Sequel: Cruel Fate
Status: COMPLETE :D Read Sequel!!

Dependent on Life.

Dreams and Reality

Eddie looked at Lucas as he got out of the car, Lucas was scared because he hadn't seen or spoken to Jasmine in two months, Lucas slowly unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car jogging into the entrance and made their way to where Amie and the others were.

Amie was curled up into a ball, crying her eyes out she had never ever lost someone she loved like a sister before, she bit down on her lip and looked around.

Where are you Eddie? Where's Lucas?

Brian and Michelle held onto each other, Val and Matt did too, Zacky was hugging Johnny and Jimmy was in a corner with his head buried into his knees, as soon as the words "she didn't make it" left the doctors mouth Jimmy zoned out he sat in a corner and cried, he had lost his little princess and he didn't even know why. 

No one was telling him a thing, and he wanted answers.

Eddie and Lucas sped around the corner to see Amie curled up into a ball in a seat crying, Eddie slid down next to her putting his hands on her knees she looked at him and whimpered trying to say words but she just couldn't.

Val looked up she saw Lucas standing there unsure of what was going on, she stood from Matt's embrace and put both hands on Lucas's shoulders.

'Lucas sh-she didn't make honey, I'm sorry.' Val whispered softly at first the words didn't register in his brain, he stood still looking at Val like she had three heads.
'Wh-no she can't die ..no no no this isn't happening.' Lucas whispered as his voice began to crack, the tears slid down his cheeks and he felt his heart break, no like someone had ripped it out and set it on fire.

'Sit down Lucas..' Val directed Lucas to a seat and sat him down rubbing his back as he cried. 'She loves you, you know that? She always will..' 

The doctor came out of Jasmines room smiling, Amie noticed him and jumped up grabbing him by his white coat and shaking him wildly. 

'Listen doc you better tell us what the fuck is going on otherwise I'll let mr Sullivan over here throw you out a goddamn window!' 
'We have her breathing again, her body was just panicking because she couldn't breath so it shut down but she has a breathing machine and she should be fine you can go back and see her but only a few at a time.' 

Amie let go of the doctor and turned back to Eddie who had a warm smile on his face, Lucas looked terrified to the fact his best friend had almost died and he didn't even know why.

Matt, Michelle and Brian were trying to help Jimmy to his feet he hadn't heard what the doctor said he didn't bother to listen he thought he would have told them what they could do with her body.

Amie turned around and looked at Jimmy, he was fighting against his friends grip, Amie put her hand on Matt's should and he backed away Brian and Michelle did the same, Amie knelt down next to Jimmy and he looked at her confused as to why she was smiling.

'Mr Sullivan..she's fine now, the doctor said we can go and see her..' Amie stood and put out her hand for Jimmy he grabbed it and she pulled him up  but he didn't let go of her hand as they walked to Jasmine's room.

Lucas and Eddie were right behind them, the others waited outside as only four were allowed in at one time.

Amie and Eddie stood on the left side while Jimmy stood on right side with Lucas next to him.

'What happened Amie?' Eddie asked the question everyone was wondering.
'We were talking..at McDonald's I wast eating and Jasmine was drinking her water..telling me about some stuff, then she stopped talking and was staring blankly at something I turned to see Xavier standing there and I got mad...he is so controlling of her he asked her what she was doing there and I pretended that I was sad because you cheated on me don't worry I know you wouldn't anyway I knew Xavier hated girls who cry so I cried.' 

Amie grabbed Jasmine hand it was cold and she could feel the bones. 'Then he said something so I slapped him, then he said "you will pay for that jasmine.." and after what she told me, the things he did to her I couldn't take it I just pounced on him and that's when Val and Michelle lifted me off of him and took me out side he came running out and tackled Jasmine strangling her.. Then all of sudden she stopped breathing.' Amie took and long breath. 'And here we are now...' 

'I'm going to kick Xavier's ass!' Eddie and Lucas said at the same time. 

'Well instead of searching for him now we can wait until Monday.' Amie growled at the thought of seeing that disgusting pig.

