Sequel: Cruel Fate
Status: COMPLETE :D Read Sequel!!

Dependent on Life.

Cause I'm broken.

Jasmine looked into her full length mirror, turning to her side she saw the bruises a purple yellow sort of color it's seems things didn't get better for jasmine at all, each day became a nightmare for her she was getting more beatings than she did when she was living with the Waldon's, it wasn't Jimmy who giving her these beatings nor any of her uncles, it was the people at school. 

No one seemed to notice that she was getting beaten up by girls and boys at school and if someone did notice they were given a beating as well.

It's been two months since that party, two months since her and Lucas have spoken, two months since the beatings started, two months since Jasmine told herself she needed to lose weight, she barely ate but no one seemed to notice except Amie of course but every time she would go to say something Jasmine would get mad and start a fight with her, Amie knew that her best friend was in denial about being anorexic she had even tried to get Jasmine to talk to someone about it but Jasmine refused because when she looked into the mirror she saw someone who was unpretty, fat, disgusting. 

Jimmy,Brian, Zacky and Johnny didn't notice that Jasmine had been skipping school almost everyday, Matt on the other hand knew he had been following her trying to figure out why she was being so distant.

'Jasmine? Amie's here to see you honey.' Val said from the other side of the door. Jasmine in a rush pulled her shirt down and ran over to the door flinging it open, the look on Amie's face meant she was here because she knew something.

Amie smiled at Val who turned on her heels and walked down the stairs, Jasmine pulled Amie into her room and shut the door. 'What took you so long?'

'I had to get away from my mom, she threw a vase at me.' Amie growled at the memory of her mother throwing the vase and it just missing her head.
'Jesus...well I guess this is a bad time to tell you something then?'

'Whatever it is I probably already know love.' Amie sat down on the edge of her best friends bed.
'W-How?!' Jasmine Looked at Amie like she had two heads.
'Oh come one Jasmine! You don't just hate Xavier one day then love him the next! Because I know who you really want! So care to explain to me why you are with ass face and not your meant to be Lucas.'

'How do you even know I like Lucas huh? Because I don't... I'm with Xavier.' Each word that fell from her lips basically dripping with hatred. Not only was Jasmine beaten everyday, teased, stopped eating regularly, she was in a fake relationship with Xavier. 

He had threatened her saying he'd hurt Lucas, Eddie and Amie if she didn't do as she was told but at first she refused and fought back that was until one day, Jasmine got a call from Amie saying Eddie had been jumped by someone and Jasmine exactly who it was. 

Ever since that day she has been with Xavier in a fake little relationship, everyone thought it was real, thought they were the cutest couple because in front of people Xavier would act happy and cute but when they were by themselves he was rude, controlling and abusive.

But she never told Amie any of that. She told no one.

'You keep telling yourself that Mae because I know for a fact you hate Xavier with a passion, I know that.. I see when you talk about him, when your with him you flinch when he touches you, at the mention of his freakin name you go all quiet, so tell me right now what's going on or I'm going to go over to his house and bring a freakin baseball bat to his precious face.' Amie yelled with angry filling her eyes, she already knew the truth she just wanted Jasmine to say it.

'Fine but can we go somewhere, I can't tell you here.' Jasmine at that moment didn't care if she told Amie hec she didn't care if she told a total stranger she just had to talk to someone because everything was getting to her and she could see the damage she was doing to herself.

After telling Jimmy that Jasmine needed to go see her boy friend because she had to tell him something super important Jasmine and Amie were on their way to McDonalds to talk, Jasmine thought about running once or twice but stopped herself when she realized Amie could run so much faster than she could.

They sat in a booth at the back where no one ever sits, while Amie ate her food and Jasmine sipped her water she told her best friend everything from start to finish about her feelings for Lucas, the threats from Xavier, the beatings he and others gave, that he took her from granted a few times and let his other friends do the same. 

'I need help Amie..' Jasmine admitted.
'I won't leave your side Mae I promise!' Amie smashed her fist into the table and Jasmine shook her head.

'No I need help...I-I...I think I'm anorexic' Jasmine whispered the last part but Amie still heard her and choked on her drink, she knew Jasmine had problems with eating in front of people, she never expected her to admit that she was anorexic.

'Mae..let me ask you something what do you see when you look at me?' Amie was testing her.
'a beautiful skinny figure..with beautiful features..amazing personality.' Jasmine told truthfully.

'What about when you look in the mirror what do you see?'
'Someone who isn't good enough..I see that I need to lose weight, I see bruise and scars.. I see ugly features and a disgusting personality a girl who is afraid of everything and everyone, she doesn't even have a heart to tell her father that she cuts herself, that she feels he only took her in to mend his own heart.' Jasmine began to rant but stopped when she saw Xavier walk through the door and smile at her, Amie turned and saw him standing there with a smirk on his face.

'Fucking asshole wait til I-' 
'don't say a word Amie he will hurt you..please' Jasmine begged as she looked into Amie's eyes and she agreed but in Amie's mind she had it all planned out, Amie knew Xavier hated girls who cried so she was going to cry, saying Eddie used her to get to another girl or that her mother was being a bitch again or something like that. 

