Sequel: Cruel Fate
Status: COMPLETE :D Read Sequel!!

Dependent on Life.

Hero.

'Jimmy do you want to go in?' Zacky asked me as I looked up at him, I hadn't left the hospital since we got here and it's been three days, the doctors told me they had to keep watch of Jasmine, like before they still aren't telling me anything I haven't been to seen her since I walked out that day it became hard for me and I don't understand why.

I stood up and walked into the room shutting the door gently Jasmine didn't notice me come in, I walked over and sat by the bed grabbing her hand in mine it was cold and had needles pierced into her skin giving her blood, they said she didn't have enough blood in her system.

'Jasmine?' I whispered
She turned her head to look at me with her crystal blue eyes that were gleaming at me, her mouth formed into a frown. 'Dad I'm so so sorry, I should have told yo-' I cut her short from her apology.

'Mae honey it's alright it wasn't your fault it was Xavier's he shouldn't have touched you no matter what what was going on between the two of you he shouldn't have laid his hands on you, if I see him I'm going too-' this time she cut me short with her tears that fell from her eyes, it broke my heart to see my little princess crying like that even if she was sad or sick it hurt me to see her that way. 

'Dad.. I need to tell you something Xavier..he I..' her voice started to crack but I didn't speak I let her regain her composure before she spoke again. 'You promise you won't get mad?' 

'I promise baby.' Maybe I was lying to myself when I said that but whatever she had to say I had to keep my cool, I couldn't her push her away.

Without even hesitating the words 'He raped me.' left her mouth and she burst into tears she sat up bringing her legs to her chest and buried her face so that I couldn't see it. My little baby girl, he had hurt her and I couldn't do anything about it well I could but that would end with me at a police station and the kid in hospital even though that's where I wanted him. 

I stood up wrapped my arms around her, she had a lot of courage telling me that I knew she was brave just like her mother but for too long she has been hiding behind that wall of insecurity and pain. 

'Sh baby I've got you I won't let him hurt you again, I'm here for you sweetie.' I kissed her forehead as she grabbed onto me for dear life.
'Dad..he wasn't the only one..there is more to it..I want to tell you everything.' she whispered as we heard the door open, I looked back to see Lucas there his eyes widened and he went to shut the door but I stopped him and called him in, he had a bunch on flowers in his hands and what appeared to be a card.

'I'll just wait outside.' I smiled.
'No that's okay mr Sullivan, I just wanted to drop these by there from Mandy and the kids oh and myself of course..I uh hope you like them I know they're your favorite the card is from the kids and Mandy.' Lucas kissed her forehead and shook my hand before leaving, I smiled as he shut the door and looked at my daughter. 

'I like that boy, such a gentle man.' I said with a fake British accent making Jasmine giggle.
'Anyway I want to be completely honest with you dad and I want to do it now because I'm scared and it can't wait.' 
'Okay I'm listening..' I sat down in the bed and waited for her to speak.

She took in a deep breath and started to play with the needles, I could tell her was nervous so I grabbed her hands and gave her a reassuring smile.

'Okay well..it started probably two days after the party, Xavier and his friends had me in a corner and told me that if I didn't do as I was told they would hurt my friends and I didn't listen the threats kept coming then a couple days later Eddie was jumped and I knew I had to listen and I was in a fake relationship with him and have been since, but I tried to fight back but he would hit me and tell me I deserved this, Lucas stopped talking to me the whole time this was happening and I wasn't allowed to say anything to anyone and I didn't, he and his friends raped me telling me I did this to myself, I-I lied to you and it was wrong..and I ... I think I have an eating problem dad...Amie and Eddie thinks so too..' Jasmine breathed out it was obvious she wanted to cry but she breathed in as best she could.

'Dad I don't know what to do.' her bottom lip trembled and her tears started to fall she tried to wipe the away but they just kept coming, I brought my hands to her cheeks and wiped away the tears it was until she brought her hands to my cheeks did I realize I was crying too.

'I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner baby, but remember no matter what you can tell me anything I will always be here for you no matter what happens I'm always here and I love you with everything in my heart, you're my number one girl..' I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her body.

'I love you too dad, I'm sorry I didn't tell you.' 
'You were scared honey it's understandable but when I fucking see Xavier I'm going to kill him and his little friends no one and I mean no one touches my little princess and gets away with it!' I really was trying to control my anger but it was slowly seeping through each thought I had.

'Mr Sullivan could I speak to you outside while the nurses help Jasmine into her bath.' the doctor said more demanding it than asking. 

I kissed her on the forehead and walked outside with the doctor. 

'So I'm afraid I have some bad news Mr Sullivan, Jasmine is extremely under weight to the point where you not only see her bones but feel them as well, not only that but she is anemic..do you know what that is?' 

This guy is making it sound as if I'm some idiot who didn't get an education. 'Yes her mother was anemic, I guess she has to take pills then?' 

