‹ Prequel: Warmness on the Soul

The Way You Look Tonight

If You'll Have Me?

Grace was right for not asking what had happened to Cazey, when she arrived at the studio his right eye was patched up and his pinkie and ring finger were bound together, she looked at him with an eyebrow raised. She got an, “I don’t want to talk about it,” in return. And was content with leaving it at that.

After picking up the two fans and everyone’s lunch, she drove back to the studio, where Brian showed her their video entries. They were both insane! The first kid, Chris, had more merch than Grace new the guys had had made and the second, Dan, had made a Wild West-themed video, which blew her mind, she could see why the guys had chosen them both.

“How are those egg-whites treating you, Zack?” she laughed as his nose screwed up and he flipped her the bird.

“Fuck you, Grace, just, just - Gates! Get your woman under control!” Grace laughed, walking past him with everyone’s Taco Bell.

“Put the egg-whites down Zack. I figured you could have your ‘free day’ today. Taco Bell sound good?” Zacky graciously agreed, Grace wasn’t his best friend for nothing.

“God I missed Taco Bell!” Grace exclaimed, laughing at Brian’s face.

Eyebrow raised, he asked incredulously, “You missed Taco Bell?”

Grace shrugged, “I like tacos.” everyone chuckled, including the fans, they seemed a little tense, “Hey, why don’t you show the boys some of the stuff you lot have been working on-”

“Good idea, Grace. Actually, we wanted to ask if you could play some piano on ‘Disneyland Acid-Trip’?”

“Intriguing title. Yeah, of course I will.”

The kid, Chris spoke up, “You play music?”

Again, Grace shrugged, “A little of this, a little of that. Not professionally.”

“Honey! I’m home.” Leana exclaimed, bounding into the room, the girls following her, each laden with their shopping bags. “Hey Caz- What the fuck happened to you? You know what, I don’t want to know.” Leana dumped her bags beside the couch, trotted over to kiss her estranged fiancé and then trotted back to said couch and threw herself down. “Ah, it’s a hard life girls. Who’re the new kids?”

Brian took it upon himself to introduce everyone, when he got to Grace, he walked over to her and put an arm around her waist, “This is my girlfriend, Grace, and lastly the whirlwind in the corner is Leana.” she saluted and went back to texting.

Matt took the winners off to the actual recording area of the studio, they were going to listen to the album and then Matt was going to get them to break some bottles and create some sound effects for Jimmy’s masterpiece, ‘A Little Piece of Heaven’.

It was just Grace and Brian, “Girlfriend?” she asked him.

He blushed and bowed his head ever so slightly, “If you’ll have me?”

Her smile was bigger than the ocean, “Of course I will-”

Aww! Zack was right! You two are the cutest!” Gena grabbed her phone and went back through, Grace and Brian followed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long to get out, I've had a major block, and then I went to Sicily (home of the Mafia, man!) so this isn't as good as I'd have hope, but it's something, right?

Anyways, onto the shameless self-promotion: Mistakes Were Made!