'I'm going to come back later, you guys stay okay.' Jimmy said walking out of the room and sat down in the chair furthest from the door. He just wanted to think that's all he wanted.

Jimmy shut his eyes and ignored the calls from his friends.

He watched Mariah and Tyler Summers snuggled up together, he was the only one that couldn't see she wanted him while all his friends saw, Mariah still loved Jimmy, she tried to talk to him everyday but he would pretend she was never there or talking to him, not after he found out she had sex with Tyler.

Jimmy growled throwing his lunch in the bin and walking away from his friends towards the school gate but an arm stopped him he looked back to see Mariah holding his arm firmly, Jimmy went to pull it away but she gripped his arm tighter.

'Let me go Mariah.' Jimmy snapped, he only called her Mariah when he was mad, serious or scared.
'Not until you promise you won't run away?' Mariah frowned loosening her grip on him.

'No promises, what do you want?' 
'I- well I ...'
'If you have no reason why did you stop me?' Jimmy asked turning his body to face her, Mariah dropped her grip from Jimmy's arm and stood closer to him his breathing hitched as he could smell vanilla perfume coming off of her body. 

Jimmy looked Mariah his body giving into her and grabbing her face, pressing his lips to hers as her hands travelled to Jimmy's neck.

Jimmy pulled away he couldn't do that she was in a relationship with Tyler no matter how much he didn't want her to be she was. Jimmy looked at Mariah her eyes filled with regret but not because she kissed Jimmy because she was with Tyler but by force.

Jimmy turned and broke into a full speed sprint, he heard Mariah call after him and the sound of someone running after him but he didn't bother to look back he thought they would surely give up and stop chasing him, he ran all the way home and swung the door open he was about to shut to it when a hand stopped him. 

Forcing the door open Mariah had Jimmy up against the wall, at first Jimmy thought it was some stranger trying to break in so his instinct was to drop the person to the floor, he pushed Mariah away but she pulled him with her, he stopped himself from landing full force onto her but she cried out in pain.

'FUCK!' she screamed. 
'Oh shit, oh shit! I'm sorry Mariah! Oh fuck...oh my god' Jimmy went to lift her but she cried out even more.
'NO! AGH DON'T! I think I have a broken rib Jimmy..'

'What do I do?' Jimmy asked calmly.
'Call Val..tell her to bring the car and hurry.' Mariah whispered.

Jimmy jumped up and ran into the kitchen calling Val to get to his house and fast, only a few minutes later Val burst through the door with Michelle by her side. Jimmy explained what happened (skipping the kiss) and they drove Mariah to the hospital.

Jimmy, Val and Michelle were patiently waiting in the waiting room.

'Jimmy why did she follow you I mean it doesn't make sense one minute she was with Tyler the next she was with you..why?' Michelle spoke.
Jimmy looked up he wasn't sure if telling her the truth was good or not but lying would make the situation worse.

'I got pissed an walked away, she followed me and I kissed her...I don't know why I just did then...I ran away from her, I honestly didn't think she would follow me all the way home but she did, I just got in the house and was about to shut the door when a hand stopped the door I thought it was a stranger or something so I panicked when Talaya had me up against the wall I pushed her away..she pulled me with her and I tried not to land on her I did but I guess it was my fault..'

'Stone family?' a voice said.
'Yes?' the three said in unison.
'Miss Stone's ribs seem to be fine not broke just a hairline fracture, she is free to go home we just need you to sign the papers, I've given her some medicine to take it the pain gets worse but she can only take two a day.'

'Thanks doc.' they said again, Val signed the forms and she drove Jimmy and Mariah back to his place. 

'Jimmy remember two a day!' 
'Yes I remember bye!' Jimmy waved shutting the door but he didn't move from where he was he looked at Mariah as she tried positioning the pillow behind her head he chuckled and walked over to her taking the pillow.

'Let me do it.' he whispered putting the pillow behind her. 'That comfy?' 
'Mhmm, thanks Jim-Jam.' she smiled softly kissing his cheek, he blushed but didn't move he looked from her eyes to her full pink lips.

