The person who stoled my heart

He is mine!

Right when i falled asleep,my phone went off. I lift up my head,not wanting to open my eyes and tried to find my phone by touching it with my hand.
At first,i couldnt find it,but then i did. It was under my stomache.
I unlocked it and see who called me. It was David. He is like my best guyfriend in the world. He means everything to me,but i just dont like him like THAT. He is gay to,but once he swung over to girls for like a day. Thats when he kissed me.
Anyways, I called him back,but he didnt answer,all i heard was moaning,and clapping noises?,also someone screaming David's name. I thought about it for a minute,and realized he was having sex. I hanged up and laughed for hours.
I got up,and walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirrior and noticed how im such a fucktard. I looked away and took a piss. It was like a 3 minute long one. After i was done i went to the kitchen.
There was NO food at all! and when i say NO i mean NO. I decided to go to Publix to get me some breakfeast.
I walked to my car that's parked in my driveway and drove to Publix. You know what's funny? Beeping the horns at people for no reason. xD

I put my blinkers on,and make a right into the entrace of Publix's parking spots. I picked the one that was closest to it,and parked in it. I got out and ran inside.