‹ Prequel: Warmness on the Soul

The Way You Look Tonight

The Other DiBenedetto

“Oh. My. God! Michelle! What are you doing here?” Gena asked running over to the blonde woman Grace realised must have been Michelle DiBenedetto, Val’s twin sister.

Michelle hugged her back and turned to the group, “Val gave me a call, told me you guys would be up here. I just got on vacation from university, so I though I’d come up and see you.” she smiled. “Oh! Who’s this?” she asked spying Grace.

“Oh, I’m Grace Reynolds,” she said holding her hand out, but Michelle ignored it and gave her a hug.

Matt and the guys walked downstairs, “Val, what’s all the- Michelle! Hey.” he smiled, giving her a hug also.

“It’s good to see you Michelle, you look good.” Brian smiled, embracing her in a one armed hug as he was holding Dylan in his arms also.

Grace excused herself and went for a shower.

***

“So, what’s going on with you and Grace?” Michelle asked Brian walking around the lake.

“Nothing,”

“Good,” she smiled, turning round, placing both her hands around his neck and pulling him closer. As his lips touched hers they gently parted to allow him access. It amazed Brian that after all the years that had passed since high school, Michelle still felt the same in his arms.

***

“Hey Gracie,” Matt smiled as she walked into the kitchen and helped herself to a bottle of water from the fridge.

“Hey, Matt?” she asked.

“Yeah?” he looked up from feeding Dylan.

“Want to come for a walk?” he smiled, finished feeding Dylan and put his jacket on, and him inside his buggy.

They went outside and down by the lake, which was Grace’s favourite place to think. She smiled, “Fatherhood really suits you, Matt.” she said watching him with his son.

“I remember when Val told me she was pregnant. I was so scared - the accident didn’t help with that of course - but when I held my baby in my arms, all that left, I grew about five years in five minutes.” he smiled his dorky smile that you couldn’t help smile along with.

And then they turned the corner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one day?!

Whoo go me! Haha