Sequel: Cruel Fate
Status: COMPLETE :D Read Sequel!!

Dependent on Life.

Something to live for.

'Jimmy you can't eat chocolate before dinner!' Val scolded Jimmy snatching the chocolate from his hand, he gave her a puppy dog face and she rolled her eyes giving it back to him. 'You better eat dinner James.'

'Yes Mom!' Jimmy laughed sitting down on the bench like a little kid, Johnny walked into the room and saw Jimmy eating a chocolate bar not caring if he had it all around his mouth, Johnny stopped walking causing Zacky to crash into Johnny and drop his phone. 

'AGH Short shit why the fuck are you stopping in the middle of an arch way for?' Zacky huffed picking up his phone and sitting at the table he hadn't even noticed Jimmy sitting on the bench eating chocolate. 

I looked at Jasmine and Lucas walk through the door and Jasmine did the exact same thing as Johnny making Amie and Eddie do what Zacky did minus them dropping their phones. 

Brian and Michelle walked in next and laughed their heads of as Jimmy tried to turn the tap on with his wrist we all just watched laughing, even my beautiful wife Val just stood there laughing her head off.

'You guys are assholes, just sitting there laughing at little old me trying to turn the tap on well I'll laugh at you next time you can't turn the tap on.' Jimmy fake huffed and turned his head turning the tap on.

Jasmine was laughing so hard she did that choke thingy she always does but she got up and hugged Jimmy, he smiled and wrapped his arms around her. 'Aw dad it's okay we know you have mental problems but we were really laughing with you not at you..' Jasmine smiled cheekily up at him. 

Fake gasping Jimmy. 'But we love you dad.' she said smiling innocently. 

Brian stood from his chair and wrapped his arms around Jimmy too along with Zacky and Johnny.

'Yeah we love you too daddy.' Brian said in the weirdest kiddy voice.
'Ew you're not my kids..'Jimmy playful pushed Brian, Zacky and Johnny away but holding onto to Jasmine. 'See this beautiful girl here this is my daughter.' he kissed her forehead and everyone said 'Aw' 

But then Jasmine realized what Jimmy just did and her mouth fell open, she ran into the bathroom washing off the chocolate that was on her forehead. Jimmy laughing all the while and Lucas, Amie and Eddie as well.

'Okay you crazy people sit down its time for dinner..oh wait uh that's a problem..' Val said putting the chicken pesto in the middle of the table.
'Whats the matter babe?' I said smiling up at her.
'Nothing I've got it figured out, Jasmine honey you, Amie, Eddie and Lucas want to sit out side for dinner? If not I'll send Johnny and Jimmy.' Jimmy and Johnny playful glared at Val as she giggled. 

'Actually we would like to sit outside Aunt Val.' Jasmine grabbed a plate and served a small amount of pasta onto it, Jimmy frowned I knew he couldn't handle her not wanting to eat but her having small amounts is better then her having nothing. 

_____

'So Mae you going to tell me about before?' Lucas said shoving food into his mouth.
'Oh before hey?' Eddie teased. 'Whats going on here hm? Are you keeping secrets from me Jasmine? I thought we were in a committed relationship and here you are keeping secrets from your most amazing boyfriend in the world!' he teased acting heartbroken. 

'Oh Edward you seem to be keeping secrets from you other girlfriend as well...you can sleep on the floor tonight.' Amie said.
'Oh dang it! Jasmine you were supposed to keep it a secret!' 
'Oh no you don't, this is your fault Eddie..' You could tell Amie was trying really hard not to smile.

'Nah we're kidding, anyway what about before?' Eddie got serious well not really because he started eating out of Amie's bowl.
'Well it's about when we were at McDonalds..when I went to the bathroom, I came out and ran into uh someone...he uh we'll he used to be my foster brother, but he wouldn't act like it I'll spear you the details anyway basically he is back in my life to make it a living hell, him and Xavier.' I said calmly ignoring their stares. 

'Whoa whoa! You're telling me that guy Matt had up against the wall was your foster brother?' Eddie said putting his plate down.
'Wait you saw that?' I went wide eyed wondering just how much he saw.

'Yeah I saw you come out of the bathroom then when I looked back I saw Matt holding some guy up against the wall but I didn't understand why..' 
I sighed, better to tell them now. 'I walked out of the bathroom and ran into him he tried to tell me I wasn't worth it and shit, then when he saw my bruises he grabbed me by the hair asking me which one at the table gave them to me the only person missing was Uncle Matt and Malak has seen me and Uncle Matt together before so he thought it was him..' 

'Okay then what.' Lucas asked.
'Uncle Matt came out grabbing Malak and I called him "dad" instead of "uncle" so now Malak thinks Uncle Matt is my dad when Dad said to Xavier he was my father and not Matt, make sense?' I hoped it did makes sense because I wasn't up for explaining it again. 