'baby what are you doing here?' Xavier said.
'I - I ..' 
Amie cut in. 

time to work those water works.

Amie thought about something really sad and started to cry, Jasmine noticed it at first and was confused but realized what she was doing.

'She's here with me you asshole! In case you didn't know I got fucking dumped! He cheated on me that bastard! How could he? I did everything he wanted me to do and he goes and cheats on me with ..' 

shit think think.. Who does Xavier care about the most..uh you predictable douche bag! 

'WITH MELANIE! What does she have that I don't huh? Tell me Xavier what does she have that I don't?!?' Amie screamed getting looks from people passing by. Xavier went wide eyed and was shocked by Amie's outburst he hated girls that cried he thought they were clingy and needy when they cried. 

'I don't know..' he growled thinking Eddie had gotten with his ex girlfriend he still cared about Melanie, but he said he loved Jasmine at the same time.. But he wanted Melanie too. 'But tell your boy toy to stay away from my girl Melanie.'

Amie stopped crying and looked at Xavier with angry eyes, she wiped her fake tears and brought her hand to his face her slaps were just about the same as a punch and Xavier staggered backwards. 

'You ever mention that name around me again I will punch in the face so hard that you won't be able to feel it for a week, oh and don't talk about Eddie like that you bastard because your girl is Jasmine not Melanie.' Amie growled.

'Amie I think we should get you home..' Jasmine pulled Amie away but not before she heard Xavier say "You'll pay for that Jasmine." that was when Amie snapped, gently pushing Jasmine towards the door people began to notice something was going to happen, Amie pounced jumping on Xavier and beating him up. For Amie she thought having three brothers was the best because they taught her how to defend herself. 

Her pounding didn't last too long though because of a pair of arms were lifting Amie outside, as she thrashed about she realized it was Val and Michelle who were lifting her, they were about to ask what was going on when Xavier came out looking like a bull about to charge and he ran at Amie and Michelle stood in front thinking he was going to tackle her but he went for Jasmine instead and she hit the ground hard.

Jimmy was by the car with Zacky waiting for Michelle, Brian, Johnny, Matt and Val to get back from ordering their food, when he heard a scream that sounded too familiar a scream he heard every single night. 

Jimmy looked around while Zacky sprinted towards the source of screaming and Jimmy followed his fear of who he thought it was just came true he saw his little girl under a boy, a boy he had meet once before. 

Zacky turned to see his best friends face, it was both angry and sad but more angry, Jimmy was just about to go out into a full sprint when he was tackled to the ground by Zacky and Brian.

Matt picked up Xavier but he elbowed him in the face and Matt dropped him and then he was punched by Xavier, Johnny came outside to se Val and Michelle holding Amie back, Brian and Zacky holding back Jimmy and some kid hitting Matt, Johnny looked down to see his darling niece on the floor choking and trying to breath, Amie, Val and Michelle looked down and looked at Jasmine as she was trying to get air into her lungs but her throat wasn't allowing her to breath.

Johnny grabbed the kid by the shirt and threw him to the floor with ease, flipping him over now holding his hands to his back so he couldn't move, Matt helped Johnny pick up Xavier and throw him into one of the doors as more people began to help control this wild boy. 

'JASMINE!!!' Amie screamed as jasmine all of a sudden stopped breathing, Amie was frantically screaming for her best friend to breath but she just wasn't responding she began to cry for real and a woman dialed 911. 

Jimmy was a few feet away but he saw his little girl, her face pale, her body fragile. He dropped to his knees this was the second time he'd lost her, the third time he had lost someone he loved with all his heart.

Brian and Zacky helped Jimmy to his feet dragging him over to Jasmines body, as Matt was doing CPR again, Val and Michelle were once again holding back Amie as she was hitting Xavier but they just couldn't do it so Zacky grabbed Amie and pulled her arms so that he was holding them, Xavier was about to jump on her when Johnny came out of nowhere and kicked him in the face and he fell backwards into the arms of people who told him they would hold him until the cops got there.

* * *

Amie sat next to Jimmy, who was quiet and almost unresponsive to Brian calling his name, it had been 6 hours since Jasmine was brought in and the doctors weren't telling them anything even after Jimmy threatened to throw the doctor out a window because he wouldn't tell them anything.

'Jimmy here we got you some coffee' Michelle picked up Jimmy's hand and placed the coffee into his hand, he looked at her she knew he was thankful and smiled at him sitting in the chair next to Brian. 

'Amie do you want to get something to eat honey?' Val said softly. Amie didn't say a word, she stood and slowly followed Val, Johnny followed them both to the cafeteria because he was hungry and also curious as to what happened to make it get that bad.

Amie got a slice of banana bread and a bottle of water, Val got a sandwich and Johnny got two sandwiches.

They were eating in silence and every so often Val and Johnny would look at each other wondering how to ask without Amie getting mad.

