Sequel: Cruel Fate
Status: COMPLETE :D Read Sequel!!

Dependent on Life.

Moment

I came home to Matt yelling in my face and telling me he was going to punch if I ever left Jasmine by herself again. 

'I saw her..' I said before Matt could start yelling again.
'Who?' Val said with a plate in her hand as she dished out some food for her and the others. 
'Jenny Miles.'
'WHAT!' they all yelled in unison and Val dropped her plate making it smash onto the floor. 

'I-is that why you left Jasmine there?' Brian said breaking the silence. 
'I was pissed, she knows it was me but I told her I had no idea who she was..'

'Then?'
'she looked at Jasmine like she would Talaya..I needed to get out of there because I didn't want to yell in front of Jasmine..' I sighed running a hand through my hair.

Val started to clean the mess on the floor before she started muttering things under her breath about Jenny. Matt, Zacky and Johnny were still shocked.

'Where is Jasmine?' I looked over at Brian who sighed out loud. 'What?'

'Jasmine won't come out of her room.. She has been in there for at least four hours now..' Brian explained. 

'I picked her up after she messaged me and she seemed scared and I knew you couldn't have done that.. I drove home and before I even stopped she as out of the car and in the house.' Matt furrowed his brow and shook his head.

'I saw her run inside and heard her slam her door and Matt followed her upstairs.' Val said putting the plate in the bin. 

'I asked her to open the door but she started crying and told me to leave her alone.. W-was it something I did?' Matt questioned.

'I'll go see if she will come out now?' I was more asking then stating.

I'm such an asshole.

I put my hand on the handle and twisted. Locked. I knocked lightly before speaking. 
'Jasmine please open the door, I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave you by yourself just please open the door or knock to tell me you're alright..'

I waited for a moment and I heard a soft tapping on the door and then the locks change meaning she had unlocked the door. 

I slowly opened it to find her eyes bloodshot, her lips turned into a frown. 'It's not that..I understand you got mad because of that girl..I- I just miss mum that's all.' 

I knew she missed her mum but I also knew that something else happened but there was no point questioning it when she has no energy to even keep her eyes open. I lifted her up and she fell into my chest and I gently placed her under the covers and pulled them over her body.

I went to walk away but was tugged backwards, I looked back to see Jasmine with pleading eyes. 'Please stay, I'm scared.' the tone in her voice told me she was scared and I nodded laying next to her, she snuggled into my chest and I could hear her breathing lightly. 

'I'm sorry and I love you Jasmine..'
'i love you too dad..' she whispered before shutting her eyes. 

I planted a soft kiss to her forehead and shut my eyes. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler, sorry I didn't update sooner!

I wont be having double dose Tuesday's for a whole because I update through my phone and it takes forever . When I get my laptop fixed (again) I will continue doing double dose tuesdays!

Thanks to those who commented this is for you, sorry you had to wait so long for an update!
Sarah-Elizabeth x