'Oh right!' Eddie said picking up his plate again as Amie got off the phone. 
'I'd hate to leave so early honey, but me and Eddie have to go that was your dad he wants you to get home now because we have school tomorrow.'

'You staying with Eddie tonight?' I asked politely. 
'Yeah, figured I'd get out of your hair for a while don't worry I'll see you tomorrow morning I promise.' Amie hugged me and Lucas and Eddie did to and they left, leaving silence between me and Lucas as our forks scrapped against the plates as we finished eating then the door come open and Aunt Michelle came out smiling. 

'You guys finished? I'll take them inside for you.' she smiled gesturing for us to give her the plates, I gave her a small grin and handed her my plate and Lucas did the same and she walked back inside shutting the door. 

I turned back to see everyone staring at me and Lucas and Dad standing at the glass door but when they saw me look they pretended to be doing something else, I rolled my eyes and turned to look at Lucas. 

'Lu can I ask you something?' 
'Anything babe.' He said looking at the sun setting. 
'Do y-you think I will ever get away from my past?' 
'Eventually yes I do Mae, right now it's just hard because your with your dad and it's always hard in the beginning, so always look forward to tomorrow and live for today not in the past.' Lucas smiled his trademark smile. 

That's not really what I wanted to ask, I don't know why I didn't say what I really wanted but then again with seven adults watching you through a glass window it's a bit hard.

You only live once, don't waste time on thinking about it and just do it.

'Can I ask you something else?' I said hesitantly knowing exactly what he was going to say next. 
'Are we playing 20 question or something Mae?' he chuckled. 
'No..' I blushed putting a piece of hair behind my ear. 'Well do you want to?'

'Yeah I haven't played it in ages! I don't really have anyone to talk to at home now...talking to Toby isn't an option all he says is "fire truck" and Lucy and Marcy are just way out of my options because they 5 years old.' Lucas stood and held out his hand I grabbed it and he pulled me to the pool and sat on the edge he didn't let to of my hand though.

My heart was racing and butterflies were surely going crazy in my stomach. 'Okay so let's play, remember there are no limits to questions.' 

'Okay well, ladies first.' he said with a fake British accent and I giggled. 
'Okay uh let's see..if you could change anything about you what would it be?' 
'Hm..my relationship status..I kid I kid um would probably be my eye color.' I raised my eyebrows and he shrugged 'Okay if you could tell anyone anything what would it be?'

That I have feelings for you and you probably don't even feel the same.

'I would tell my mom that I love her and I don't blame her for anything.' I looked up at the sky and then to Lucas who let go of my hand and put his arm around my shoulder and lightly pressed his lips to my forehead. 

'And she loves you with everything in her heart babe.' He whispered in my ear sending shiver down my spine. 'You cold?'

'Hey it's my turn to ask a question Mr' I poked his chest and he laughed. 'If you liked someone, a lot would you tell them how you felt?' 

He hesitated to answer and bit his lip. 'I-I'd tell her and hopefully she would feel the same way because she is the most amazing girl in my life, she is the most beautiful girl in my life and has always been there for me,I love her with all my heart, she knows me like no one else.' 

I sighed. 'This girl she must be pretty special..' I looked away from him. 
'Are you jealous Mae?' he asked quietly. 
'W-What No-o what makes you think tha-t?'

'You stutter when you lie.' he smiled devilishly.
'I-I..awh whatever.' I threw my hands in the hair and shook my. Head making some hair get in my face, Lucas moved it and our faces were rather closer than they were the before I felt his cool breath and his cheeks were a rosy red, his eyes were shinning extra bright. 

'Sorry you-you're hair it's uh distracting me.' Lucas whispered but didn't move.
'Are you saying my looks distract you?' 
'Your beauty distracts me babe always has.' 

This time I was the one blushing and I looked away. 'My turn..who is this girl?' 

this is it, you get to find out who he is in love with and face disappointment. 

'Wait you have to promise something first..' I nodded 'Promise me our friendship won't change, no matter what we will always be friends and you won't freak out when I tell you..?' 

'I promise!' I said trying to sound happy. 'But first let me do something stand up..' I stood up first and he got up too and looked at me like a lost kitten. 

'Why are we standing?' I put my hand up and took out his phone from his pocket putting it on the table away from the pool and I did the same with mine and walked back over to Lucas. 

'Lu sometimes your so clueless it's cute.' I giggled. 
'Huh?' God he his so cute. 
I laughed and pushed him in the pool the look on his face was confused, then surprised, then he had a devilish smiles when he resurfaced. 