He looked surprised at my answer, I rolled my eyes what a bastard. 'Well I'm glad she is in good hands, I wonder where she got all those bruises from though..' he raised an eyebrow at me. 

this guys was going to get a fist through his face in a minute. 'If you are suggesting I was the one who gave them to you then you are wrong, that is my daughter I would never harm her in any way so shut your mouth and stop assuming shit and tell me what I need to do to get her healthy again.' 

He cleared his throat obviously embarrassed. 'Right well she needs to take these for her anemia and eat properly having a healthy diet until she gets to the right weight, you can take her home after she has finished her bath, just sign here and here.' he pointed to the dotted lines on the release forms, I angrily scribbled my signature on the paper and he walked away saying nothing. 

* * * 

'Jasmine come on baby you have to eat open the door, please for me?' I waited for the door to come open slowly and Jasmines fragile figure came from behind it, she was skin and bones, her cheeks bones were showing, her ribs showing and her spine too, it sent shivers down my spine. 

'You promise they won't stare at me?' I could tell she was uncomfortable.
'Yes I promise princess, but first you have to take this doctors orders.' I slipped the table into her hand and she shoved it into her mouth swallowing it but then coughing. 

We walked down stairs and sat at the table eating traditional spaghetti as it was easy for Jasmine to swallow, we made small conversation and as promised no one stared at Jasmine she was comfortable and ate most of her food, I could tell she really wanted to get back to who she was before all this.

The phone rang and I got up from my chair and answered it, I could hear someone crying on the other end and it sent panic through my system.

Hello?
 

Mr Sullivan?


Amie? What's wrong sweetheart?


Could you come and get me?


What's wrong what happened?


It's my mom s-someone killed her..I'm in the closet they're still here..I don't know what to do I-'


I heard some moving and everything go quiet then an ear piercing scream I feared the worse and ran to grab the keys and Zacky came running out with me I heard Jasmine and everyone else following me, Matt and Brian jumped into the car and Jasmine went to get in as well but Johnny pulled her back. 

'Johnny lock up all the windows and doors, keep  an eye on Jasmine and call Mandy to see if she is alright.' I started the engine and drove off towards Amie's house I was thankful she didn't live far away as I sped through the streets cutting people off and driving on the wrong side of the road, I didn't give a damn I wasn't going to let someone die, not someone so young. 

Not even in the drive way I stopped the car and jumped out going around the back opening the boot of the car I got out two bats and handed one to Zacky and we ran inside the house. 

I heard screaming and ran up the stairs with Matt right behind me, the door was locked and I couldn't open it.

'Move.' Matt whispered running at the door causing it to rip off the hinges, the guy in black was already halfway out the window and Matt couldnt get to him in time, I walked towards Amie but she cowered away and I remember I was still holding the bat I dropped it and she was shaking with fear. 

I slowly bent downt next to her and she jumped into my arms. 
'Its going to be okay sweetheart, I won't let you go..are you hurt?' 
'N-n-no.. I'm f-f-fine.' she shook in my arms. 
'Matt call 911.' I yelled looking down at the source of Amie's blood that was seeping its way through her white shirt. 

* * * few minutes later.

'Amie you stay with me okay, keep your eyes open alright.' I said as she nodded doing her best to keep her eyes open.

'It hurt so much..Mr Sullivan, is Jasmine okay?' she tried to smiled.
'Yes she's home now sweetie, your going to come stay with me okay? Where it's safe okay, I won't let anything happen to you.' I smiled back and she nodded her head. 

The paramedics came through the door and put her on a stretcher, Zacky volunteered to go in the back to the hospital with Amie as I had to go back home and pick up Michelle so she could come back here and get the things Amie needed. 

The police had started a search and asked question after we were done I drove home and picked up Michelle, Brian took Jasmine, Johnny, Val and Matt to the hospital.

If this was Xavier's doing he was taking this TOO far now.
♠ ♠ ♠
To the commenters thank you! This is for you!
Oh and for Jimmy. <3

Okay so this is me giving you a heads up on what you won't be seeing in this story.
1. Jimmy passing away- I can not bring myself to write a chapter about him passing away and I don't think I ever could.
2. Jasmine dying.
3. Jimmy having problems with his health - like I said before I cannot bring myself to write it, I've tried and it doesn't feel right, I tried it in "Bad Day (part 1)" and I couldn't do it.

BUT YOU DECIDE ON THIS NEXT BIT GUYS.
1. Who gets to fight Xavier its out of Lucas and Jimmy.
2. Out of Matt and Johnny who gets to kick Malak's ass
3. Out of Val, Michelle and Jasmine who gets to kick Jenny Miles ass
4. Out of Brian, Zacky, Matt, Michelle who gets to shot someone to save Jasmine.

This vote stops in two days just answer by putting the number for each one and a name. and anyone else you think deserves to get a cap in their ass.
Thanks! (:

Sarah-Elizabeth x