Sequel: Cruel Fate
Status: COMPLETE :D Read Sequel!!

Dependent on Life.

Lost time.

From the moment she walked into the office to the moment she walked out I knew she was mine, I knew she was my daughter from her hair to her eyes, that was my daughter and I had finally found her after months of searching I finally found her.

She hadn’t said one word while she was in the office which meant she was nervous because Mandy said that Jasmine would be very stubborn when it came to being adopted into families and would protest with not only her body language but with the words she spoken. I looked over to my four best friends to see they were in as much shock that I was; Brian was the one to break the silence though.

‘Fuck, Jimmy she looks just like you!’ The others agreed with him until I heard Mandy laugh as she sat behind her desk, smiling at us.
‘Mandy may I ask what was that scar on her shoulder, how’d she get it?’ She stopped smiling when I finished my sentence; instead she looked down at her desk and breathed in slowly.

‘One of her foster families gave it to her…they were freaks you could say. She had rung me and told me her foster father was trying to hurt her, but by the time I got there it was too late he already hurt her if she hadn’t have told me then she probably would have died…’ I could see her eyes glitter with heavy tears but she didn’t let them fall she wiped them away before they had the chance to.

‘Is there anything else I should know? Like anything that might make her scared or very quiet?’

‘Yes, she gets very jumpy when people yell…She can’t stand it, she may seem strong but she is broken on the inside Mr Sullivan, also I’ve noticed she does have nightmares they get so bad she becomes sick. Oh and when she’s mad she says things she doesn’t mean, it started when she was 6 after her fourth foster home.’ She stood from her large leather chair and headed towards the door but turned back to us. ‘Make yourselves at home; I’m going to help her pack.’

Not even a minute after she left Matt, Johnny and Zacky were talking.
‘Jimmy?’
‘Hm?’

‘Look man I know you’re nervous man but you have to relax a little, you’ll be fine dude.’ Brian said sitting on the edge of the lounge.
‘I know, I just I don’t want to mess anything up I’ve missed 16 years of her life, I should have been there to protect her but I wasn’t’

‘You can’t blame yourself Jimmy, you didn’t even know Mariah was pregnant well not until we found that note a year ago. That’s why she went missing, because she was pregnant she was probably scared you’d reject her or something or maybe her dad might hurt her baby.’

‘He’s right Jimmy, the important thing is you’ve found her and now you can make up for the time you didn’t have before.’ Matt Said smiling.

I sat back in the chair thinking about what the guys were saying, I could make up for the time I lost but the question is will Jasmine let me in?
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short chapter (:

Sarah - Elizabeth xox!