Val put her sandwich down and Johnny did too, Amie looked up and noticed they were looking at her, she knew that look all to well she knew they wanted to ask question but were wondering how to say it, so she saved them the trouble.

'We weren't really going to see Xavier..we were going to talk, Mae called me told me I needed to get to your house ASAP and I did, but I had other plans because I knew what she wanted to tell me, so we told mr Sullivan that we were going to see Xavier but we were really going to McDonalds..she didn't eat anything but I had a meal I noticed her eating had gotten..well she doesn't eat and if she does she will work out of throw it up straight away.' 

She sighed knowing Jasmine would be really mad that she told her family but jasmine needed to see Amie was helping her.

'she told me everything, about kids at school and the beatings they gave her, the b-beating Xavier gave her, th-e the things he had done to her..unwillingly, she admitted to some feelings and thoughts she was having and..god she is going to hate me.. She admitted to cutting...' Amie's eyes were filled with tears, but she brushed them away and hung her head. 'She thinks she is ugly, unwanted, tha-..that mr sullivan doesn't want her... But it's the people at school telling her these things, and I swear to god when I found out who said those things and who is hurting her I'm going to put them in their graves.' 

Johnny and Val sat in their seat shocked and heart broken for their niece, they had no idea and they felt like idiots for being so oblivious to Jasmine not eating regularly and getting beaten up. Johnny was home almost everyday when jasmine got home at first he noticed she would hiss a lot but she told him she had fallen over in gym class or that her muscles were sore.

'Why didn't she tell us?' Val whispered.
'I would like to know that myself ma'am, how can one person keep so much to herself?'
'She's done it for so long she had gotten used to the life she had and not what she has now, she isn't used to smiling and laughing, she isn't used to us hugging her and telling her we love her..' Johnny said frowning, he didn't want to admit it he knew it was true she was used to being beaten and raped that's why she kept it to herself.

Amie felt her phone vibrate in her pocket she pulled out her phone to see it was Eddie calling, she excused herself from the table and walked away, Val and Johnny spoke about what they were going to do to tell Jimmy and the others.

Hey babe..
 

AMIE WHERE ARE YOU? I GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR BROTHERS TELL ME YOU ARE AT JASMINES I GO THERE AND NO ONE IS HOME, I CALLED YOU LIKE 23 TIMES!..I-


Eddie Jasmines in hospital...I'm scared..I don't know what to do!


What happened?


just please hurry and bring Lucas... I know she will hate me but he needs to know.


She hung up without hearing what Eddie had to say, she walked back over to Val and Johnny who looked at her with sympathy this was just as hard on her as it is on everyone else, but they were thankful that she beat the crap out of Xavier.

They walked back to the others and everyone but Jimmy moved, Zacky was now in the seat where Amie was, Brian and Michelle had fallen asleep, Matt was trying to keep his eyes open in his seat but failed when his head just dropped to the side Val smiled softly and sat down next to him his eyes shot open but he shut them and rested his head in Val's lap as she rubbed his swollen cheek. 

Jimmy looked up at Amie as she was leaning her small figure against a wall, he could tell she wanted to cry, he stood and everyone watched his movements. Amie was unsure why Jimmy was moving closer to her and she flinched when he put his hand on her shoulder, he saw this and slowly pulled her into a gentle hug. 

Amie didn't respond at first she was confused, sure Eddie had hugged, Jasmine had hugged, Lucas had hugged her and all her but brothers had hugged before as well, but she felt different. 

She felt as though the emptiness in her heart had been filled,that emptiness she had as a little girl, the thought of the father she never knew filled her head..over the past two months Jimmy had become like a father to Amie but she didn't want to tell him that in fear he might get scared or weirded out.

'Thank you Amie, thank you.' Jimmy whispered his lisp very noticeable, he let a few tears fall, he knew this girl has grown up without a father and thought of her as a daughter, he would do anything for her. 

'I'm sorry, I should have taken better care of her I-I I'm sorry Mr Sullivan.' her voice began to break but she wasn't going to cry she forced herself not to.

'Why are you sorry sweetheart?' Jimmy rested his chin on her head as she buried her face into his warm chest. 'You protected her all you could sweetheart, I'm thankful she has a friend like you in her life.' 
'But she's hurt.. If I-'

Jimmy pulled away from the hug and put his hands to each side of Amie's face. 'Listen to me Amie, you did all you could in that situation okay..blaming yourself will get you no where.' 

At those word she cried, she didn't mean too it just came out. Michelle heard the cries of a girl and woke from her sleep she looked up to see Jimmy hugging Amie, Michelle stood to her feet and slowly walked over to them laying a hand on Jimmy's shoulder she wiped the tears from his eyes and pulled Amie into her arms.

Jimmy sat back down next to Zacky who gave him a side hug as he slow began to cry, he was worried and the doctors hadn't told him a thing since they got here.
♠ ♠ ♠
DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS CHAPTER! Hate Xavier!

Ohk I just had to update test out my new iPad that I got for Christmas !
This will make updating a lot easier for me (:
Hope everyone had a merry christmas!

Sarah-Elizabeth x