Sequel: Cruel Fate
Status: COMPLETE :D Read Sequel!!

Dependent on Life.

Warnings

I woke up with Amie next to me, just laying there looking up at the ceiling with her headphones in her ears blaring music as high as it could go, her blond hair was in a bun, she wasn't wearing any make up, her eyes were puffy red she had been crying, I sat up and she still didn't notice that I was awake.

Her black dress hugged her body and her wedges on her feet, today was the day of her mothers funeral and we were all going for support even if I never met her mother it was still sad to know she has passed away. 

I got off the bed and went into the bathroom, looking into the mirror I saw the bruise around my neck they were still there and everyday I woke up I had to cover them with make up. 

I did my hair, made sure none of my bruises could be seen, put on my black dress that I was going to wear and the pair of wedges Amie had given me, I walked out of my room and Amie was still in the same spot staring up at the ceiling. 

I walked over to her and nudged her. 'Amie lets go down stairs and have something to eat?' I wasn't allowed to eat alone, someone always had to be with me when I ate.

She didn't say anything just stood up and walked out of the door I did too but ran into someone I thought I was about to fall when Uncle Zacky  grabbed me. 'Morning Mae.' 

'Morning Uncle Zee, You look nice.'
'Thank you honey, You're beautiful as always, why don't you go see if your dad's up? I'll make everyone for breakfast.' Uncle Zacky smiled.

I nodded and walked down to dad's room knocking on the door but no answer, I knocked again but still nothing so I slowly opened the door and saw dad sitting on the end of the bed with his head in his hands.

'Dad?' I sat down next to him.
'Morning..' he sounded like he had been crying.
'Whats wrong dad?' 

He lifted his head and smiled but a tear escaped his eye and I wiped it away. 'it's not-'
'Don't tell me its nothing dad, your crying..do you want me to call Aunt Val in here?' 
He shook his head. 'It's Amie's mother..I-I ..well we went to high school with her, she was two years older then me I didn't realize it was her until an hour ago when I was looking at the book Amie made.'

I frowned I had no idea what to say, I just wrapped my arms around his lanky body. 'Lets go get breakfast dad.' 

* * * 

'May her soul rest in peace.' The priest said walking away leaving us to stare down at Patricia Moore's coffin, I was the only one not crying, people started to walk away then it was just me, Lucas, Amie, Eddie, dad and Amie's brothers. 

'We're sorry we weren't there Amie, really sis we are.' the second oldest Tommy I think said.
'I'm going to sell that house, I don't want us living there anymore.' the oldest one with tattoo's said. 
'Yeah even if she didn't say it mom would have wanted us out of there..'

'Where will we go?' Tommy questioned. 
'I've already found a place, the person selling was a friend of mom's and is willing to drop the price just for us so I took it but Nick that means you need to get a job.' Nick was the youngest brother, Tommy was the second oldest and the Oldest I didn't know his name. 

'Well we better go, I will see you guys later okay..I love you's and don't do stupid shit.' Amie pointed a finger at them it was the first thing she has said all day, all week to be exact.

We walked to the car and everyone got in, Uncle Matt suggested we have McDonalds everyone agreed and he drove there, dad was singing some ridiculous song and Uncle Zee was laughing uncontrollably making us all laugh, even Amie.

Uncle Matt didn't even park the car as Dad and Uncle Brian jumped out racing to the door and inside but dad fell over disguising it with a commando roll and still managed to beat Uncle Bri to the counter. 

We all walked in normally after them and ordered what we wanted, as they got their food I excused myself and went to the bathroom I couldn't handle seeing that food it made me feel fat, I washed my hands and face and walked out off the bathroom to run into someone I looked up and Malak Waldon was smirking at me, my heart felt as if it stopped and my brain function as well because by now I should be running. 

'Hello there sis.' Malak smiled, I said nothing I just stared up at him he hadn't changed one bit since I saw him last and why is it that when ever I'm at McDonalds he's here?

'What no, how've you been? How's mom and dad? I've missed you? Well that's awfully rude.' he shook his head. 

Why should I be scared of him he can't do anything to me now.

'First of all they aren't my mom and dad, you aren't my brother and never will considered to be family to me you rotten pig, second I could care less about how you and those fuckwits you call parents are.' I spat.

'Aw little Jas Baby learnt how to stick up for herself..that's cute, a little hot I must say..I loved it when you fought back.' he took a step closer to me and I was back up against the wall as his fingers traced my bruises on my neck. 

'Did your new Daddy give those to you? I bet he did, he doesn't really want you in his life Jas Baby, who would want to have someone like you in their life?..come on show me which one it is..' he grabbed my hair and I hissed in pain, I pointed to the table of laughter but one person was missing Uncle Matt. 

'Oh..but which one is your father doll face? The buff one with Tattoo's where is he..because he is the only one I saw that day I saw you here..is he your father?' Malak pulled harder on my hair and I hissed out louder but then that pain that was gripping my hair was gone I turned back to see Uncle Matt holding Malak up against the tiled wall. 

