioned him. “Basically there are a few possibilities…” He trailed off while I nodded for him to continue. He cleared his throat; “She can be in a coma for days, weeks, months, or even a year. We’re not entirely sure. There is also a possibility she could be brain dead.” I rested my head on her stomach and started sobbing even harder like a child who had lost their favorite toy. “But there is also a possibility she just lost her memory. We wont know until she wakes up.” He finished and shook my head. “Make me a promise, doc.” I muttered towards him and he nodded his head waiting for the rest of what I had to say.

“Please don’t give up on her. She’s all I have.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I prefer short chapters so don't give up on this story if anyone is reading. I'll try to update at least everyday or every other day.

Also, don't forget to check out my other story, 'Rough Eyes' on my other account, redrumsamantha.
-Sam