Sequel: Cruel Fate
Status: COMPLETE :D Read Sequel!!

Dependent on Life.

Pancakes for the first time.

My head had felt extremely sore when I opened my eyes, I looked around the room, the walls where a shade of purple and I was lying on a massive bed, with light purple bedspreads across my body. I was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday and I smelt like Coke, I sat up slowly pushing the covers off my body and walked to the door.

I slowly I opened the door and stuck my head out I instantly smelt food being cooked but I needed a shower and fresh clothes! I walked down the hall not knowing which way to go all the doors were open so that means everyone was awake, I had obviously gone the wrong way and quietly tried to walk back down the hall, taking the steps slow but I had ran into something hard.

Looking up I saw that I had run into Brian’s bare chest, I stiffened and my eyes went wide, I must admit he had a good body and the amount of tattoo’s on his body were just simply amazing.

‘Sorry, I should been watching where I was going…’ I said quietly shifted my eyes to the floor, thinking he’d yell at me for not watching where I was going but he laughed.
‘Don’t worry about it kiddo! I was just coming to wake you up actually if you don’t hurry down stairs there might not be any food for you, well unless you want to get dressed first?’
‘I- yeah actually I would thanks, where’s the bathroom?’

‘In your dad’s room of course come on I’ll show you.’ After Brian had showed me the bathroom and I did the necessary things before getting out and drying my hair quickly leaving it to fall to my hips, grabbing the clothes I wanted to wear for the day I got changed, I let my natural looks show beauty today not putting on any make up.

I opened the door to run into Brian’s chest once again. ‘We should really stop meeting like this…’ I smiled to him.

‘I find it quite funny actually; well I see your dressed come on princess let’s go eat! I stopped everyone else from eating so you wouldn’t feel left out.’ He said making his way down the hall and to the stairs.

‘You know you didn’t have to do that, I would have just waited for lunch. I don’t mean to be a pain…’ Feeling slightly guilty that they put their hunger on pause just for me.

‘Oh yes I did! You’ll see why when we are eating.’ He chuckled. I got down stairs to see a bright kitchen connected by a lounge room and then another room on the other side, then there was a glass door which lead outside I was guessing.

Brian sat down at the table where there was food and stacks of it, he sat next to Johnny who sat next to Zacky and on the other side was Matt and Jimmy leaving an empty seat for me. I didn’t hesitate to sit knowing that they were waiting for me to eat; I looked around the room not focusing on what they were saying now in deep conversation, but looking at the food that was in front of me, eggs, bacon, donuts, cereal, pancakes with whipped cream and maple syrup.

I've never seen so much of it on one table before, let alone all this for one breakfast. Matt stood and took my plate first dishing out some pancakes topping it with loads of whipped cream and some maple syrup, then taking Jimmy’s plate and putting eggs, bacon and 2 donuts on it. The only other person to have pancakes was Matt stacking them with whip cream and maple syrup, everyone else was stuffing their faces like no tomorrow, Matt was the only eating like he had all the time in the world. Me on the other hand well I was uncertain on whether or not to eat so I just sat there, but Zacky spotted that I wasn’t eating and stopped making his fork and knife making a cling noise when they touched.

‘What’s wrong Jasmine?’
‘Hm oh nothing, I just haven’t seen this much food before…I don’t eat breakfast.’
‘Don’t tell me you have never had pancakes before?’ Matt said with a mouth full of cream, causing me to laugh.
‘No I haven’t actually…’ That caused everyone at the table to drop their knives and forks to look at me. ‘…We didn’t have enough time to have a big breakfast because Mandy had to look after 12 kids and getting them in one place at one time is impossible so we either had porridge or cornflakes with a slice of toast, she wasn’t a bad orphanage care taker or anything like that, she is the best.’ I smiled looking down at the bracelet she had gotten me for my birthday, I haven’t taken it off since the day she gave it to me.

‘Fuck!’ Johnny said in shock.
‘Johnny! Don’t swear dip shit! Jasmine’s sitting at the table.’ Zacky said smacking Johnny upside the head.
‘It’s alright, I’m used to it…I’ve heard it your songs anyway, Lucas would listen to them all the time, well it’s all he listened to really.’

