Sequel: Cruel Fate
Status: COMPLETE :D Read Sequel!!

Dependent on Life.

Fears.

That night I fell asleep in the lounge room with Jasmine sleeping next to me or so I thought. I sat up in realization that Jasmine was not laying next to me, I got off the lounge noticing Zacky and Johnny sleeping silently in the same position as they were when we were watching the movie. 

I walked up the stairs to Jasmine's room opening the door thinking she was there but she wasn't  I walked down the hall way further to the bathroom to see if she was in there, I knocked and there was no answer so I opened the door and she wasn't there either.

I began to panic and fear the worse. Jasmine could have run away or someone could have taken her without me even noticing. I jumped down the stairs like an elephant and started to search the house causing Zacky and Johnny to stir awake. 

'Jim what the fuck are you doing at two am in the fucking morning?' Zacky groaned rubbing his eyes.
'You guys seen Jasmine?' 
'No we've been sleeping.' Johnny stated. 
That made me worry even more, I ran out the back door but there was no sign of her, I ran to the recording room downstairs and she wasn't there either. 'JASMINE!' I screamed probably waking Matt and Brian. Zacky and Johnny realized this was serious jumping to their feet they ran around the house looking for my daughter but came back moments later saying that she wasn't in the house, I then saw an angry Matt and Brian come down the stairs. 

'Dude it's two am in the morning and you're screaming about?' Matt threw his hands in the air.
'Jasmine's missing.' Zacky said and they both snapped out of it and we all ran outside. 

I never thought I'd have to go through the pain of losing someone I love once again, I was just hoping that this was either a dream or that Jasmine was somewhere in the house or in the back yard just hiding away because she couldn't sleep. But something is telling me it's more than that, and that's what making me worry even more. 

________

I couldn't sleep, not only had the movie ruined my chances of sleeping but Terry Waldon had also ruin the chances of me getting a good nights rest. 

I was laying next to dad and watching him sleep peacefully, I couldn't do it any longer no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get to sleep lifting dads arm off of my I walked upstairs and put on a jacket and slipped on a pair of shoes. 

I tip toed down stairs and out the front door to nowhere in particular, it was raining. I liked the feel of the raindrops hitting my skin something about the rain always soothed me, it wasn't until I heard the waves did I notice that I was heading to the beach. 

Walking a little further I sat down just looking up at the sky as the rain fell to my skin, I began to think about anything and everything. 

The first thought that came to my mind was how mad dad would be if he woke up and I wasn't there, how angry he'd be if something were to happen to me, my fear was that he would send me back and I'd have to pretend that I had never met my father or my Uncles. 

That fear soon changed from Jimmy Owen Sullivan to The Waldon's. 


"GET BACK HERE JAS BABY!" Terry's voice boomed through the house as I ran up the stairs and into the bathroom locking the door. "I KNOW YOU'RE UP HERE SOMEWHERE JAS, YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE BY HIDING!" 

I waited for him to give up and go back downstairs like he usually did when I would hide from him, then he'd pass out and wake up the next day apologizing for what he had tried to do to me. but this time he never did, he had figured out that I was in the bathroom and that I'd locked the door so he called his wife Leah and son Malak to help open the door and when they got it open the worst possible situation had just sprung into action. 

Terry held the butcher knife in a knowing way, I knew what he was going to do I cowered away in the corner of the bathroom while Malak and Leah held my arms out there was no use in fighting it would only make it worse I thought to myself at the time. 

Terry drove the knife down into my upper thigh causing me to screech in pain, as if it wasn't enough that he had stabbed my leg and ripped the knife back out throwing it into a corner of the bathroom but he was now hitting me, I felt  the bruises already forming and eye already swelling. 

"Malak you can do what you want with this filthy little slut son."
"Hm I'm going to enjoy this.." Malak said darkly as Leah and Terry laughed exiting the room. Malak got up and locked the door then came over and picked me up in his arms and sat me on top of the bathroom counter. 

His hands roamed my body as did his lips, I cried trying to push him away but as his lips were pressed to my neck he turned it into a vicious bite causing me to cry out even more. "Shut the fuck Jas baby, or I just might make you pleasure me." 

I bite down on my lip as he threw me over his shoulder and opened the door walking into his room leaving the door wide open, he threw me on the bed like I was some rag doll and tied my hands and feet to a rope that was tied to each post of the bed, I knew it was going to happen I prepared myself as he dug his fingers into my thighs and torn off my clothes leaving me exposed. 

I held in a scream when he pushed himself inside of me, it had hurt so much that I could feel that I was bleeding. While Malak was enjoying himself I was laying there hopelessly staring out the window as he let out an occasional moan, it made me feel disgusting and filthy. He pulled out after I had become complete silent I thought he was going to leave me there to think about my punishment but that was until he had gone and decided to dig his fist into my upper thigh were Terry had stabbed me. You'd think I'd scream but I didn't I let my silent tears fall and he noticed this. 

"I'm glad you know not to scream out Jas baby." Malak whispered. "Did you learn your lesson?"

I nodded my head frantically but Malak shook his head and asked again. "Did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes Malak I'm sorry." I whispered and he gave me a sinister smile before pressing his dirty lips to my cheek and untying the ropes leaving me to think of  my growing hate for them.


My fear "The Waldons" we're even haunting me mentally. I took my shoes off and let my feet sink into the sand for a few minutes, I looked at the waves crashing against each other, I smelt the fresh water and I could tell a storm was coming.

I stood from the sand around me and made my way to the pier as soon as the wood touched my feet I could feel the rain drops around me and touch my soft skin, I pressed on wards down the pier until I reached the end, swinging my feet over the railing I sat on the edge and watched the waves crash against the poles.

The rain became heavier and my clothes were now drenched, looking down at my leg I touched the scar from that horrible day and I felt hot tears forming in my eyes I let them fall not caring because no one was around, swinging my feet back over the railing I rested up against one of the poles on the pier and my eyes began to flutter shut I didn't fight it this time, I let darkness pull me under.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this chapter! (:

Thanks for reading!
Sarah-Elizabeth x