‹ Prequel: Warmness on the Soul

The Way You Look Tonight

Ze Intro

In the last two weeks the bus had become a sort of home away from home for Grace. After getting her well deserved holiday time from the hospital, the guys dragged her out with them for the remainder of their tour, which would end in LA that night.

She had done nothing about her feelings for Brian, even after much persuasion from an all-too-eager-too-set-them-up-Zacky. Grace loved him, she was sure about that now, but Brian, she thought, saw her as more of a best friend/little sister, and didn’t love her in the same way.

Besides, he was enjoying the rock star lifestyle. Girls threw themselves at him, and he was all too happy to oblige. Although, according to Zack, he wasn’t bringing as many groupies back as he used to. Val thought it was because he was getting ready to settle down, the guys thought there just weren’t any hot groupies left in the world.

The Key Club on Sunset Boulevard was known as one of the best music venues in LA, and Grace could see why. It was state of the art in every which way. They had all the latest sound and lighting technologies and an acclaimed restaurant, not too mention it was on the site of Gazzari’s who gave The Doors and, more importantly to Brian, Van Halen, a leg-up in the music industry.

“Brian, I swear, if you don’t quit squirming, I will poke you in the eye with this very eyeliner!” Grace exclaimed trying to hold down a squirming Brian while Matt and Jimmy laughed at the pair, “You know what? Do it yourself,” she said giving him the liquid liner (which he was always afraid to use) and sitting herself back down on the couch.

“Aw, Grace, don’t be like that, please finish, you know I can’t use this stupid liquid shit,” she pouted and he sat down beside her, “Please?” he said kissing her forehead, “Please?” kissing her nose.

“Fucking fuck already for fucks sake,” Johnny said earning glares from Zack and Val.

Both Grace and Brian ignored him, “Right, Brian, shift your ass back to the chair, make any moves and I will not, hear that, will not, hesitate to poke you in the eye,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Welcome back for another instalment of my series (I really need a series name, any ideas?)

Just a bit of an intro, had some spare time and no homework, and to be honest, I like and missed writing about Grace haha.

Comments = Love
But you guys already know that ;D