‘Oh god! Here I am thinking my daughter’s ears were pure! And god damn Uncle Johnny had to ruin that!’ I heard Jimmy sigh sarcastically, shoving more tasteful food into his mouth.
‘It’s not my fault that Matt swears in his songs Jimmy…’ Johnny said taking a sip of orange juice not making eye contact with anyone.

‘Jasmine you can eat your pancakes I swear they aren’t poisoned I’d never poison your food, only Johnny’s…’ Matt said in smart ass tone, looking Johnny in the eyes.
‘You wouldn’t poison my food.’
‘You sure about that?’

He thought for a second then pushed his plate forward. ‘Yeah I’m not as hungry as I thought…’
‘More for me!’ Zacky said taking his plate and stabbing the fork into the bacon like there was no tomorrow. I looked at my silver fork and knife picking them up slowly so no one would notice and began to cut into those delicate, spongy cakes, they had tasted so incredible in my mouth, so sugary and made my tastebuds jump. I wasn’t indecisive on whether or not to eat the rest, I wanted to eat them and I have never eaten something so flavoursome before that made me want to have more.

‘Ok fags I’m off I have stuff to do.’ Johnny said looking at Matt in particular.
‘Yeah like what? I always knew your height would be useful’ Brian said making fun of him.
‘Damn Brian I told you I don’t swing that way…’
‘It’s a shame you don’t like woman Johnny, the really are nice people.’ When Brian said this Johnny gave him a fierce look then standing to his feet.
‘Look you two loves bird shut up, Johnny what do you mean “stuff”?’ Matt uttered.
‘I just got stuff to do okay!’ Johnny said storming off.
‘Don’t choke! Just swallow!’ Brian yelled after him letting out his laughter.

‘You know one day I won’t be surprised if he just knocks you out.’
‘I could say the same to you Shadows.’
‘Alright I’m off to I have to go help my brother with some songs and shit.’ Zacky announced putting both his and Johnny’s plates in the sink.
‘Laters.’ The last three men said.

‘What are the plans for today Matt?’ Brian said finishing his breakfast.
‘Shopping…we need more shit around here and some more food and you’re coming with me Gates.’
‘Aw Shit fuck.’
‘Dude! Jasmine is still at the table! Shut up!’ Jimmy said shaking his head.
‘Aw Papa Jim Relax! She said it herself she’s used to it, right princess?’ Brian looked at me with a warming smile. I swallowed my food choking once again which caught their attention; I tried to hide it with a laugh.

‘Yeah, it’s fine seriously. You guys don’t have to stop on my account, just be yourselves.’ I said putting the last bit of pancake with cream in my mouth and Brian started to laugh, then Jimmy and soon their laughter had turned hysterical as Matt and I sat there confused, then Matt began to smile insanely causing his dimples to show.

I looked around with wide eyes why were they even laughing? Jimmy notice that I had become a little nervous and controlled his laughing. ‘Jasmine, you have cream around your mouth.’ I instantly wiped my mouth in embarrassment, I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and my eyes widen.

Brian was now on the white tiled floor laughing, his face had turned bright red and was grasping for air at some point I heard him wheeze.

Way to go Jasmine! Just embarrass yourself on your second day here! GREAT JOB IDIOT!

After Matt and Brian left it was just me and Jimmy sitting at the table in silence before Jimmy broke the silence.

'So..What do you want to do?'
'I don't mind really..' I really didn't mind, usually I'd just read book or sing..go a music store and play with the instruments..nothing exciting.
'Well since it's raining we can't really do anything outside, want to watch a movie?' Jimmy smiled devilishly and I knew what type of movies he had in mind.
'Sure' I shrugged following him into the lounge room as he put paranormal activity 2 into the DVD player.
♠ ♠ ♠
3rd of 3 updates...
I am on a roll and feel like updating again (:

Comment and subscribe
Don't be a silent reader :D
Sarah - Elizabeth xox!