Mariah slowly brought her hand to Jimmy's cheeks and rested her forehead against his, she moved her hands to his and held onto them as she breathed in it hurt to breath to much and she squeezed his hands tightly as it felt like someone was stabbing her in the ribs.

'Are you okay?' Jimmy whispered not moving his forehead only squeezing her hands as she did his.
'Mhhm, I think someone's at the door.' she said quickly so it wouldn't hurt.
Jimmy didn't want to get up but he did, walking over to the door and opening it to see Matt and Johnny standing there with worried looks on their faces.

'Dude is she alright?' Johnny said with clear sadness in his voice.
'See for yourself..' Jimmy gestured for them to come in and they got past Jimmy and he was about to shut the door when again in the same day he was put up against the wall, this time a strong hand wrapped around his throat squeezing tightly.

Johnny saw Tyler and went up behind him jumping on his back trying to strangle him from behind but Tyler brought both hands behind his head and flipped Johnny onto the floor.

Tyler kicked Jimmy in the stomach causing him to fall back into the wall, Matt went to punch Tyler he got the upper hand and knocked Matt out with only one punch due to the fact that Tyler had a chain around his knuckles. 

Mariah tried to get up fast but failed she got up in time as Tyler jumped to the lounge even though it hurt she ran into the kitchen out to the backyard and into the tool shed, she knew what Tyler wanted and that he was pissed off.

'MARIAH GET OUT HERE NOW BEFORE I HURT JIMMY!' Tyler's voice boomed.
'No don't Mariah! Stay where ever- ugh!' Jimmy groaned in pain as Tyler hit him in stomach again.

Mariah slowly opened the door and walked out with her arms wrapped around herself, she looked at Jimmy as his hands were wrapped around his stomach as he tried to defend himself, Tyler laughed and hit him again and Mariah cried out.

'Leave him alone you asshole!' she realized what she said and clamped her mouth shut.
'That's no way to talk to me. You slut!' Tyler got closer to her and grabbed her by the hair pulling tightly and slapping her across the face. Johnny appeared at the door and he saw Tyler bring his hand across Mariah's face he couldn't believe what he was seeing a male slapping a female he never thought he would see it not at 15.

Jimmy shot up in an instant and tackled Tyler to the ground pounding his balled up fast to his face and stomach, his arms were moving like lighting Tyler barely had any chance to move.

Brian and Zacky came out of nowhere rushing through the door and lifting Jimmy off of Tyler, Tyler saw this as his chance to hit Jimmy but he was wrong as Johnny kicked him in between his legs and when he doubled over Johnny brought his leg up and connected it to his face knocking him out cold.

Brian let go of Jimmy and he rushed to Mariah's side.

'Babe you okay?' Jimmy whispered touching her red cheek.
'Yes, are you?' she smiled.
'You don't know how long I've wanted to see that smile.' he kissed her forehead making her blush.

Jimmy lifted Mariah in his arm and walked inside putting her back onto the  lounge he was going to walk away when a tug on his shirt stopped him.

'Jimmy lay with me, please?' her sweet voice pleaded.
'Okay.' those words made Jimmy's heart beat faster, all he thought about Mariah and Tyler were gone he could see she wanted him.

He lay beside her and wrapped his arm around her stomach, Mariah rested her hand on his chest and her head between his shoulder and neck it didn't take long for the two of them to fall asleep.

'I love you James..'


Jimmy opened his eyes looking around he noticed he wasn't at his parents house with Mariah laying beside him, he was at the hospital..he blinked trying to fight back tears at the realization he could only see Talaya in his dreams.

I Love You Mariah Talaya Stone, I always will..
 
♠ ♠ ♠
So because yesterday was Tuesday and I forgot to post twice I am posting twice today but also because today is the 28 of December.. Today I felt inspired to write about Jimmy although it is emotional even if I didn't meet him it's still sad to know he passed away on this day but I felt the need to write.

R.I.P JAMES OWEN SULLIVAN "The Rev" you will be missed foREVer! <3