‹ Prequel: Warmness on the Soul

The Way You Look Tonight

Saltine Crackers

“Rox, where are you with those damn saltine crackers?” Grace growled into the phone, she had to be at work in two hours and had been woken up an hour before her alarm, due to nausea.

“Grace I’m like five minutes away, chill.” Roxie replied hanging up the phone.

Grace groaned, she didn’t like getting sick, especially if she didn’t know why she was and she had her date with Jake Greene tonight that she’d probably have to cancel.

“Gracie my dear, I bring gifts of saltine crackers!” Roxie shouted as she walked up the stairs, and made her way into Grace‘s room.

“Geez, you look horrible,” Roxanne smiled handing her the packet of crackers. “What have you eaten?”

“I don’t know…” Grace shook her head, remembering everything she’d ate. “Soup, stovies-”

“Stovies?”

“It’s a Scottish thing, it’s corned-beef, tatties-”

“What and what?”

“Doesn’t matter. The point is, I’ve had nothing that would make me ill.” Grace shook her head again, and then it hit her. They were drunk, she hadn’t been on the pill as it was making her ill, and she didn’t remember him using a condom.

“Shit!” she shouted.

Roxie jumped up from Grace’s pillow where she had been resting her head.

“What? What is it, Gracie?”

“I think we need to go to the store…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, this has been put on the back-burner, which is a bummer, but, alas, it is exam season, and I want to go to the Dick Vet.

So there might be another bit up tonight, (which I'm hopeful for) but, I might do an English past paper :S.