‹ Prequel: Warmness on the Soul

The Way You Look Tonight

On The Road Again

Grace was discharged from the Huntington Beach Hospital about a week later to the relief of everyone, they could all see it was driving her crazy. Brian had insisted upon her staying with him, at least until she was back on her feet, and she had accepted. Grace didn’t want to be alone right now.

It seemed though, that fate was against her, she’d be alone more than she’d have liked. The guys had pushed back the writing and recording of their fourth studio album back further and further, but now, it was time. They had however, agreed to most of the writing at Brian’s or Matt’s and Grace would take full advantage of their instruments.

Music was her release, her way to escape from it all, to escape from her mother calling every hour, a way to just be. She didn’t want to be smothered, she wasn’t an invalid, but she needed people around her. She didn’t want to go back to the way she was before.

With that in mind, Brian and the guys had planned a holiday, in a cabin up in Big Bear. He remember talking to her about her holidays up there as a kid, “It’s the one place I’m happiest.” she told him. Brian also figured that it might be a good way to get the guys together and get the creative juices flowing. They just weren’t feeling the same.

“Uh, Bri’?” Grace inquired, looking up from her book.

“Yes, Grace?”

“Why the suitcases?”

“We’re taking you away for a while, all of us.”

“Do I get to know where?”

“No, but if you guess on the way there then you know.”

Grace shook her head, “I’m going nowhere.” she said picking up her book again.

“Want a bet?” it was Jimmy, he walked towards her.

“Who’s going to make me?” Brian smirked as Jimmy got that look in his eyes and lifted her over his shoulder and right out the door.

“Looks as if you’re coming with us after-all, huh Gracie?” Brian laughed locking up.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's horrible, I know, but it's all I've got at the minute.
Have the next few chapters planned out.