'What are you doing touching my-' 
'Dad don't..please don't make a scene..' I said pleading with my eyes hopefully he would catch on to what I was saying.
As if a light bulb went off in his head he got what I meant. 'Honey go back to the table.' 
'Dad I-' 

'Go.' I went to turn away but stopped when I heard Malak speak.

'Xavier did a good job with you Jas Baby, he broke you into a million pieces now look at you, your an insecure girl who has gone into another family that doesn't want her...god I hope he drives a bullet through your brain baby I really do.'

I turned back and looked into his eyes sending him the coldest glare I could I spun back around and walked away Lucas stood up straight away giving me a look full of concern but I ignored it sitting down next to him. 

While everyone was laughing and talking amongst themselves, Lucas looked at me and I smiled at him.

'Was that who I think it was Mae?' he whispered, his leg accidentally touched mine but he didn't move it.
'Yeah, it was don't make a scene please.' I smiled at dad telling a joke.

I looked at Lucas from the corner of my eye, his fist was clenched and shaking I saw his jaw was clenched also, I brought my hand to his and rested it there and he relaxed a little.

Go on. grab his hand. He won't mind? 

I laced my fingers in between his and rubbed circles with my thumb.

'What did he say?' Lucas whispered.
'I'll tell you later Lu, relax please I hate seeing you mad.' I laughed as dad sat there stealing Uncle Brian's chips and he had no clue at all.

I felt Lucas squeeze my hand harder and I looked up to see Xavier and one his friends Billy, I let go of his hand and stood up walking up to Xavier, he had a look of remorse on his face and I stopped a few steps from him and his friend Billy looked at me with anxiety and he kept looking around. 

'H-Hi Jasmine.' Xavier scratched the back of his neck. 
I scoffed and rolled my eyes. 'Cut the shit asshole, here's the deal you stay away from Amie, Eddie, Lucas, my family and me..I won't bother you or tell anyone what you did to me, if you so much as touch a hair on their head I will personally bring a knife across your throat you filthy pig.' I spat turning on my heel but his strong grip stopped me, I spun around with a swift move bringing my fist to his jaw he let go of my arm and everyone was by my side in a flash. 

'Why must you follow her everywhere? Leave her alone. She doesn't want to be with and she never will so piss off, if I find out it was you that had something to do with my mothers death I'm going to shoot you in the head while your sleeping see how you like it.' Amie threatened as Eddie held her back. 

'Your mother deserved what she got, it's not like you cared about her..' Xavier growled throwing his hands in the air then regretted what he said when Eddie had him by the collar, Zacky and Johnny managed to pull Eddie away from him as Amie cried and everyone but Dad, Uncle Mattie, Lucas and me went outside. 

'I know who you are.' Uncle Matt said. 'Your Tyler Summers nephew, I guess raping people runs in the family huh?' 
'What are you talking about?' Xavier spat.
'Why don't you ask him, I wouldn't be surprised if he was putting you up to this.' 
'You don't fucking know him so shut the fuck up.' Xavier barked, Uncle Matt's fist clenched and dad noticed this.

'Boy if I were you I'd watch the way you speak to him.' Dad said firmly.
'Yeah and who the hell are you?'

'Jasmine's father and right now I should be pounding into your face after what you did to her you heartless pig.' Dad said taking a step closer I stood in between which was probably a bad thing to do because then Xavier grabbed me and threw me to the floor well I didn't actually hit the ground because I was thrown into Lucas and I fell on top of him. 

Uncle Matt took dad outside as he thrashed around and Lucas hopped off the ground, I didn't move, I watched him tackle Xavier and knock Billy out with one kick, Lu kicked Xavier in the ribs a few times and then punched him..adding a little bit of everything. 

I stood and walked over to Lucas grabbing his arm as he pulled it back he turned to look at me and stood looking down at Xavier who was trying to breath and move. 

'You ever and I mean ever touch my girl again I will put you in your grave mother fucker.' Lucas growled, picking me up in his arms and walking out waving to the crew at McDonalds and they waved back laughing. 

'Did you deal with him?' dad looked in Matt's direction and gave him a playful glare.

'Yes Mr Sullivan, if it isn't to much of a bother would I be allowed to come back to your place?' Lucas said putting me down and I got in the car sitting next to Uncle Johnny who wrapped his arm around me, I smiled and rested my head against his chest as everyone got into the car and we got home.

Home sweet home. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so for option 1 I think it is obvious Lucas should be the one to bash Xavier, I took sweet17tea's advice because well come one guys they're cute!
Option 2 I decided Johnny and Matt can bash Malak (:
Option 3 it is between Val and Michelle.
Option 4 is between Brian and Matt.
So the last two are up to you guys.

Anyway thanks to:
PonZiAndFan
Shadow14
fiction; - your comments they just make me laugh I can't help it they do!
sweet17tea - Thank you very much dear (: and welcome :D Hope you enjoyed reading this and the chapters to come
Thank you for voting finishes tomorrow guysss. :D <3

Sarah-Elizabeth x