I stopped laughing and saw the look he was giving me and I started to run towards the back door but I felt Lucas grab me and run towards the pool I let out a loud shriek before we hit the water and I resurfaced with Lucas's hands on my hips 

'So what was the answer Lu..' I really wanted to know. 
'You..' He whispered against my neck and I'm sure I froze in place. 

The girl he was talking about was me? How come I didn't notice this before? I mean he always acted the same...well I think he did..if he liked me so much why was he persistent on me being friends with Xavier?

'Lu? Why were you so persistent on me being friends with Xavier..?' I turned around and once again our faces were so close that now our noses were just inches apart. 

'I thought he'd be nice to you and that you's would end up going out..I didn't think he'd ... Do what he did.' he shook his head and shut his eyes, I put my hands on each side of his cheeks and he opened his eyes. 

'Blaming yourself won't get you anywhere..' I smiled at the memory of uncle Bri's words.
'Mae..do..do you feel the same?' He bit his lip looking into my eyes.
My stuttering got the best of me. 'I-I well I..'
'Great I just made myself look like an idiot thats just perfect' Lucas shook his head in frustration, he went to swim away but I jumped not him and we both went under water I wrapped my arms around his neck and he spun around under the water looking into my eyes confused. 

I came back up taking another breath and Lu came up after me still confused. 'Lucas I'm crazy about you, I have been for a while..I just didn't think you felt the same about me Amie told me you did but I just didn't see it..' I licked my lips and looked into his eyes, the confusion was gone and was now replaced with happiness, his smile was radiant with joy. 

'Mae can I ask you one more question?' I nodded in response. 'Can I kiss you?' 
'I-' before I even had time to answer Lu pressed his lips to mine. 

___ 

Lucas moved his hands to Jasmine's neck and back pulling her closer, it was a passionate kiss yet sweet and loving, it was also Jasmines first kiss so Lucas wanted to make it special he wanted her to know that he loved her, he may be young but he loves Jasmine with everything he has in his heart. 

Jimmy, Matt, Brian, Zacky, Johnny, Val and Michelle watched the two teens in the pool, Jimmy was smiling wildly and well everyone in the room was, Jimmy pulled out a camera and zoomed in on the two and took a picture as their lips were together. 

Jimmy looked to see everyone doing the same with their phones, he laughed and pulled them away. 

'Do you know, they are like Jimmy and Mariah were..' Brian said sitting on the lounge taking a swig of his beer. 
'What do you mean Bri?' Michelle said opening a beer next to him. 
Jimmy sat next to Val and everyone but Jimmy had a beer. 

'Well both Mariah and Jimmy were clueless to their love for each other and we all saw it.. Jasmine and Lucas are clueless well until 2 minutes ago but I bet Amie and Eddie saw that those two are in love with each other.' Brian said pointing to Jimmy who nodded in agreement. 

'Do you know what I just noticed..Jimmy doesn't have a beer..' Zacky raised his eyebrow. 
'Yeah Jimbo what's going on usually your the first one to grab a beer?' Matt stated. 
'Eh..someones got to drive Lucas home.' Jimmy smiled.

'Oh god! Don't give him the "if you hurt you I'll kill you speech." you'll scare him away!' Val and Michelle said at the same time.
'Don't get your panties in a knot guys! As a dad I have to give that speech but don't worry I'll be nice I promise.' 

A few minutes later Jasmine and Lucas walked inside trying to act all innocent and Johnny could barely keep himself from laughing, so Brian hit Johnny in the stomach and everyone laughed except Johnny. 

'Well I better go..Thanks for letting me stay for dinner it was really nice.' Lucas went to walk away but Jimmy stopped him. 

'Let me drive you and no I'm not offering I'm telling you I'm taking you home Lucas..' Jimmy laughed and Lucas said goodbye to everyone. 

Jimmy drive Lucas home, Zacky and Johnny were fighting in the kitchen over the last piece of chocolate cake, Michelle, Val and Brian were watching Jacob's Ladder and Jasmine was in her room sitting on the end of her bed pinching her self to see if what happened was real. 

Jasmine got changed and went to bed, she went to bed knowing she had a reason to wake tomorrow, she had many reasons to live. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Voting is over!
Option 3 Winner is Val.
Option 4 Winner was actually a tie and two I don't knows. Lol so...I asked my cousin which one she thinks and she said Brian.. So Brian wins!

Thanks to the people who commented:
PonZiAndFan
sweet17tea
ficiton;
RazzyVengeance6661 - I know Matt's like the gentle teddy bear! I'm glad you like this!
Shadow14

Oh there is 2 or 3 more chapters left...Then it's done forever! WAH!
LOL Jks people, there is a sequel but pre warning:
Shits going to hit the fan!


Sarah-Elizabeth x